BD145 from Vulcan Horogium

White Metal Sharp(?)
Never mind.
(Jul. 20, 2011  6:46 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Bey-TRACKER

Phantom Orion's "Phantom" wheel.

The Fox clear wheel from Divine Fox.

BD145 from Vulcan Horogium

White Metal Sharp(?)

good guess, but i was hoping that it is the screw fox clear wheel and phantom wheel with BD145 or something else. good idea. will take this as a idea. good that i got Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
(Jul. 20, 2011  6:48 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  6:44 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: anyone knows why a combo of Phantom Fox is possible in MFB? guess. the hint is the coming release of beys.

um I don't... Is it cause Screw fox is in the coming random booster?

also Phantom Orion in September
also Phantom Orion in September
UltraBlader

I like it. It doesnt have to provide information? Or be important. Its a good read. I want be up to date woth everything. Its my choice, opinion.
Meh, trading a 90 for a BD145, not like it matters I got 3 more. Now I gotta buy mYself a RBV7.
That's a good deal. Wish I have a second BD145. Then I can do so much more tests.
(Jul. 20, 2011  10:10 PM)Mr. N Wrote: That's a good deal. Wish I have a second BD145. Then I can do so much more tests.

My friend probably doesn't know about Boost Mode, that or he still likes making Low Track Attack Combos. I really need a BD145, cause I already have 90's, a 85 and a 230. Once I get the BD145 , I'm gonna start hunting for TH170.
God, I HAAAAAATE the Hasbro Battle Zone! It labeled Poison Wolf M145FS as a defense type, and Thunder L-Drago H145Q as an attack type, both of which I lost to (online, as it's impossible to in reality).

Curse you online Hasbro Battle Zone and your crappy stats!!! Argh!
Thunder l drago h145q would be an attack type.
Yeah, but it was rated four out of five stars according to Hasbro

Hasbro must have low standards for Attack types...
Honestly, I need more beys and I'm so broke. With this L.A. Tourney coming up that I'm going to host, I will probably lose. Unless I use Earth Bull 100 WD with weak and regular shot. Wonder how that would turn out...
This is what I have to say:
[Image: 2ewjl05.png]
Don't be hatin' on Hasbro for carp stats, TT/SK stats are just a bad. Sounds like you want to find a way to diss Hasbro, which people here seem to do; completely disregarding the good and ease Hasbro has graced on bladers. Like for instance, they made Thermal Pisces un-rare.
^ TP wasn't even that rare...
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:06 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: Don't be hatin' on Hasbro for carp stats, TT/SK stats are just a bad. Sounds like you want to find a way to diss Hasbro, which people here seem to do; completely disregarding the good and ease Hasbro has graced on bladers. Like for instance, they made Thermal Pisces un-rare.

Hasbro doesn't care about how rare a bey is in Japan.

If they can sell it and make money they will.
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:06 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: Don't be hatin' on Hasbro for carp stats, TT/SK stats are just a bad. Sounds like you want to find a way to diss Hasbro, which people here seem to do; completely disregarding the good and ease Hasbro has graced on bladers. Like for instance, they made Thermal Pisces un-rare.
I could find Thermal Pisces everywhere, Now Rock Aries was never at stores until now.
...Isn't that the point of a business in the first place? Sure they screw up (Often.), but some things good have come from Hasbro. Namely CS and some damn good recolors. (Black Aries!)
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:17 AM)madden610 Wrote:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Derp
(Jul. 21, 2011  5:58 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:17 AM)madden610 Wrote:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Derp

Whoa. Blaze is back?

Haha. Would you rather pay $40 or $10. Your call. ;D
It's not even a call. It's "Are you smarter than a rock?". If Hasbro released it already, would you pay an extra 30$ just to have it TT?

I was surprised to see you posting, Blaze Wheeler. I don't think I've seen you for a while.
Y does hasbro change the beys names like gravity perseus into gravity destroyer.
That sounds like a question, but don't ask that in the "Ask a Question" thread. Read this instead: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...ters-HOBBY

You'll see that there is no logical explanation, Hasbro changes it just because.
AFAIK, Hasbro changed that because:
a) Kids would feel that Destroyer is a cool name
b) Kids would not know that what is Perseus (IIRC that is why they changed Aquila to Eagle too)
I am always full of random thoughts and this one has been in my head for a while. so like theres this energy drink named “Rip it” right and the name reminds me of what english dubbed beyblade says, you know “let it rip” so I was thinking this energy drink should like totally be the official unofficial drink of beyblade in english speaking countries. so what do you think?
on ebay, there is a beyblade(obviously fake that weighs 226 grams
here it is http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-HUGE-BEYB...43a85c7e4e too funny posted in the ebay topic aswell