Beyblade Random Thoughts

First clutch EG beys are generally really good at OHKO look at dragoon g and driger g
I always thought that Hasbros' package is a waste of materials.
Why can't just pack up beys like TT and Sonokong?
They are probably about the same, because TT and SK packaging has a bunch of useless cardboard, around the bey, and to me, Hasbro's packaging is much more appealing, especially the Metal Masters package.

Sounds like you want to find another way to diss Hasbro :\
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:51 AM)th!nk Wrote: No, that's just the spiral change base thing.
This is using trygles base (with the "skis and a jumping gimmick) in the same spin direction as the zombie, with the spring extended. It seems to KO quite nicely Confused fwiw, using 8wide and gaia dragoon v's ar and sr with trygle's base.

I figured someone else would FINALLY adapt to using Spiral Change Base after I posted about it. Warning though, don't ever use it in endurance mode. You are more likely to get KOed.
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:13 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: They are probably about the same, because TT and SK packaging has a bunch of useless cardboard, around the bey, and to me, Hasbro's packaging is much more appealing, especially the Metal Masters package.

Sounds like you want to find another way to diss Hasbro :\

I think Takara Tomy's packaging is a lot more appealing to me, actually. It's a lot more dynamic and visually interesting - Hasbro's blister packaging looks a lot cheaper and originally anyway, used more plain, basic and I daresay even childish colours. I agree that the Metal Masters packaging is an improvement.

(Jul. 14, 2011  4:18 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:51 AM)th!nk Wrote: No, that's just the spiral change base thing.
This is using trygles base (with the "skis and a jumping gimmick) in the same spin direction as the zombie, with the spring extended. It seems to KO quite nicely Confused fwiw, using 8wide and gaia dragoon v's ar and sr with trygle's base.

I figured someone else would FINALLY adapt to using Spiral Change Base after I posted about it. Warning though, don't ever use it in endurance mode. You are more likely to get KOed.

Dug out my plastics again in preparation for 17th and yeah, I love Spiral Change Base too. I think it's generally accepted that it is a great part now.
Why is everyone acting like it wasn't known that it was good? The Dranzer S article says that the blade is worth buying for the base...
Might be going to the TRU tournament this Saturday. Too bad I would have to go alone. Oh well, if I do go I have a good chance of winning. I just need to sue a defense type and I could win.
After all, they think Storm is good...
I think I'm gonna go to the local tourney, I just hope a lot of people go XD
I thought stamina types rule Hasbro stadiums... eh, it doesn't matter. Like you said, they think Storm is good.
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:45 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I think I'm gonna go to the local tourney, I just hope a lot of people go XD
I thought stamina types rule Hasbro stadiums... eh, it doesn't matter. Like you said, they think Storm is good.

Just spam both XD I could win this easily!

The problem is, what combo do I use? Got to get to work!
You could probably win using a Dark combo, that's just how bad I expect the kids to be. I should make a whacked out Dark combo and see if it can win against anyone XD
I would use my Earth Aquario GB145CS combo. Their fail attack types will fall and their Rock/Dark WB based defense combos will be outspun/ they will self KO of recoil, which Earth doesn't have.
if you guys want a good combo for the TRU tournament then you can PM me by all means, i have multiple combos in mind that do amazing...

and it could work if they use the triple deck system or whatever it is called
These kids nowadays are ugh! Sad part is that one is 15...he has an Earth Eagle 145WD and wants to trade me/switch parts because "it sucks." They haven't noticed that that's the combo I have been using to beat them (Earth Libra C145WD).........oh well. Better for me Joyful_3 I got his WD. Lol. Now I have 3 mwahahaha. LTSC here I come!
(Jul. 14, 2011  4:18 PM)Bluezee Wrote:

Having to use endurance mode as my SCB is self-KO'ing in attack mode. I've PM'd you, anyway. Currently have it set up with tiger defenser and 10 wide which is actually doing really well, but I have Wide Survivor and Galeon in other combo's, so I can always upgrade that a bit.

(Jul. 14, 2011  5:02 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why is everyone acting like it wasn't known that it was good? The Dranzer S article says that the blade is worth buying for the base...
For a long time it was dismissed until a certain member (guess who?) happened to discover it murdered zombies. This was dismissed until Brad actually tried it.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SG-Spira...-was-right
Yes, except that happened in 2009. It's now firmly established as a great part.
Knowone can beat me with my golden bey!!! ( its realy a rock sagittario with the energy ring of inferno sagittario
Yeah I could trash you with a Dark Wolf.... ohh scared now....

seriously don't spam failure threats...
Yay, the non-rubber part on my Hasbro CS is beginning to show! Grin
Also offtopic but-
Me and Callum are in a race now xD
First one to get the Antique face wins!
Joyful_3
(Jul. 15, 2011  2:21 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yay, the non-rubber part on my Hasbro CS is beginning to show! Grin
Also offtopic but-
Me and Callum are in a race now xD
First one to get the Antique face wins!
Joyful_3

oh wow, thanks I forgot about testing Joyful_3 you reminded me... congratz on you CS...
I was bored so I decided to mess around with parts.
I made a Earth Sagittario T125ES. The Earth is new, and all the parts are the same color yellow. Looks nice Smile
I also made Thermal Capricorn C145BS. The C145 is from the Sagittario double pack. It's a nice orange Beyblade. The Thermal is also new, so it's pretty :3
It's a shame I won't be able to destroy the kids at TRU on Saturday. Unhappy Dang you, monthly scout campouts! At least there's another date in August, mwahahahaha.
I also need a new Grip for my tournament, but I can't find them anywhere... I'm avoiding 3SLGs like the plague; I'm just so obsessed with getting a Pointer. Tongue_out
Just pimped my blades with metal faces Grin Gee, I wonder if anyone at thr TRU will have metal faces, nah probly not...
Can't wait for Tourney in TRU. The only good kids there would be the kids from ToyWiz that actually know a few things. Unlike a few kids I met in the Store once or twice, That said Thermal Pisces was Good and Earth Wolf Sucked. -__- Not like I got nothing better to do so yeah. LSTC or 230 if I can get away with it.
Hah, I'm goin' to try to get away with my AD145 which should be easy. Hopefully I can get away with my BeyLauncher L/R, but it's the same thing they make, except it has the dual spin feature, obviously. They oughta let me slide. I'm ready to destroy some kiddies at TRU!!
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:02 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Hah, I'm goin' to try to get away with my AD145 which should be easy. Hopefully I can get away with my BeyLauncher L/R, but it's the same thing they make, except it has the dual spin feature, obviously. They oughta let me slide. I'm ready to destroy some kiddies at TRU!!

I don't even think they'll notice, If They do, I just say its from a Special Gravity Pack or Something.