Beyblade Random Thoughts

From "too harsh" to "too nice". You would insta-ban someone for posting improperly but wouldn't exploit a un-beyducated person for good parts. LOL
LOL the kids in my area are smart they say " If a big boy wants it , it must be good " but most of the time there RF's are messed up from using them on stupid places like the road Wink
Luckily for me, the kids I know play in Super Vortex Stadiums. So the RFs aren't messed up and are completely useless (in their opinion because of Super Vortex is essentially a stamina battle).
(Jun. 16, 2011  8:11 AM)Hero Wrote: From "too harsh" to "too nice". You would insta-ban someone for posting improperly but wouldn't exploit a un-beyducated person for good parts. LOL

Hah, yeah, but hey. One is just banning someone on the internet, the other is "like taking candy from a baby". Maybe I'm weird Tongue_out

Ugh, I wish I was well enough to test stuff properly. I'm avoiding the customisations forum in case I see something that badly requires disproving, that I'm not well enough to disprove Unhappy Ugh. Honestly, I'm thinking I mightn't be around so much while I'm ill. Yelling at stupid posts is stressful Confused
I'm too ill to paint my special projects too, which sucks extra hard Uncertain

Kai-V: Thanks for posting that image. TBH, I really like the original Vari Ares. Surprised they haven't released a black version, seems so... Fitting. Glad to see another release of Divine Chimera, hopefully they might get a touch cheaper, I do want FB quite badly Cute
I'll take your place. Or atleast attempt to. Atleast I foiled that MF Big Bang Pegasis III230LRF. Seriously, who wastes an expensive LRF on a right spin bey? It you wanted more control then you would go for a RF, not a LRF.
How good would a F:S type 4D bottom instead of HF a RF then change to SF. So much win.
You mean like a reverse F:D? That would be pretty good, yeah.
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:37 PM)Chups Wrote: How good would a FConfused type 4D bottom instead of HF a RF then change to SF. So much win.

Well, you are actually not the first one to say this, you know. Well, everyone did mourn about F: D's change from SF to RF, and wished it was the opposite. Stupid
Except, there's an issue with the Rubber Hole Flat, it tends to fly out of the stadium if it's making contact at launch (according to people who've experimented with removing the SF).

What I'd like, is a Flat/Hole Flat or something to SD/D/WD. Sure, RF would be better, but it's not really practical.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K8opYTyt...grec_index ladies and gentlemen and bladers of all ages I present to you kickin it old school and I mean OLD this here is the ancestor of beyblading take a look and learn some history.
Know what's more fun than those?

Beyblades.
(Jun. 16, 2011  3:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: Know what's more fun than those?

Beyblades.

True Ill give you that but think about back then in the 30s and 40s These things were probably LIKE beyblades who knows kids maybe held tournaments and special tops were handed it (this is theory mind you) I for one am glad both beyblading AND battle tops are still around because if they didn't exist we wouldn't be here now would we?
Well, I agree with th!nk... Yes, Kenkagoma is fun, but in the age of modernization, its for the antique lovers only.
Still Clonetos, Yes there were tourneys with these. I know of it, as this top is highly prevalent in India.
(Jun. 16, 2011  3:13 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I agree with th!nk... Yes, Kenkagoma is fun, but in the age of modernization, its for the antique lovers only.
Still Clonetos, Yes there were tourneys with these. I know of it, as this top is highly prevalent in India.
I know call me a history geek just so amazing how we went from that to Dragoon to well NOW Who knows what beyblades hold heck in the year 3002 or something they may have beyblades that do what they do in the show! Then again they may not i mean in the 1900s many scientist said robots would be serving people in like what 2004? so who knows anyway thought it be a interesting tid bit to show for all the young and i mean youger bladers.
(Jun. 16, 2011  3:13 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I agree with th!nk... Yes, Kenkagoma is fun, but in the age of modernization, its for the antique lovers only.
I know call me a history geek just so amazing how we went from that to Dragoon to well NOW Who knows what beyblades hold heck in the year 3002 or something they may have beyblades that do what they do in the show! Then again they may not i mean in the 1900s many scientist said robots would be serving people in like what 2004? so who knows anyway thought it be a interesting tid bit to show for all the young and i mean youger bladers.
Yeah, sure, it makes a whole lot of sense to compare any toy to something made before the concept of plastic became commonplace with battle tops. I personally appreciate the original Beigoma's, amazing because they spark in battle and are even rumored to carry fortune. (Remember, these countries are very spiritual)
(Jun. 16, 2011  3:21 PM)Clonetos Wrote:

Uh, I suggest you to change your browser.. I am sure that you are using IE....
Well, those beys would be just useless... The fun would be wrecked... If that happens, let me tell you, beyblades will be the only cause for World War III, or IV? or V? Whatever! You see, the one with Hell Kerbecs would be compared to God(who else do you think can send you to Hell?), etc... Still, I do get those weird dreams, in which I find a LLD or HK, and I become the protector of the world! You see, I use LLD for good deeds. By absorbing all the negative energy in bladers, I release it in space, so that I get the Noble Prize for creating lasting World Peace... XD
this is a totally random thought, why do hasbro have to make the cartoon so real E.G.wb breaks like in the rock leone's wb like tv show
Jan, I challenge you to a fight, ill use my Hell Kerbecs, prepare for battle Muwuhahahahahaaaaaa!!! Get ready to face you demise!!!

Yeah, there's a little kid standing next to you with a Dark Wolf.... Eee
@faisaloo-Um, that is really a RANDOM thought... Well, all parts have to break. I suggest you to take a pic of it... It will really earn you the name of Kyoya.. Funny that it really cracked in a similar way..
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:33 PM)faissaloo Wrote: this is a totally random thought, why do hasbro have to make the cartoon so real E.G.wb breaks like in the rock leone's wb like tv show

......TT did that in the first place, Hasbro only dubbed it, and made the mouths move correctly...
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @faisaloo-Um, that is really a RANDOM thought... Well, all parts have to break. I suggest you to take a pic of it... It will really earn you the name of Kyoya.. Funny that it really cracked in a similar way..

mine broke, so i bought another rock leone i got two
Hasbro does not dub anything, Nelvana does.
(Jun. 16, 2011  4:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro does not dub anything, Nelvana does.

ok thanks, would have expected hasbro to have dubbed it lol, but then again they are the ones that make the beys...
Yep , they only make Beys ! Not anime or manga ( obviously). Also who does make the Beyblade anime in Japan , Takafumi Adachi ?
Yeah. I really wnat a big bang takafumi now, LOL