Beyblade Random Thoughts

What, the launcher or the AD145? The AD145 is a simple excuse; I found the Hasbro version on eBay, and bought it. The launcher, I just say "It's the exact same thing as the orange one you guys make... except it can spin left too! You should look into that Hasbro." XD
I'm learned a few new things lately from th!nk over facebook. We talk for a few hours a day about plastics.
One thing I've learned is that Dragoon F's AR has three stars in each category. That's nine stars total. NINE FREAKIN' STARS BABY!

I also learned Waterfall is extremely good, yet hard to use. I MUST LEARN HOW. Too bad I can't get the maker of it to help me ><

But seriously, I've learned a few things from him each night. It's quite fun ^^
Waterfall? As in the waterfall techinique? He probably still can't do it yet.
(Jul. 15, 2011  8:16 AM)Hero Wrote: Waterfall? As in the waterfall techinique? He probably still can't do it yet.

th!nk did it. He ended up with an indoor pool and a sky light.
Sounds awesome. Electronic media evidence please (video). Grin
... *contacts th!nk*
I must learn the secret to this... "WATERFALL"
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:00 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: Can't wait for Tourney in TRU. The only good kids there would be the kids from ToyWiz that actually know a few things. Unlike a few kids I met in the Store once or twice, That said Thermal Pisces was Good and Earth Wolf Sucked. -__- Not like I got nothing better to do so yeah. LSTC or 230 if I can get away with it.

That's pretty cheap..
I'd consider it fair. Hasbro make the stupid stadiums, this is a great opportunity for our members to prove that to them.

Seriously, win by abusing the stadium, and when they interview you, say "I won because your stadiums are hilariously imbalanced" or the like.
Can't believe how badly clear Attack Stadiums age. My Takara Endurance Stadium and TBTS still look slick apart from the cracks; I can't wait to get a black Attack Stadium.

Clear sucks.
Really? Hah, guess when I get a TT Attack, I'll just get a BBPDXS or something. But yeah, I can see how they show wear easily.
Wait, how in blasted carp doesn bb18libra keep his stadium clear? Chocked It is a mystery
A. He cleaned it
B. He has a bajillion
C. he is an alien. Choose which is correct!
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:13 PM)♥ Wrote: Can't believe how badly clear Attack Stadiums age. My Takara Endurance Stadium and TBTS still look slick apart from the cracks; I can't wait to get a black Attack Stadium.

Clear sucks.

Ugh, totally agreed. Got the guys from Perth who are in Bali to pick me up a new one, though (meaning no shipping costs), so I can't really complain.

(Jul. 15, 2011  8:30 AM)Hero Wrote: Sounds awesome. Electronic media evidence please (video). Grin
Only got a photo of the aftermath for now (Click to View)
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:42 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2011  8:30 AM)Hero Wrote: Sounds awesome. Electronic media evidence please (video). Grin
Wut!? Supaburn

whew, could you teach me that move? i have something i want to do Cool
OH MY FREAKING GOD
I DID THE WATERFALL WITH MIDNIGHT BULL100RF Grin
I'M SO HAPPY, I DIN'T EVEN NEED TH!NKS HELP!

Too bad though, that now my house is in ruins and all of my beys are being carried away by the current ;_;
can anyone find me the hms beyblade emblem? you know the 2d black head. all the beys had a different one? i dont care which one. i just want any. thanks
I seriously need to learn the Waterfall Technique, or I'll look like a fool at my tourney. Unhappy then again I"ll look like even more of a fool if I do it

But, back on topic. My Perseus came today, and it looks SOOOOO nice. Even though it's Mold 1, I'm so tempted to just stuff it away and never use it again. Is there something wrong with that?
Nahh
I have the same problem with my Super Vortex Recolors of Storm and Lightning Tongue_out
What the hell is the Waterfall Technique? Is it that thing that kid said in the 2004 National Beyblade Tourney or w.e?
@ Bluezee: When I win I can just say that the stadiums give an advantage to just only one type, something to change how they make it, so it wouldn't be unfair.
(Jul. 15, 2011  5:50 PM)Kaioya Wrote: I seriously need to learn the Waterfall Technique, or I'll look like a fool at my tourney. Unhappy then again I"ll look like even more of a fool if I do it

But, back on topic. My Perseus came today, and it looks SOOOOO nice. Even though it's Mold 1, I'm so tempted to just stuff it away and never use it again. Is there something wrong with that?
Yeah, but it can only be done with a special bey Serious

(Jul. 15, 2011  5:56 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote: What the hell is the Waterfall Technique? Is it that thing that kid said in the 2004 National Beyblade Tourney or w.e?
Yes. If you go to "whine about your breaks", and find my post, that's where this particular discussion kinda started, I think (not sure though)

Anyway, I can see it now:

GLOBAL FLOODS AS USERS ON MULTIPLE CONTINENTS SIMULTANEOUSLY MASTER WATERFALL TECHNIQUE.

This is really gonna be a day to REMEMBER Eee
A spinning top destroyed the world.
I love it.
<3
Wait until the Military start making Beyblade like weapons. Weapons of Mass Destruction Spinning at 105,000 RPM and slicing and dicing. The world would be devastated. And then theres Waterfall.....
Genocidebb had some of the most amazing AMV's back in the day
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:42 PM)th!nk Wrote:
That's why you practice it at a friend's house.

(Jul. 15, 2011  6:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: GLOBAL FLOODS AS USERS ON MULTIPLE CONTINENTS SIMULTANEOUSLY MASTER WATERFALL TECHNIQUE.

Be worse if someone used Bump King. That thing is dangerous...
Is it weird if I listen to the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers theme while I'm testing combos? Haha. The song is awesome, and I just like listening to it no matter what. In fact, I'm listening to it while I'm typing this.
Kinda off topic, but no, it is not weird, it is probably the best theme tune anything has had in the history of ever. I can play it on guitar, at least, roughly.

I test to music, as it breaks up the monotony.