Beyblade Random Thoughts

Raigeko13: Catch a plane. Serious

No way. Plastics are WAY more violent than MFB, all the spikes. WAAY more fun. They break real easy though.
^Plastics hurt more when you grab them while spinning. =P

With this plastic nostalgia feeling I have bought so many plastic lots and plastic stuff recently. It's unbelievable. ><

Can't wait to get them; shame they come after the tourney. ];
Hah, I accidentally made the mistake of picking one up, and it happened to be my galeon, which I then discovered was broken. After it cut me. Confused

Yeah, I know what you mean, I just managed to get eight people to sign up for my tourney (including my sister in case no one else signs up). Just an 8-person thing, but still, AWESOME!
I've been buying from Beyfan and having stuff shopped express to get it here, ahah, but I've got stuff coming afterwards too.

Guess it just means we'll have to host more plastic tourneys some time Wink
You think plastics hurt try picking up a lightning l drago and rock gemios.(Rock because the energy ring wont fit into it just pop out as in above the metal and gemios because, well because it hurts
Nothing on plastics, seriously. They're covered in spikes, they hurt like hell.
^ try byxis

Lol counter escolpio VS cyber pegasis is fun!!! Recoil fantasia Smile
Okay, got upper attack working.

My Trygle combo wasn't cutting it as easily against my zombie (must've been a few lucky rounds). NOW I get why everyone's so hyped about upper attack, hah.
(Jul. 10, 2011  1:52 PM)th!nk Wrote: Nothing on plastics, seriously. They're covered in spikes, they hurt like hell.

last i remembered, a spinning (HMS) Circle Upper AR will rip your hand up Pinching_eyes_2
Cyber Dragoon's AR almost ripped my index nail off...
WTF. My Galeon S-AR just snapped, AND IT ALSO BROKE MY GALZZLY AR. THE FIRST AR I EVER OWNED.

FFFFFFFFFFFFRAGILE PLASTICS ANNOY ME.

This is more about the fragility than the break, but yeah.
Now, lots who used to obtain plastcis now have gone. I think because they've been endangered by other toys not talking to anyone in PARTICULAR !nerf! Even I used to have a bey. But I lost it. It was blue but not poseidon. I had it when I was 5.
Huh? I have nerf guns, and still have my plastics Tongue_out

I literally shed a tear over my galzzly AR being broken. Crying

As for blue beys, probably a dranzer or something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yujYSYOb...re=related

LOL "how to build an indestructible bey" yeah right, BTW, I remember my first blade... But now I know Draciel(S) sucked eggs
Hey, its base is one of the best defence bases!
If I would be able to come, I would go for Dark Effigy MS with the rubber tip thing, lol
That gives it a little stamina, but it still uses dark... If anything, it's a bad MTSC. Also, the stadium looks like a plastic takeout box IMO.
I like your avatar dude, did you ever consider making one for the other saints beasts?
who's avatar?

also next time make your posts more relevant to the topic, don't want any one getting a warning thats all... also things like that should also really be talked in PMs...

also ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), I believe Th!nk was joking...
No, I was talking about draciel S
Then in that case, I *F-A-I-L-E-D* -Revoked-

But in relation to the previous topic, Plastic blades do hurt like hell, just not like the MW

Edit: I didn't refresh so I didn't see th!nk's post
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: No, I was talking about draciel S

ohhh, i thought you were taking about the tip on the fail bey, yeah Draciel S' base is beast, I had one with a Metal tip, which was a bit aggressive, then used it in a cool attack combo i used (i was a noob, and not many good player in the area at the time)...

AR: Whip Attack (i think, its the black AR, with yellow claws pop out when spun)
WD: 8g hexagon
Base: the Draciel S' base (forgot Tongue_out)

It had a random core thing, which was right spin, I was never beat (noob...) except by my sister with her bouncy rubber based whale, which always seemed to get on top of mine, then spin steal, until I had no stamina Unhappy
Ok so now i have a calm CS and a Semi Agro/Agro CS and i though that MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145/TH170CS was good with an agro CS , a calm one is amazing it's a machine.
Hah, power of "the tank". Rusty, do uhave MB? Tryit.
People need to get over MB, it's nowhere near as good as CS.

And MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170MB doesn't work anyway, and the CS version carps on... Uhh, almost every other combo ever.
Am I the only one stoked to see the new Unicorno? Obviously doubt it but something like this get's talked non-stop about. Hehe.