Beyblade Random Thoughts

No, loads of people are excited.
Me too, I want to see the new Unicorno.
(Why I can't find the thread for the new Unicorno?)
No picture has been leaked, I am more patient now since it is inching closer.
It will now be shown up until Augest.
And WTH IS STRONGESt BLADER SET???
Including me Joyful_2 I'm really interested in the track, I wonder if it will be a 4D bottom or not? Bah, I'd love to speculate on it, but there is nothing we know about it so I can't really say anything xD
MeteoLDrago, there's no thread that Kai-V has made yet, but the Italians have one. Look up BB-117 Strongest Set. It's something like that.
Smile
I think Kai-V said it was part of the "Strongest Blader Set", IDK if there's a thread for that, but yeah.
I simply love holding my electronic Dranzer launcher, holding the ripcord and just pointing it at stuff Cute it's so bulky, that it makes me feel so cool.
Oh and th!nk, yes, that's the name of it, check mah post above yours.
I just love the tournaments going around it gets me super exited to beyblade someone else an it helps me figure out what beyblade to buy next. I just love tournaments Smile
Don't we all, shame Sydney couldn't get up for Plastics remembrance day, otherwise you could've popped in. Still, there'll be more in future.

Of course, some combo's don't get a full showing at tourneys cos sometimes we're not comfortable with using them at times, like at our tourney I didn't touch MF MLD Ch120XF, thanks to our metagame, and I swapped from WF to CS on my Basalt TH170 combo to avoid risking any chance KO's or anything (though WF does better against a bunch of stuff, no one used them)
(Jul. 11, 2011  7:12 AM)th!nk Wrote: Of course, some combo's don't get a full showing at tourneys cos sometimes we're not comfortable with using them at times, like at our tourney I didn't touch MF MLD Ch120XF, thanks to our metagame, and I swapped from WF to CS on my Basalt TH170 combo to avoid risking any chance KO's or anything (though WF does better against a bunch of stuff, no one used them)

No show with MLD CH120XF here neither. It's a scary launch. Hmm .. WF did well over here. CS is definitely safer against stamina though.
Yeah, exactly. Same with anything on WF. We had a fair bit of stamina (though some of them were hell kerbecs bd145wd lol)
Really? We had some low track Basalts. Again, like 5 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS/WD/CS all boost mode.
I planned to use MLDD125XF but i was scared to use it i just left it in mah bag. I was very confident using Scythe Kronos BD145EDS it cost me the finals. I almost had a heart attack in the finals i was so nervous Uncertain

EDIT: Here in Sydney everyone SPAM's Basalt /Earth AD145WD nobody uses Hell BD145WD i used to but scythe is just to good Grin
Ahah, wouldn't risk it without CH120 at least, but yeah. Tongue_out
basalt 230cs shadow looks like an ice cream cone (hey its a random thought i got whilem testing)
and the tornado attack staduim rules Tongue_out_wink
i think ill be doing plastic battles on youtube now
I just noticed that i launch left spin beys with the beylauncher facing side ways and right spin beys with the beylauncher facing towards me. Also I find that Beat can beat just about any RS combo it might just be how i bank but it destroys RS on the other hand i can barley get Fang to KO RSF ?
For starters, beat is stronger than fang, and it's sheer force lets it take on rs, though it would theoretically struggle as normal with a defense combo of comparable strength.
Wierd, im able to kill MF-H libra 90RSF with fang gill 100RF.
Have you tried basalt instead of libra. Libra is now outclassed by basalt in defense so you shoud try it out if you have the necessary parts just a basalt
Careful with throwing around words like "outclassed", they are quite extreme terms. Libra is still top tier, Basalt generally performs better, but they aren't a class apart.
I tried bassalt, still do easy!
(Jul. 11, 2011  2:21 PM)Shika blade Wrote: I tried bassalt, still do easy!

try MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 CS it won't do easy Tongue_out
Fang has a lot of smash, rsf isn't too great, etc etc.
griffolyyon is a new light
AR trygle
WD 10 balance
sping gear right
core metal driger
bb: gaia dragoon v
vs
master dragoon
10 heavy
spin gear right
bb draciel s
20:12:8
same combos with griffon
20:14:6
to think they said trygle is better
@th!nk: Thanks, th!nk, because I have noticed that people say that "oh Basalt outclasses Libra by far" when Libra was once a banned piece. Outclassed basically means that if you have a combo, and you test it against said outclassed piece, the test results are kinda not good. If you test against MF-H Libra BD145CS/MF-H Libra GB145RS/whatever combo is good with Libra, against your combo, test results will be accepted. Personally, Libra is my favorite Wheel.