Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 23, 2011  12:35 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  12:24 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Also, I am thinking if Hasbro will release Basalt with the part of the meta wheel taken out or have it in .

what? You make no sense... The metal wheel is the part of the meta game, and hasbro would release the bey exactly as TT and Sonokong did, maybe a different name (Twisted Tempo) and weight differences but the same parts

I think he was asking if the Basalt wheel would still have the chunk taken out of it. I've heard it called the 'Spiral Staircase of Death', is this correct?
Yes you're correct though I don't know that his description of it is very detailed. Some think it was made to make it rock like a pendalum but all it does for me is make its stamina lower due to it being more unbalanced. Here's a pic: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...basalt.jpg
It was "supposed" to increase attack power by making it slightly unbalanced. It failed in doing that, but thank god they did. Just think how how much more Basalt would be dominating if it weren't for that. Hell, it would be pretty much invincible
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:55 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Where in blasted carp did you see those Clonetos?
I REQUIRE LINKAGE

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images...510Jlg.jpg link granted enjoy the sick beys boys...
Hasbro need to maik upp deir myndz. For the regular release of Lacerta, they classified it as a Balance-type. Now for the faceoff pack, they say it's a Stamina-type. Tongue_out
They changed the parts on it from their understanding of "balance", thus making it a different bey type as well.

@ CyberBlader27 (under), I was saying that they had labeled it as a balance type before, and then in the "faceoff" pack they changed the parts from "balance" to "stamina" parts
Good point Jacksonian. Just 'cuz it's Thermal Lacerta doesn't mean it has to be a balance type.
No, the parts were exactly the same. In faceoff packs, one of them is uncustomized and the other is customized. Thermal Lacerta remained the same, its simply that Hasbro doesn't know what its doing and they forgot that it was labeled Stamina on the starter pack.
They made my beautiful Lacerta look like a rotten pumpkin Unhappy

Back to basalt: the staircase has a positive effect, it makes basalt wobble and smash down on opponents, breaking their stamina.
"A beautiful Lacerta" ? That vivid pink kills my eyes, especially with the green from the Face.
It is super-funky and groovy and "all that". I love its audacity, it's like it knows the disco died, but it keeps on dancing because it just don't care. It's probably my favourite beyblade looks wise. It's too cool to care what other blades think, with it's blinding cw, awkwardly placed feet and aerofoil track which looks like no other part stylistically. It's like it was designed by a different team from the rest of them. A team made of blind disco throwbacks, but a team with a passion like no other.

It's unique, funky, and I like that :p

I'm not crazy, hmph Unhappy
I am in love with
MF-H Basalt Aquario TH170RS , it gets 100% win rates against MF fang w130rf not sure if i should make a thread about it but it is really good Grin
At which height does it do best at?
TH170 it does best although i haven't tried it at other heights .
I just tested it for 10 rounds against beat lynx gb145rf and it did great Smile

Now i have 2 attack stadiums so i can test 2 different things at the same time Grin
Has ANYONE ever considered testing/using MF-F, MF-L, or MF-M? I think they could have differences in battle. I don't remember which one has the metal on the outside, but it looks quite good for stamina with it's equal weight distribution, the weight to keep it centered, and (totally not relating to it's performance) it's awesome looks!
Theoretically, MF-L (I believe that's with metal on the outside) might be good for stamina, because the weight isn't sitting on the rotational axis. However, anything like that would be extremely difficult to test accurately.

@RustyX D: Right spin attack vs RS defence: Not surprising tbh. Lol @ the two stadiums comment, though
I would love to test it against left spin , but my Beylauncher L broke Unhappy there is literally no handle its just string so i am stuck with a Hasbro launcher so i refused to do left spin battles , and i just got XF Unhappy

EDIT: I thought Beat Owned RS combos ?
Finally got my takara tomy attack stadium!!! Quetz vs Kerbecs.... I do it all the time, epic battle!!!
(Jun. 23, 2011  12:02 PM)RustyXD Wrote: I would love to test it against left spin , but my Beylauncher L broke Unhappy there is literally no handle its just string so i am stuck with a Hasbro launcher so i refused to do left spin battles , and i just got XF Unhappy

EDIT: I thought Beat Owned RS combos ?
Nope, most RS combo's do pretty well against it, particularly Basalt 230RS, IIRC.

(Jun. 23, 2011  12:02 PM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: Finally got my takara tomy attack stadium!!! Quetz vs Kerbecs.... I do it all the time, epic battle!!!
Problem is (Hell) Kerbecs isn't outclassed.
RS pwns practically every right spin attacker (Fang and Hell too, yes?), so seeing that result is not surprising, particularly since Beat is literally Vulcan V2.
(Jun. 23, 2011  1:00 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:55 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Where in blasted carp did you see those Clonetos?
I REQUIRE LINKAGE

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images...510Jlg.jpg link granted enjoy the sick beys boys...

If I do say so myself, those are some DAMN sexy beys...
Except for that Lacerta.
I agree with th!nk, it looks like a rotten pumpkin lol.
(Jun. 23, 2011  12:40 AM)BurnBladerX Wrote: I think he was asking if the Basalt wheel would still have the chunk taken out of it. I've heard it called the 'Spiral Staircase of Death', is this correct?

sorry went to bed last night, yes it is the 'spiral staircase of death', and it will be there
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:22 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  1:00 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
I REQUIRE LINKAGE

If I do say so myself, those are some DAMN sexy beys...
Except for that Lacerta.
I agree with th!nk, it looks like a rotten pumpkin lol.

haha, now theres a green whale, who wants to join the club theres a free spot, lol
Just a random thought...I whooped more than 6 bladers yestrday! Sad part is: 4 were kids (5-10 years old) and two were teenagers (14-15 years old.) Smh. We were battling in a Max Stampede stadium; we were all armed with ripcord launchers. My combo: Earth Libra C145WD. It's pretty good for a Hasbro stadium. The sadder part is: they thought I won because I had C145. So, to show off, I took it out and replaced it with a normal 145. And still whooped them! They were in total amazement. I am now reigning champion and Beyblade Guru...hahaha. A couple reasons to why they didn't win though was that:
1.) Launches weren't that powerful
2.) Combos SUCKED
3.) They didn't understand what I was saying to them to make them better (one did, at least. His launch got more powerful after I told him.)
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:38 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: They were in total amazement.

should have used a MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS, as they would laugh at 230, then you would own them
Surprisingly when it comes to more than 4 opponents in a wide square type stadium my Storm Pegasis wins very easily by tornado stalling maybe because everyone here only uses season 1 beys which are not a match for any maximum series bey(no wonder basalt never lost here)