Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 09, 2011  6:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: When yugioh started using cards as weapons, I stopped watching tbh. The millenium objects doing it was fine, but yeah.

I found the voice actors irritating tbh, much preferred the japanese voices. I literally wanted to hit gingka every time he opened his mouth.

TRIPLE BEEF BURGERS!!!! I got the last piece!
Buh...Buh....Buh...BULL!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, those were irritating....

Man, but just look what has happened to the anime industry...
People are firing magnetic balls(Bakugan), marbles(B-Daman), cards(Yu-Gi-Oh) at each other for battles. Things can't get worse now.
Still, luck is on your side... In India, the dubbing of such anime shows into Hindi KILLS!
Some of the most useless phrases can be heard in that.... So happy that they haven't attempted to dub Beyblade yet...
The voices in BMF are horrible for one thing. Whereas the voices for the original series dub were perfect. The main thing I hate about the new series is that ginga is such a boring main character. Compared to tyson and what he went he just seems like he has it made and he doesn't ever suffer. Also no one in the new series ever gets angry which is really boring. Another thing for me is that I the fact that there are only like 4 main recurring characters in the new series who are decent and then there are several who were once alright but now completely suck. (Kenta and benkei come to mind) That never happened with the old series. When they got beaten the enemy teams came back stronger(mainly referencing g revolution), they didn't just go away and keep sucking like they do now. And yes I know that in the new series they are coming back eg Caeser's team and Team dungeon but still I want the old people to get better.
(Jul. 09, 2011  11:49 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: The voices in BMF are horrible for one thing. Whereas the voices for the original series dub were perfect. The main thing I hate about the new series is that ginga is such a boring main character. Compared to tyson and what he went he just seems like he has it made and he doesn't ever suffer. Also no one in the new series ever gets angry which is really boring. Another thing for me is that I the fact that there are only like 4 main recurring characters in the new series who are decent and then there are several who were once alright but now completely suck. (Kenta and benkei come to mind) That never happened with the old series. When they got beaten the enemy teams came back stronger(mainly referencing g revolution), they didn't just go away and keep sucking like they do now. And yes I know that in the new series they are coming back eg Caeser's team and Team dungeon but still I want the old people to get better.

Totally agree with you. BMF is not better than Bakuten Shoot.
Yes, some battles in BMF are amazingly done. Now, I wanna say something-
Ginga sucks, all hail TYSON!
Kyoya is too introvert, all hail KAI!
Kenta is a baby, all hail MAX!
Benkei is....yuck, all hail RAY!
Madoka is OK, but still, KENNY rocks!
Other than all this, Bakuten shoot had a far better storyline....

Now, all of a sudden, a mod or an admin would show up, and say-
Why do we watch the anime if we hate it so much? Stop cribbing.

So, I'd prefer to stop this now. Smile
Everyone, stop talking about the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade anime versus the Metal Fight Beyblade anime. There is a whole thread for that in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum and all points that had to be raised were already raised there ...
You know whats so funny? I emailed animetoyz to see when are they going to restock old school beyblades right? And when to see a possible chance if they can stock Vari Ares early. So then they immediatly replied saying
"
Hi,

Do you have a photo?"

I replied, No, Im talking about the old chool beyblades like Dragoon Dranzer etc etc. And this is it [Vari Ares vid]"
SO then, I LOL'd hard.

On the other hand, my S acts like an F T_T. I had it since September. Oh well =p thats what you get for beleiving animes lol.
If you think they're gonna restock the old blades your delusional...
Isn't it odd that the current metagame is going to be the metagame for next year's Hasbro-hosted "World Championships"?
very funny and im serius
very funny and im serius
my little brother knocked the thing that i put my beys in over a while back, and now a big amount of the parts i need are lost within the mess that is my room

i would of picked all those parts up once i hit it over if i was him
The HF tip on the new Fury Capricorne from Poison/Fury showdown is a different mold, but what the hell is it supposed to mean? It has really huge "swirled" brackets.
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: my little brother knocked the thing that i put my beys in over a while back, and now a big amount of the parts i need are lost within the mess that is my room

i would of picked all those parts up once i hit it over if i was him
New incentive to clean your room. Haha, I just had to do the same thing to both of my rooms.
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Isn't it odd that the current metagame is going to be the metagame for next year's Hasbro-hosted "World Championships"?

How's that? I understand that you are saying that they are behind us but they play in different stadiums. Our top-tiers aren't as effective in them. Besides, they'll probably pull out that 10 foot dome again.
(Jul. 09, 2011  8:15 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Isn't it odd that the current metagame is going to be the metagame for next year's Hasbro-hosted "World Championships"?

How's that? I understand that you are saying that they are behind us but they play in different stadiums. Our top-tiers aren't as effective in them. Besides, they'll probably pull out that 10 foot dome again.
You mean the spinning stadium with the ramp? eeeeh, yeah, that's inevitable. That was the only reason why I lost the East Coast Championship in the first place.
(Jul. 09, 2011  8:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You mean the spinning stadium with the ramp? eeeeh, yeah, that's inevitable. That was the only reason why I lost the East Coast Championship in the first place.

That's the one. Are knock outs even possible? Hmm ... One would use a stamina type right?
Well,I used a Max Stampede stadium before and my beyblade knocked the other bey over the wall,so it might be possible,but I wouldn't count on it,it would be best to use stamina or defense.
Yes it's actually quite easy to get a SKO in my LLD Stadium. Given that I'm using a carpy wheel against a MF LLD CH120RF. It's pretty fun to watch them go and hit my wall and make dents Grin
(Jul. 09, 2011  8:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You mean the spinning stadium with the ramp? eeeeh, yeah, that's inevitable. That was the only reason why I lost the East Coast Championship in the first place.

Dude, I just saw that whole thing on youtube. And then I realized that the girl in that video was you (from your avatar and sig).I wonder why they used those weird tornado stadiums
(Jul. 09, 2011  8:52 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:

Dude, I just saw that whole thing on youtube. And then I realized that the girl in that video was you (from your avatar and sig).I wonder why they used those weird tornado stadiums

Oh? You found a video with Deikailo? Link please. Grin
(Jul. 09, 2011  9:00 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  8:52 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:

Oh? You found a video with Deikailo? Link please. Grin
Just youtube search "world championships". I am mentioned in the video once as Danielle and then earlier, you see me in the East Coast Championships.

(Jul. 09, 2011  8:38 PM)Hero Wrote:

That's the one. Are knock outs even possible? Hmm ... One would use a stamina type right?
Knock outs are impossible because there aren't even pockets.

Everything sucks in this stadium. You just need to have pure endurance in this. I say endurance because you have to endure the center, not so much outspin your opponent. You make more contact with the plate than your opponent's bey, which is pathetic. I think I hit my opponent like, twice?
You what makes me "smh"? People not testing low track defense tiers. V_V. Who would forget this thread the Young One made? You know, in my opinion, you cant claim an attack tier a top tier until you test all defense top tier tracks.. It seems to me that people focus on the high track ones smh. You guys are shook ones. =P FYI look it up on youtube by mobb deep
Update on Hasbro's new mold for HF, Apparently the number "AB7" is printed inside of it, could this refer to a substantial reinforcing of the plastic? I'm talking weight mostly here.

(REMINDER: Hasbro's Metal Master Poison/Fury Showdown 2-Pack has a new kind of Hole Flat, it's "swirly" as I call it)

Oh, and I also have a theory on why Thermal Lacerta's Hole-Flat doesn't have this change, it could be because the Solid Iron Showdown pack might contain the AB7 mold HF. Hopefully these are substantially less fragile than the AB5 mold HF's.
Hmm. Have you got pictures to prove it? Certainly interesting. It certainly shouldn't be referred go as HF ... They should have changed the name.

Anyways, I just noticed that I exceeded 1000 posts. I would like to thank my mom and my dad for this momentous occasion.
Mind posting a hi res enough pic so we can compare to a regular HF? And I've seen you've posted about it before, I'm interested.
Hero
Nice job bro, not much longer until you get the Antique Face I bet! I would've already had it, but I'm not the best poster xD
My phone is restoring, I should have pics soon. No one shoot me please.
Not even with a NERF gun?! Darn it... can't wait to see some pics. This interests me... o.O