Beyblade Random Thoughts

about the rotten pumpkin

be thankful it isn't snot green (shudders at that aquario)

so i was watching the original beyblade show (English dub). man, when i heard that theme song i felt a tingle in my body and i quickly went to searched for my plastic beyblades and played with them

i haven't had this much fun playing beyblade as i had today (and yesterday) with my plastics then what i have had in a while
Yeah, I got the same feeling a couple months back, hence me showing off my plastics a bit more Grin I was watching a tourney of MFB but I was also listening to the original theme song, and I couldn't control myself, I just grabbed them all and started playing. I have no clue why I have so much fun whenever I play with them.
I love holding my metal draciel. Even though the tip sucks, it makes me feel like I'm Ray or somethin....
Speaking of the Master lineup back in the day, it always spurred my curiosity as to why the competitors in the anime never call their proper names despite having it printed all over the AR's logo's.
Because they didn't have the bit beast which made it the master beyblade so that wouldn't have been the blade's name.
Ugh, watching my first episode of the metal fusion anime.

This is quite poor compared to the plastics anime, beyblades are weapons now? What? And the whole "flaunting mah storm aquario" is really too cheesy. And way too much bloody motivational speaking.

In summary:

Son, I am disappoint.
Yes I feel that the original was much better too.
On the upside I already understand a whole lot of the stupid questions newbies keep asking.

Also "oh wow c145 has claws I did not know that".

Ugh, I'll take tyson's grandpa over this carp.
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ugh, watching my first episode of the metal fusion anime.

This is quite poor compared to the plastics anime, beyblades are weapons now? What? And the whole "flaunting mah storm aquario" is really too cheesy. And way too much bloody motivational speaking.In summary:

Son, I am disappoint.

This, especially in the first few eps.. Otherwise I don't mind BMF.
Ngah! The center piece of my Beylauncher (the white part with the coil) won't come undone, but when I look down the shaft of the part that holds the coil, I can still see that the coil is still in the shaft, so I'm afraid the coild may have broken. I'm wondering if it's possible to coil it back up?
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:27 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ngah! The center piece of my Beylauncher (the white part with the coil) won't come undone, but when I look down the shaft of the part that holds the coil, I can still see that the coil is still in the shaft, so I'm afraid the coild may have broken. I'm wondering if it's possible to coil it back up?

yes it is possible Smile

http://www.youtube.com/user/Callum6939?feature=mhee#p/u/38/-cN1l2mWlOA
i was wondering what metal wheels are better for stamina burn or earth
That should go in Ask a question, and they are about equal. Earth has less recoil
Keep both on you at all times. I like Earth better.
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ugh, watching my first episode of the metal fusion anime.

This is quite poor compared to the plastics anime, beyblades are weapons now? What? And the whole "flaunting mah storm aquario" is really too cheesy. And way too much bloody motivational speaking.

In summary:

Son, I am disappoint.

You should definitely not start with the dub ... That is ridiculous. Even if you do not know exactly which words the characters are saying, the original version is much better.

Also, Beyblades were arms in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade too.
True, it was on tv though. And I only saw the dub of bakuten too.

They weren't used quite as violently, though. Very rarely (especially early on) were characters trying to solve everything by launching a beyblade at it. I mean, there were times, but it was more an anger thing.
(Jul. 09, 2011  3:46 AM)th!nk Wrote: True, it was on tv though. And I only saw the dub of bakuten too.

They weren't used quite as violently, though. Very rarely (especially early on) were characters trying to solve everything by launching a beyblade at it. I mean, there were times, but it was more an anger thing.

doesn't launching a child's toy at things, solve things for you?
Not as well as it would were reality like the tv
show, I'm afraid. Unhappy
Launching beyblades worked on my sister, but it only stunned her for a moment...
Then, eternal pain followed...
(Jul. 08, 2011  11:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: -Referenced-

I actually found Metal Fusion to be far better than the original series. The voice acting in the original is very flat and wooden in how it's delivered, and I just can't enjoy it anymore listening to that. Madoka however, made my interest in MF skyrocket once her character came in. She's a little too perky, but she can make you smile.

The concept of Beys as weapons? Yeah, it's goofy and odd, but hey, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bakugan, Chaotix, and a few other series have similar concepts, so I can see how MF ended up with that.
When yugioh started using cards as weapons, I stopped watching tbh. The millenium objects doing it was fine, but yeah.

I found the voice actors irritating tbh, much preferred the japanese voices. I literally wanted to hit gingka every time he opened his mouth.
(Jul. 09, 2011  5:46 AM)AgentBJ09 Wrote: I actually found Metal Fusion to be far better than the original series. The voice acting in the original is very flat and wooden in how it's delivered, and I just can't enjoy it anymore listening to that. Madoka however, made my interest in MF skyrocket once her character came in. She's a little too perky, but she can make you smile.

The concept of Beys as weapons? Yeah, it's goofy and odd, but hey, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bakugan, Chaotix, and a few other series have similar concepts, so I can see how MF ended up with that.

I think you just have a crush on Madoka, seriously. It's her jean shorts isn't it?

Beys as weapons is still ridiculous even if you compare it to Yu-Gi-Oh!. Organized crime syndicates should have the money to buy guns but because it's Japan they use spinning tops. Seriously, you have big, buff, grown men having their plans foiled by children. Why don't they just beat the carp out of them? But I digress, it is just an anime anyways.
(Jul. 09, 2011  6:39 AM)Hero Wrote: I think you just have a crush on Madoka, seriously. It's her jean shorts isn't it?

I loled at the hero , but Metal Fusion sucks eggs. Rygua is supossed to be the scary evil guy but he sounds like a d***e its so messed up.
Also, benkei's voice: dude needs to lay off the smokes. Dat rasp.
Hero:Beys can be weapons.Imagine if crime sindicates used beys with MS as bullets instead of normal bullets.It can kill people.Also,I hate however who voiced Ryugga In Metal Fusion.I should shoot that person with a Bey Bazooka.