Beyblade Random Thoughts

Kai-V
Another 145. Woo. I assume you do not know what it means or EF means? Or do you? Lol. I assume EF stands for Eternal Flat, possibly a flat that is free spinning? Oh God, please let me be wrong D: And as for GD145, I don't have a clue. Thanks for sharing the info Kai-V! Grin
Kai-V is there any help page in the WBO that teaches everyone how to make those Spoiler that contains pictures to view and hide? and possiblly how to change the color, fonts, etc ? because I have searched everywhere, but there aren't answers to my question.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7
Well you should have asked in the "Questions About the WBO" thread I think. For spoilers use [ spoiler ] then [ / spoiler ] Remove the spaces in the [ and ]'s. And when you post a reply (NOT quick reply), there are options at the top of the page that say they are there...

EDIT: Beaten, dangit! I hate how all of my responses have to be well constructed and fancy worded paragraphs, and overanalyze the situation ;_;
But it's become a habit Crying
Never knew Wikipedia could make so many mistakes:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Beyblade:_Metal_Fusion_characters
They say that Sora's Beyblade is Ray Cancer M145Q, When that belongs to a character in the Gracies Team.
This Really needs editing.
(Jun. 30, 2011  6:36 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Kai-V
Another 145. Woo. I assume you do not know what it means or EF means? Or do you? Lol. I assume EF stands for Eternal Flat, possibly a flat that is free spinning? Oh God, please let me be wrong D: And as for GD145, I don't have a clue. Thanks for sharing the info Kai-V! Grin

gravity disk maybe ? but yeah EF is probably an eternal flat
Gravity Disk is what jumped to my mind, or gravity defense, but who knows. Eternal Flat, if it works, well, MF MLD CH120EF anyone?

If EF is eternal flat, of course.
I still like the old style beyblades more than the current MFB.
One each bey had its own special attack ring, while we have multiple types of metal wheels used by the same beys.
Flame Libra T125ES....and others...Gasp
@th!nk Gravity Defense is what popped into my head, I don't know why. If EF is eternal Flat... Oh gosh, someone please tell me I'm not seeing that as a fail?
KaizerMFB Haha, I totally agree with that statement. I wish it were mroe like plastics, but then everything would be like it was back then, and that was pretty jumbled. (from what I hear.)
Offensive spin steal mah boi. Not sure how well it'll work, but yeah.

KaizerMFB: I wish they'd cut the carp and restart plastics as a separate line.
I've actually been hoping for a Eternal Flat since Metal Flat came out. Just wish it was metal. Imagine the stamina+attack on that bad boy. Meteo L-Drago CH120EMF anyone?
I only hope that as others said this doesnt turn out to be as bad as other 'eternal' parts in case it is Eternal Flat. And any idea about what GD 145 is? It sounds to me like some disk...maybe like Gravity Disk or Great Disk...really want to know what GD 145's full form is
(Jun. 30, 2011  2:25 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I've actually been hoping for a Eternal Flat since Metal Flat came out. Just wish it was metal. Imagine the stamina+attack on that bad boy. Meteo L-Drago CH120EMF anyone?

That post belongs in this topic: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...-come-true not here.
i just thought of something.... wouldn't the recoil from MF-H basalt kerbecs 85R2F make that combo an exceptional attack type? or would the recoil make it lose stamina too quickly that it would only be useful in attack vs. attack?
I would think that Basalt would be too heavy and unbalanced to be used as an attack MW.
Of course it wouldn't. It has no attack power mainly due to the fact that it's completly round shape. The only thing that it has is some recoil due to the groves on the metal wheel. Recoil and attack power are completly different and recoil is not a useful thing for a part to have.
(Jun. 30, 2011  5:17 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Recoil and attack power are completly different and recoil is not a useful thing for a part to have.

thankyou, i hate it when people say recoil makes attack, and that isn't true. but attack making recoil is true.

i am working on a video about recoil in beyblade, to explain more...
Sam: EWD is arguably equal to wd, more useful in some cases to absorb recoil, and EDS is looking very good right now.
EDS looks more like Eternal Wave Defense to me for some reason.

Just got Scythe Kronos. Too bad I don't have an extra BD145 to battle Scythe Kronos BD145EDS and Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.
Personally, I think Scythe would win that.
I'm pretty sure I am the only one who thinks Vari Ares is strange for being the only 3-layer top in existence right now.....
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:12 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I'm pretty sure I am the only one who thinks Vari Ares is strange for being the only 3-layer top in existence right now.....

Umm.... Pegasis F: D, L-Drago F: S.....
Horay ! i found my missing kerbecs face , but sadly my midnight bull face has a few cracks in it so i better not use it Wink
dont quite see how a few cracks could do any thing beside just use another face bolt