Beyblade Random Thoughts

I find that kinda wierd even if it was the best power rangers series Wink
I think my new avatar fits me perfectly, hah.

Back on topic, I personally love to play music in the background during battles. Tongue_out The more overused songs, like Still Waiting by Sum 41, are always good. Smile
There is nothing wrong with thinking this is TOTALLY SWEET.

We're getting a little off topic, but yeah, it's great testing music.
Meh, I was looking at McFrown's LLD BD145RF vs. Thunder Aquario 100SD video, and that last song on there is WEIRD, but catchy. It's stuck in my head now, and I don't even know the name, since he played two songs on the vid. Gah. Oh, Hasbro's Ray has an INSANE amount of recoil. It's so fun to watch, plus it's useful, so Ray is a two'fer in my opinion. My LLD seems to hate me. It's broken many a Dragon Ripcord, I've got six left, when I had about 20. (Lots of Dragoons [S and F mostly. I was big on keeping doubles in case one breaks.] and Electronic Dranzers.)
lol, just got back to blading and found out that the beyblade universe has increased, O.o.
RBV 8 has so many unheard of parts ( to me anyway) and since this happened, back to random beyblade spirits!
Just like the old days....
Toys R Us tournament tomorrow! I'm dragging my friend along with me. If it's free entry, he might even join in. I just need to make him a combo to use. A basic stamina combo should do.
It should be free entry, I mean it's a Toys R Us tournament! I'd recommend Earth/Burn Bull/Aquario/Gasher (Cancer) DF145/145WD/SD.
(Jul. 16, 2011  3:57 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: It should be free entry, I mean it's a Toys R Us tournament! I'd recommend Earth/Burn Bull/Aquario/Gasher (Cancer) DF145/145WD/SD.

I was thinking the same combo. Earth Aquario 145WD.
I think I'll stick with my MF Earth Aquario GB145SF. I like it, it's a fun little combo.
(Jul. 16, 2011  3:57 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: It should be free entry, I mean it's a Toys R Us tournament! I'd recommend Earth/Burn Bull/Aquario/Gasher (Cancer) DF145/145WD/SD.

actually earth bull 125WD could beat all those combos you listed, i suggest it instead (125 height stamina destabilizes both 100 and 145 stamina making it win)
SF defense combos have been said to dominate in a Hasbro stadium, IIRC. That sounds like a good combo. I'm gonna enter with Burn Aquario AD145 (I'm sneaking it in, but just in case, I'm bringing an extra DF145)WD. But, if some kid comes in with a similar combo using a Rev Up, I'm screwed.
I'm bringing three combos:
Burn Aquario AD145WD, Earth Bull 125WD (As lord Wolfblade suggested), and Lightning L-Drago 100WD. If you ask why I'm bringing LLD 100WD, I'm gonna try to use it as a spin equalizer, but I'm not gonna use it that much.
I've started using metal polisher on my MW's. Not only will I win, I'll win in style Cool

I can even get a Rock wheel shiny. Those things are hard to clean.
Are you using Brasso or another kind of polish?
I use this stuff called Blue Magic. It's quite old, but it works.
I found some in my mom's old dresser for some reason, and she let me use it on my Hasbro Ray. Shiiiiny. Hah, I test it too much, it got dirty in a week.
Just don't do it inside. My nose is on fire now.

I tried it on my Pre-HWS Leone... th!nk told me it was painted after I spent ten minutes on it -.-
Meh, it's too hot inside for that. (A/C is broken!) Though I was online for most of yesterday, I was outside sleeping for quite a while. Maaaaan, this makes me miss that blizzard in February. Chicago's the only city that does that. Why Leone? It looks nice the way it is. And it's intimidating. And how did a MTG tournament at a card shop turn into a full-blown Beyblade gathering? (Too bad I didn't have my BB-10. But I did get some testing done on Ray Virgo CH120WD, so I'm happy.)
OMG, I was just reading some of my old threads, and I was a right noob...
Anyone find it weird that there hasn't been a single 4D booster yet? I mean I don't see the reason for it. None of the beys so far apart from LLD and vari ares have had any special launchers or anything. Maybe it's the stupid useless accessories they keep releasing. The main reason I want one is that 4D beys are bloody expensive for no proper reason that I can see.
(Jul. 17, 2011  1:20 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Anyone find it weird that there hasn't been a single 4D booster yet? I mean I don't see the reason for it. None of the beys so far apart from LLD and vari ares have had any special launchers or anything. Maybe it's the stupid useless accessories they keep releasing. The main reason I want one is that 4D beys are bloody expensive for no proper reason that I can see.

Maybe, it is because there are only 3 other beys that "don't have a special launcher" Gasp...

They didn't release the GP and RU boosters immediately now did they Speechless
No they didn't but they had released a booster by now in explosion.
(Jul. 17, 2011  1:39 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: No they didn't but they had released a booster by now in explosion.

Naw, I don't think it was that soon... Besides, Japan is the target audience you know (of course you know xD). Besides, I seriously doubt it would make a huge dif on the pricing.
It was that soon. In the same number of releases they had released a booster. The price may still be the same in japan but they're expensive on eBay even though it's been months.
I think there expensive on ebay since the japan version is expensive , when sonokong starts producing the 4D beys there will be a price drop. But a booster would be nice as it would be cool to see what a 4D boosters box would look like Tongue_out.
My MF Basalt Horogium BD145DS just disappeared. I left it in a yellow PTW stadium. My mom and dad are out. I slept after putting it there next to my launcher. My launcher is there, but my bey vanished
i just checked if my gaia dragoon MS, draciel MS, and driger MS are fake.

so i went to the WBO beywiki to check the weights of the ARs and weight disks, all of my parts where a gram under, but i think this is just because of the scale itself.

i am so relieved Joyful_2