Beyblade Random Thoughts

It'll still never be as cool as my awesome Eclipse Sol Blaze. Cool
I much prefer the original to the recolours though so it will be to me.
NU-UUUH!

I should probably pick one up at some point soon, though Tongue_out
Eclipse Soul Blaze is beast, but that maybe the Emo side of things.... is personally my fav, and I want to get, but currently I've not had the money to afford a thing....
Why does everyone love Sol Blaze?
Usually I think some people obsess over a particular Beyblade just to hide their closeted, bizarre fantasies of the owner.....
It's a really pretty/cool bey.

@Codeine Extorts: So what about people who don't watch the anime?
yeah, and Th!nk's love for Spark Draciel...
(Jul. 12, 2011  5:37 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Why does everyone love Sol Blaze?

It reprensents summer and gives people tan. Cool
Too bad that Sol is a horrible wheel in general... I wish it was better, I truly do.
(Jul. 12, 2011  5:40 PM)th!nk Wrote: It's a really pretty/cool bey.

@Codeine Extorts: So what about people who don't watch the anime?

"Some" not including the ones without the actual Beyblade, but I've seen some disturbing carp on Deviantart lately related to the owner of Sol Blaze....... I really wish the fanart was better.... This site is probably the only one where I seen decent fanart....
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:13 PM)® Wrote:

I want the winter one now..... Joyful_3
If only Sol blaze caught the opponents bey on fire. (HIGHLY FLAMABLE METAL WHEEL!!!!!)
(Jul. 12, 2011  9:32 PM)nlgrocket Wrote: If only Sol blaze caught the opponents bey on fire. (HIGHLY FLAMABLE METAL WHEEL!!!!!)

If the metal wheel was highly flammable, it'd be more likely to catch itself on fire, haha.
Now that weak launches make Stamina types like Earth Bull, Basalt Bull, etc. Defense types that beat Left-Spin oriented attackers, the entire meta-game has shifted to stamina types.
Also, after taking a proper look at the Galaxy Metal Wheel, I think it has Force Smash, anyone care to test this?
yes it does have force smash, but its so light it KOs itself instead...
Why can't we use one of the many unused modes of MF-2 to remedy that? I think MF-H/MF-L could help. Not so much MF-M/MF-F.
Even with MF-2 and its modes it's still too light to work effectively.
Red Sol Blaze all the way!

Anyway so back in the days when i was a noob , i almost got Rock giraffe and Thermal Lacerta over Hell Kerbecs and Basalt horogium Gasp luckily i didn't thought Grin
Back in the days when I was a newb, I got a Lightning L-Drago as my first bey! Great choice... I also got Dark Bull, kind of a great choice (Bull CW)
(Jul. 12, 2011  8:26 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:13 PM)® Wrote:

I want the winter one now..... Joyful_3

Crystal Mystic Sol Blaze.... Supaburn

Also, back then when I first discovered beyblade's comeback, I thought Pre HWS L Drago was supposed to be Dragoon Storm, and I told ppl taht TT did it wrong lmao.
I love my Hasbro CS. It's Evil as Carp. Hell, I have 5 of them using 3 though. My Gravity Combo is bipolar and dangerous as hell now. I've broken a Lightning (2), Cyber, Midnight, and surprisingly a Earth wheel.(First one I had from TT). Move over L-Drago, Perseus is da dominant left. Now all I need is a BD145....
Yes! Hasbro's CS is a phenomenal attack bottom, especially with Gravity + BD145. I have 3 right now, planning on getting some more.
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:00 AM)Evan Wrote: Yes! Hasbro's CS is a phenomenal attack bottom, especially with Gravity + BD145. I have 3 right now, planning on getting some more.

YOU TOO!? Gravity Lovers think Alike. I love that combo. I was keeping that combo to myself, Didn't like that original Defensive one so yeah. Now all I need is a Perseus Attack and I'll be set. I'll probably buy the one from the RB 7 Pack from a Toywiz since the give me discounts. 1 BD145CS Combo with Defense Ver. One with 85CS Defense Ver. and One BD145CS Attacl Ver. Awesome Carnage!
Theres this noob that thought he had a so called Crystal L Drago. Yes, he bragged to everyone, but there is no such thing such as a Crystal L Drago, so I took a look at his bey.

Turned out to be Storm Wolf WD145B (with L Drago Facebolt). All the parts were clear, and thats why he mistook it for a so called Crystal L Drago.

Ahh...newbs. Stop calling Beyblades just by their Facebolt. We call their names by the CW, not Facebolt.