Beyblade Random Thoughts

Why the heck would I need to do that? Clear wheels all have one mold. You don't see Eagle mold II lying around. Takara Tomy and Hasbro both produce the same mold in clear wheels; they weigh/look/perform identically.
No? Im not too sure about he Mold but TT Aquario is lighter than a Hasbro Cancer, Bull and I think Eagle. Im not sure. Whereas a Hasbro Aquario is the heaviest CW....
(Jun. 27, 2011  12:18 PM)Chups Wrote: No? Im not too sure about he Mold but TT Aquario is lighter than a Hasbro Cancer, Bull and I think Eagle. Im not sure. Whereas a Hasbro Aquario is the heaviest CW....

No, it is not. It was clearly established that for some reason Aikemi's weights were way too aberrant to be considered. Look at this document again knowing that you have to ignore Aikemi's weights :
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ao4kg4OL3MBKdC0tSXZxV0M0ZGoxa0dscnA4dUhCY2c&hl=en&authkey=CM3A3K4C#gid=8
(Jun. 27, 2011  6:49 AM)Hero Wrote: Either you are extremely strong or you're mistreating your launchers. Do you happen to have launcher rubbers?

sorry for late reply...

yes i do have launcher rubbers, but I am quite strong, as i can get a WB to tornado stall for ages unless i rip at 50%-60%, and i can also get a B tip to go as fast as the average person launching an SF...

my launches have progressively been getting harder, but now i have to launch carefully so i don't over do it.

also I'm not mistreating them, as i have not broke even one yet.

guess ill have to say i rip at 85% in future tests, lol
You know whats so funny? Is that I havent used my DragoonMS forever. And when I assembled and put it on the HMS launcher, it went super fast like it was brand new! Ahhh good times =]
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:33 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: sorry for late reply...

yes i do have launcher rubbers, but I am quite strong, as i can get a WB to tornado stall for ages unless i rip at 50%-60%, and i can also get a B tip to go as fast as the average person launching an SF...

my launches have progressively been getting harder, but now i have to launch carefully so i don't over do it.

also I'm not mistreating them, as i have not broke even one yet.

guess ill have to say i rip at 85% in future tests, lol

So what is the point in getting the Rev-Up if you can do this?
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:52 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: So what is the point in getting the Rev-Up if you can do this?

because not every one can launch that powerful

Callum6939: wow, just wow

i have to use full power to get JB to tornado stall for a short period of time
MORE POWER!!! DJ 2002

see how fast i could get with a launcher that is ridiculously powerful, and maybe tornado stall with a B, lol that would be funny...
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:59 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:52 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: So what is the point in getting the Rev-Up if you can do this?

because not every one can launch that powerful

Callum6939: wow, just wow

i have to use full power to get JB to tornado stall for a short period of time

IDK, I just do, there's no real technique, except my set up which is my launcher grip that looks like this

and rip it i guess...

Edit: also I have found that with a Hard launch, Earth Aqaurio AD145 WD beats Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD (boost), easily... thats why I use earth for stamina, over Hell...
1. Stick a CS on that Hell.

2. Use it for stamina instead.

3. There's no ???? here, just PROFIT!

But you already knew that.

I must see if I can get tornado-stall from WB with my launch at some point. Mine's less "strength" and more "speed", but yeah, that's how it works so eh.

Also I tend to pull at an angle, as I learnt it as a habit to prevent gear skipping. Try that maybe Callum? I wouldn't launch at 85% for future tests, as people will count your tests as "wrong" Uncertain
true, but the angle might class as banking Uncertain

also yeah CS is probably the better choice as its great for stamina purposes, it also is more versatile, as you can use it for its stamina, defense and its attack capabilities, that also the reason its known as a balance type...
Plus, it does as well as WD against common stamina opponents, IIRC, and better against it's WD variant, hence, it's arguably a far better choice for everything Tongue_out
lol, Th!nk you also tested it as proof Tongue_out

(Jun. 25, 2011  12:36 PM)th!nk Wrote: Obviously, both are in Boost Mode, and launched at 100%, dead straight.

Full Results (Click to View)

Win Rates
CS: 13/20 (12KO, 1OS) = 65%
WD: 7/20 (6KO, 1OS) = 35%

th!nks Notes (Click to View)
Exactly Tongue_out

Did you mean to comment on something, or was that a reminder? Tongue_out
It was a reminder, and informing people if they want proof of results.
Tasty... Tongue_out

Ugh, I want to get a hasbro CS before my tourney, but I don't think I can spare the money...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- inancial Responsibility Uncertain
lol, at the same time, I want to get Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Unicorno, and Thermal Lacerta, for my collection purposes... yet in the UK not even the Legend Metal Masters boosters are out... well the accessories are tho
callum meh, they'll come soon enough.
I find that MF Thunder Bull T125SD is actually pretty good. It can SOMEHOW OS MF Earth Bull GB145WD. True this is in a fake stadium with a dome center, and a Hasbro LLD Stadium, BUT THAT'S ASIDE FROM MY POINT!

T125 does actually seem to affect stamina more than people think.
Well unless it's getting bashed around by an attack type. Then it's just useless lol. But against Def/Stam combos, it does pretty meh.
Well, I can see that happening, as gb145 is a stupid track for stamina, it's been tested, it does very badly, while weight is good for spin time, the distribution shifts caused by the bearings moving around cut stamina badly. Long story and lots of physics, but yeah.
I have a thread for GB145 stamina, although it should really be redone as i was using the same WD the whole time, and GB145 was the first test, yet it still sucked lol
I think GB145 is my favorite track now. XF is great on it.
Kei: Was your metal face recommendation based on what I just realised it may've been? I need to read packs better, ahahah, though I was using the trans-black cs, for extra evil, instead of wd. If so, well played :p If not, cool coincidence.

@Anubis132 Personally I rarely use anything but low tracks with it, to keep a low centre of gravity sue to it's low grip, but I haven't tried gb145. I will if I remember...
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: Kei: Was your metal face recommendation based on what I just realised it may've been? I need to read packs better, ahahah, though I was using the trans-black cs, for extra evil, instead of wd. If so, well played :p If not, cool coincidence.

What? Speechless

I just recommended the black Metal Face (or "gun metal", whatever it was called) because Bakushin Susanow Lunar Eclipse Ver. is black!
Ahahaha, that is a rather amusing coincidence. The recommended combo on the back of it's pack is...

Bakushin Susanoo BD145WD (MF) Tongue_out

It was so close I kinda wondered if you were having a laugh, seeing as I'd already selected BD145 Tongue_out
But man, you were so right, it looks AMAZING with the black metal face. Spinning or not. Grin

... I'm not as paranoid as I sound, really Smile
There should be a fusion wheel called light
It would get mixed up with the light wheels.