Beyblade Random Thoughts

It's still better than the vast, vast majority of wheels.

Also: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-L-Drago-Destroy-CH120XF
(Jul. 17, 2011  9:23 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Hah , I would start collecting but there isn't enough people to talk about them to , unlike plastics as everyone has them and talks about them all the time. And there quite expensive the cheapest i can find Wolborg MS for is $30 and DEMS $35 , plus i would lack a grip flat core.

There are numerous members who have knowledge about the hms series such as myself, Blah, Beyfan and the older members who are still around such as kei. Also this is an expensive hobby. If you have little money i'd stick to the new ones. Also i'm selling a Dragoon ms for $50 if you want it though I doubt you will since you're not willing to pay even $30...
Haha , I am willing to pay $30 but what meant was that it is expensive if I got
Dragoon MS -$50
Wolborg MS -$30
DEMS - $35
Jiraya MS- $30
Samuria changer MS - $50
The. I have spent like $200 on 5 beys , while with plastics can Make a fee good combos and only spend around $70 . But everyone has plastics I find discussion of them everywhere.
I remember when you use to get beyblade tazos from chip packets.... They were cheap.
Man this sucks.....I lost 3 brand new CSs And I have to wake up early tomorrow to at least attempt to find my 230. My Burn Mold 1, MF-L, 230 and my CS and my only Aquario CW.Worst thing that ever happened....
Yes, they released it as Ray Striker.
That was known MONTHS ago.

Also
I finally made a good defense plastics combo! (I think)
AR: War Lion (Galeons)
Sub-AR: War Lion (Galeons)
WD: Ten Heavy (Galeons)
SG: Right SG (Bearing Version 2) (Wolborg 2)
BB: Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)
SP: Cross Survivor (Dranzer V2)
Thoughts? Comments? Tongue_out

EDIT: OH CRU YOU FINALLY NINJA'D MEH
Good job.
ok, here are some abbreviations for the different metal faces.
MF-H (Metal Face-Heavy): Metal Core + Metal Plate 5.3g (0.6g more than the normal Metal Face)
MF-M (Metal Face-Middle): Metal Core + Clear Plate 3.1g
MF-L (Metal Face-Light): Clear Core + Metal Plate 3.4g
MF-F (Metal Face-Feather): Clear Core + Clear Plate 1.2g

I think this should all go to the Beyblade Parts List since some new people in the forum may not know this.
(Jul. 18, 2011  6:39 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: ok, here are some abbreviations for the different metal faces.
MF-H (Metal Face-Heavy): Metal Core + Metal Plate 5.3g (0.6g more than the normal Metal Face)
MF-M (Metal Face-Middle): Metal Core + Clear Plate 3.1g
MF-L (Metal Face-Light): Clear Core + Metal Plate 3.4g
MF-F (Metal Face-Feather): Clear Core + Clear Plate 1.2g

I think this should all go to the Beyblade Parts List since some new people in the forum may not know this.

No, not only because people do not read the Beyblade Parts List page anyway, but those are not Beyblades at all and you just need to redirect people to the post I made in the BB-85 topic which contains exactly that information already ...
(Jul. 18, 2011  5:01 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, they released it as Ray Striker.
That was known MONTHS ago.

Also
I finally made a good defense plastics combo! (I think)
AR: War Lion (Galeons)
Sub-AR: War Lion (Galeons)
WD: Ten Heavy (Galeons)
SG: Right SG (Bearing Version 2) (Wolborg 2)
BB: Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)
SP: Cross Survivor (Dranzer V2)
Thoughts? Comments? Tongue_out

EDIT: OH CRU YOU FINALLY NINJA'D MEH
Good job.

Replace with Wide Defense, and then yeah.
Still it loses to Driger V2 for me
Driger V2 = TANKTANKTANK OF PLASTICS
And it looks nice too IMO. I actually didn't think it was that good now i really want one and see how it goes.
Driger V2 is ridiculous.

Won mah tourney for a reason Unhappy
I'm waiting for beylotto results before I start buying my wanted list, as a lot of it is up there.
lololol th!nk can't beat a Driger V2
And he just pointed out that I have one of the best Plastic BC beys
METAL DRAGOON BEARING STINGER AWW YEAHHH
I didn't even know its name or anything, and th!nk was just like
WTF MAN
WTF
And it OS'd DV2 Cute
GLORIOUS!

RustyXD
I might post a video about it later within the week.
I mean seriously, that combo I posted a page or so back, doesn't stand a chance.
This thing is LITERALLY a moving tank. It will either OS you or KO you. AND IT DOES IT SO EASILY
OF COURSE I COULDN'T IT'S A RIDICULOUS BEAST. God Knows what would've happened if RockBullH145sf had a 10 Heavy to use with it Gasp
A 10 Heavy?
I have one right here.
HAH IN YOUR FACE
EVERYONE MAY RULE MFB
BUT I AM THE OLD KING OF PLASTICS
MUAHAHAHA
Now bow down to my awesomeness Smile
Heh, I'm sure rockbull will get one in time, but he's retired his driger V2. It's seriously beat up.
Driger v2 is ridiculous. My proper amazing attack combo couldn't do anything to it.
Yeah, me an th!nk th!nk that it's beywiki should be updated.
I mean seriously. NOTHING I do works against it... No zombies, defense, attack (occasionally) NOTHING!
Wow, surprised to hear this, lol. I only got 2 Driger V2s (original and red) because I like the design of the bey XD
Wow...
Everyone has Plastics wishlist threads...
And I have basically everything they want.
Lol I have EVERYTHING on blahs wishlist (minus the dark series beys), but I'm not selling.

EDIT: DUDE METAL DRAGOON BEARING STINGERS AR IS SOOO HARD TO GET OFF
Not even kidding, I am buying a driger v2 right now before everyone else does. Cool
But Spiral Change Base beats it so easy.. Unhappy. Driger V2 is very formidable for sure though!
Finally got Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger's AR off.
God.
It's so hard, I don't even know why.
(Jul. 18, 2011  9:29 AM)Bluezee Wrote: But Spiral Change Base beats it so easy.. Unhappy. Driger V2 is very formidable for sure though!

Wat.

WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION THIS BEFORE MY TOURNEY Gasp Gasp Gasp!!!!!!

I knew he was using it, and wrote it off as an easy win because of bloody BEYWIKI! AUUUUGH

Seriously though, how does it survive the KO power of Driger V2?