Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hey guys i organized my case with my beys like this

One slot has Face Bolts
One has the tips
One column has the spin tracks

almost all the slots are divided by metal wheels and the left over ones have my clear wheels. but tell me was this a good idea or should I put my beys back together?
If you don't mind reassembling your Beys everytime you play, there's nothing wrong with it.

I sort my parts in a similar way too Grin
(Jul. 11, 2011  2:50 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Hey guys i organized my case with my beys like this

One slot has Face Bolts
One has the tips
One column has the spin tracks

almost all the slots are divided by metal wheels and the left over ones have my clear wheels. but tell me was this a good idea or should I put my beys back together?

I do something like that as well, and I kind of prefer it that way. It's useful when you're at tournaments, and you don't have to take all of your Beys apart just to make one combo.
Do what I do

1. Get a job
2. Get cash money
3. Waste it all on beyblades
4. Have enough doubles of important parts that you don't have to disassemble
5. ????
6. PROFIT!
There's nothing wrong with saying something is outclassed. It just means that something else is better than it. Nothing more than that. Moaning at people for saying it is really stupid. Especially since most parts are outclassed in one aspect or another.
Have you read the Competitive combo's discussion thread, I suspect not, as if you had, you'd know that Kai-V was tired of the word being thrown around loosely. Outclassed, by it's definition, means it's not in the same class, which is not always the case if something is better.

If I have One Million Dollars, and you have Two Million Dollars, we're both just "Millionaires". It is the same as libra and basalt, earth and libra, or even earth and basalt. Yes, one often doesn't match up to the other, but the difference is not what you'd call a different "class"

That said, testing against the best available parts, or at least ones that are well-tested is required for a reason, and that is to provide a fair comparison between the parts that are being tested.
(Jul. 11, 2011  3:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: Do what I do

1. Get a job
2. Get cash money
5. ????
6. PROFIT!

SO SMART. Gasp

But I've still got to pay my dad back for my Attack Stadium...
(Jul. 11, 2011  3:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: Do what I do

1. Get a job
2. Get cash money
5. ????
6. PROFIT!

um was that sarcasm? o.o?
Nope. It's what I do. Hence the 85 or so beyblade collection, and almost all parts (my post over in the wishlist has a list of what I don't have).
(Jul. 11, 2011  3:09 PM)th!nk Wrote: Have you read the Competitive combo's discussion thread, I suspect not, as if you had, you'd know that Kai-V was tired of the word being thrown around loosely. Outclassed, by it's definition, means it's not in the same class, which is not always the case if something is better.

If I have One Million Dollars, and you have Two Million Dollars, we're both just "Millionaires". It is the same as libra and basalt, earth and libra, or even earth and basalt. Yes, one often doesn't match up to the other, but the difference is not what you'd call a different "class"

That said, testing against the best available parts, or at least ones that are well-tested is required for a reason, and that is to provide a fair comparison between the parts that are being tested.

Fine well I was only talking about when using it in the proper context. Eg C145 is outclassed compared to BD145. But Basalt isn't in another class to libra or earth.
(Jul. 11, 2011  3:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: Nope. It's what I do. Hence the 85 or so beyblade collection, and almost all parts (my post over in the wishlist has a list of what I don't have).

AH well me I just save money then spend it i dont buy beys all the time (I wish) but i like to be organized I hope this system works.
(Jul. 11, 2011  3:19 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  3:09 PM)th!nk Wrote: Have you read the Competitive combo's discussion thread, I suspect not, as if you had, you'd know that Kai-V was tired of the word being thrown around loosely. Outclassed, by it's definition, means it's not in the same class, which is not always the case if something is better.

Fine well I was only talking about when using it in the proper context. Eg C145 is outclassed compared to BD145. But Basalt isn't in another class to libra or earth.

This is true, I was only targeting the constant over-use of the term.
OMG!!! I thought I lost my custom gold LLD 90 WF, so glad I found it after 15 minutes...
Things that I did as a kid that annoy me: #1: Trying to colour my Dranzer F bitbeast, which was totally sweet, Black. With a ballpoint pen. :\
th!nk, you're a cruel man for doing that.
YOU STABBED MY PRECIOUS PHOENIX
WITH A BALLPOINT PEN
You must perish now D:<
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: th!nk, you're a cruel man for doing that.
WITH A BALLPOINT PEN

yeah you can have the Dranzer F.... I'll stick with Dranzer MS Wink
Dranzer F was my first beyblade EVAR! I even still have his AR! Nothing else though, one of its wings is broken off Unhappy It broke off so long ago now, where the plastic is broken, it's smooth lol.
lucky me i have 3 i red one blue and one blue special stickers Tongue_out i love dranzer v2s bit chip
I have 3 Dranzer F's. Regular one with one tip broken, light blue one with no bitchip and a broken tip as well, and a Black Dranzer with all 3 tips, but no damn black dranzer bitchip.
I'm finally getting a Dark Wolf. ;D
Be scared, very very scared.

Omega, be ready to face your doom ...
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:44 AM)blah Wrote: I'm finally getting a Dark Wolf. ;D

great choice, i am really considering to use it in the next tournament i go to because of its power

first place, here i come

(Jul. 12, 2011  5:15 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

great choice, i am really considering to use it in the next tournament i go to because of its power

first place, here i come

IMMA FIRN MAH DRAKNSSE HWOLNIG BLAZZAR! That's what my cousin said when he got his Dark Wolf. Yes, he shouted, until his mom came up with a worried face.

P.S: If you can read the capitalized text, you are smart.
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: th!nk, you're a cruel man for doing that.
WITH A BALLPOINT PEN
I'M SO SORRY I WAS YOUNG AND DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER D:
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:34 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Dranzer F was my first beyblade EVAR! I even still have his AR! Nothing else though, one of its wings is broken off Unhappy It broke off so long ago now, where the plastic is broken, it's smooth lol.
I lost my Dranzer F AR. A big regret, as it was pretty decent.

Ahahahah, you're awesome.
Very happy about the Red Sol Blaze's being back on ebay due to them being released with the movie Smile Definately getting one when I have enough money.