Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 15, 2011  1:02 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: I personally think that it would not work well do to the low friction between the stadium and the tip.

Hmm...maybe right
But i thought Stamina types werent supposed to use friction
(Jun. 15, 2011  1:39 AM)Clarkie Wrote: Hmm...maybe right
But i thought Stamina types werent supposed to use friction

You want some friction, otherwise you'll get KO'd easily.
You know what makes me pissed about people? Is that when Kai-V post pictures of new beyblades and already has told what type it will be. Then like 10 pages later on. The noob will 'predict' that its atk/def/stam/balance. When we already knew that. Kai-V took her time reading japanese to understand and lets us know what beyblade it is. Just like the noob I saw on Sycthe Kronos thread. People need to read and appreciate.
MWD could be okay, actually. PD seems to manage, doesn't it?

@®:
I could go on for pages about the things n00bs have done today to enrage me. I'm quite ill, but I have to balance manners (for one particular person), potential lulz, and trying to maintain my somehow spotless record each time I see some malformed series of keystrokes parading as a legitimate post, and I'm sure it's not aiding my recovery.
This is why I'd make a horrible mod, it'd be a banhammer apocolypse.
(Jun. 14, 2011  8:30 AM)RustyXD Wrote: but i want Uranus to see what Hasbro will rename it LOL
I severely doubt they'd rename Uranus.
(Jun. 15, 2011  7:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2011  8:30 AM)RustyXD Wrote: but i want Uranus to see what Hasbro will rename it LOL
I severely doubt they'd rename Uranus.

Its like all of a sudden us adults see the word uranus and next then we know we're back in pre school gigg-heh uranus...SEE but yeah HIGHLY doubt it...
I think they would , kids these days and their minds .
PD does do very well epically on 230 well from my experiences anyway .
And on the topic of n00bs i have never seen somebody use dark wolf DF145FS at a tourney the worst combo i have seen would be Earth Virgo GB145WD or Grand Serpent T125SD so i love n00bs because they are a good challenge at tourneys Wink
if you use a stamina course your gonna get KOed against an attack type
Theres this guy at school, and he thinks he could beat my beys (ive been blading for a few years. hes been blading since april) Yeah right. Dream on buddy. Hes gonna use Dark Bull 100S, and Storm Aquario H145SD. Ill use whatever I pull from todays RBV7(Havent picked it up yetUnhappy) and either a Flame Wolf 100FS OR Vulcan Herculeo 130DS.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I just thought that its a random thought about beyblade.
holy carp... i just found a quetzcoatl in my brothers drawer.... HE SAYS I CAN KEEP IT!!!!

NOW I HAVE TWO!!!! FREAKING OUT...

*passes out*
LOL i have only been blading with MFB's for like 3-4 months but i have experience with plastics Wink but i would suggest not to use Vulcan Herculeo 130DS
@bunnii2165 gold or silver ?? and did it have 90WF on it?
(Jun. 15, 2011  7:48 AM)RustyXD Wrote: LOL i have only been blading with MFB's for like 3-4 months but i have experience with plastics Wink but i would suggest not to use Vulcan Herculeo 130DS
@bunnii2165 gold or silver ?? and did it have 90WF on it?

lol, to much recoil, i used to mock battle with Quetzalcoatl 145 D, as its got the highest recoil I've ever known, so it gets smacked about 3-6 meters sometimes more its fun.

I also got my mate to run for cover after it hit his leg Joyful_2

(VS MF Vulcan Horuseus 85 R2F)
Genocide is just a mass murderous Storm wheel Grin
It suposabley has defense potential and storm isn't what you would call murderous Wink
(Jun. 15, 2011  7:42 AM)Naitrax Wrote: Theres this guy at school, and he thinks he could beat my beys (ive been blading for a few years. hes been blading since april) Yeah right. Dream on buddy. Hes gonna use Dark Bull 100S, and Storm Aquario H145SD. Ill use whatever I pull from todays RBV7(Havent picked it up yetUnhappy) and either a Flame Wolf 100FS OR Vulcan Herculeo 130DS.
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I just thought that its a random thought about beyblade.

Well I just pulled a Beat Lynx from my RBV7. I dont think it would be fair to put him through that.
well beat lynx uncustomised wouldn't do to well as its recoil is to high . I would suggest giving it a GB145/R145/BD145 and a RF and you should own him Smile
(Jun. 15, 2011  9:36 AM)RustyXD Wrote: well beat lynx uncustomised wouldn't do to well as its recoil is to high . I would suggest giving it a GB145/R145/BD145 and a RF and you should own him Smile

you forgot D125 Wink

also id rather a R2F, as it slows itself down with its tremendous smash... well thats what Th!nk and I were talking about...

Edit: WHAT THE ****!?! i just rated 'build me a combo' 5 stars and it went to 4.... I don't get it...
(I censored, as i know there's kids on the site)
Beat gets like 60% win rates on D125 compared to 80% on R145 and GB145...
and when i say RF it means any rubber based attack bottom , but i agree R2F is better Wink
(Jun. 15, 2011  10:11 AM)blah Wrote: i love this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyhKaOIRv...ideo_title

keen i like it, although i don't think I would act like a jumping kangaroo with boxing glove...
(Jun. 15, 2011  9:57 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Beat gets like 60% win rates on D125 compared to 80% on R145 and GB145...
and when i say RF it means any rubber based attack bottom , but i agree R2F is better Wink

i agree, I wonder if vulcan can do well on GB145... if i had my stadium i would test
Lol a Uranus planet bey would be funny. Go Grand Uranus! So much win Smile
Hyper tempo.....That's right.
(Jun. 15, 2011  10:52 AM)Chups Wrote: Hyper tempo.....That's right.

Hehehe. That would work. Just like 'Hades Tempo (just assuming Hasbro will rename 'Hell' Hades)'
(Jun. 15, 2011  11:00 AM)Naitrax Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  10:52 AM)Chups Wrote: Hyper tempo.....That's right.

hehe

Add a Tad more to your posts writing stuff like that'll get you Warned.

I am getting Hyper Aquario JUST to make that.
(Jun. 15, 2011  10:46 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Lol a Uranus planet bey would be funny. Go Grand Uranus! So much win Smile

Twisted Uranus, Chocked nuff said