Beyblade Random Thoughts

Nano: Dammit, I was eating dinner at the time, though :c

I dunno about permission, but I'm
[Image: 1998_original_1998_original_voH5a..]

@Codeine Extorts: Ahahaha, nice spot.

Also: Beat Uranus and the Post-Vindaloo beyblade: Burn Uranus.

We probably shouldn't be getting carried away with the puns now guise.
To everyone making immature comments, you are not even pronouncing it correctly. It is not our fault that English is pronouncing it like "your[...]" when in most other languages, including the one the Japanese Katakana is using, Uranus is pronounced like this :

http://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/Uranus#Prononciation

Also, th!nk, as I posted previously, they did not seem like simple recolours, but they really looked like Big Bang and L Drago Destroy as well. It is weird that "Big Bang" would be reduced to one word, "Wing".
@ngle: To me it's more useless P.O.S than anything. It's got boor balance and poor grip, so it sucks at both. And obviously, it's terrible for attack. Specific combo's can use it, but EWD is generally superior.

Gotta say Kai-V, don't be too serious, people need to giggle every so often. I know TT wouldn't do it if they were an English company, but it's still worth a childish smirk, at least to me, and everyone else so far Smile It shouldn't get out of hand, though. plzdunhurtme tho Tongue_out

So, I'm taking that as URS sorta-does, I guess. Confused Cool, cool, thanks for the info Smile
That's a terrible combo.
Way to put it bluntly th!nk. Anyway, I'd say if you replace the ES with SF and the Unicorno with Cancer, you have yourself a semi-decent dandy little destabilizer.
Sometimes, you have to be blunt. Uncertain

Click the "spoiler" in my signature, with people like that around, there's only so much a guy can do Uncertain
(Jun. 22, 2011  3:30 AM)Nano Wrote: I'm in love with Rock Eagle M145HF/S. For some reason I can get lots of KO's with it. I was able to KO my friend's MF Earth Bull BG145WB a lot Smile It's a fun combo to play with. It has surprisingly good stamina for something that uses M145 in outer mode.

Dont get me started with this Nano. It got 6 out of 20 against LT and 1 out of 10 against Earth Cancer.
I've heard more ridiculous ideas, he's not using it as a serious, competitive combo, just for fun.
Hahaha!!! And its the people like th!nk that make this site bearable.
@th!nk
I can use it for competition! I bet I could beat someone with it in a tournament Smug

Valentin's reaction to that combo:
"ffs chris"
"thank god there aren't any tournaments in your area"

How supportive XD
Ahahaha, you probably could with some of the people that attend tourneys, though, but yeah, it's hardly a bey you'd use as a primary bey through a tourney, is it Tongue_out

But hey, we all have "fun" combo's. We should really have a thread for it...
I might. Even. Make. One...
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:34 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ahahaha, you probably could with some of the people that attend tourneys, though, but yeah, it's hardly a bey you'd use as a primary bey through a tourney, is it Tongue_out

I just need to tweak a out a few problems (CW, which S tip to use) and it could be a primary XD

It mostly just goes back and forth in the stadium, hitting the other opponent as is comes down the slope.
th!nk, I want you to do some tests with it, is that alright?
Try ES, it is actually surprisingly decent considering both it an M145 are horrid Tongue_out

Might be able to, if I have the time, but I can't promise anything, being me Smile PM me if you want Smile
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:57 PM)th!nk Wrote: Try ES, it is actually surprisingly decent considering both it an M145 are horrid Tongue_out

Might be able to, if I have the time, but I can't promise anything, being me Smile PM me if you want Smile

I would try ES if I had it. I'm thinking about trying WD with it. It has some good movement in it.
I don't think the CW matters at all. I just like Eagle as it hurts when it hits the other person's leg. I've picked it up and it made a little gash(er) into my finger. It's just because Rock elevates it.

I'll PM you with what tests and what not about it Smile
If we have a FUN Combo thread. Basalt _____230S Launch and Laugh.
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:33 PM)Chups Wrote: If we have a FUN Combo thread. Basalt _____230S Launch and Laugh.

I totally have to advocate the use of my favourite bottom, HF/S, on S mode for that! Adds extra height and the lock mechanism helps it to bounce even higher!
We do now Tongue_out

I can't believe that TT are going to make a "Death" mw. So mainstream, uhh (indie flick).
Am I the only one whos impressed with the Double packs well the new ones i mean black torch wheel and red gemios, and a red rock wheel with blue zurafa )Giraffe) looks sick
Where in blasted carp did you see those Clonetos?
I REQUIRE LINKAGE
BladeStorm
Last night I was playing around with MF-M BBP TH170HF/S

Its pretty dandy. Smile
I want linkage too T^T

Also now that death Quetzalcoatl is coming out, I won't need a Big Bang Serpent with quetz face Grin Death Quetz is already faved by me Wink I also surpose RDF is just a Rubber D tip, with a flat bottom...
I was thinking it would be cool of Takara Tomy made a random booster consisting of the prize of previous boosters so you don't know which prize bey you will get.
Also, I am thinking if Hasbro will release Basalt with the part of the meta wheel taken out or have it in .

EDIT: Sorry Callum6939 you do have a point
(Jun. 23, 2011  12:24 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Also, I am thinking if Hasbro will release Basalt with the part of the meta wheel taken out or have it in .

what? You make no sense... The metal wheel is the part of the meta game, and hasbro would release the bey exactly as TT and Sonokong did, maybe a different name (Twisted Tempo) and weight differences but the same parts