Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 10, 2011  5:56 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Lol, HMS are pretty simple to assemble. i think there might be videos on youtube.

no way, locking it together is a pain, well, the first time it is for a new bey, but ater that its fine.
How cool would it be if the 4 (5 including strata) main bit beasts from the plastic era, dranzer, driger, dragoon, draciel and gaia/strata dragoon got HWS beys. like proper ones, not custom ones.
i got a few customs:
Drazner= earth eagle 100 HF/S
Dragoon= lightning Ldrago 100RF
Draciel= counter (hasbro legends kinda looks like the draciel attackring, not as defensive though *sigh*) leone (legends, cause its green) GB145WD (would be better if they had a metal ball tip, like DRaciel S)
Driger= hell Bull ??? CS
well i youtube-d and it should be fine Wink as long as it locks properly i don't no why i want HMS i guess it is because i have never owned or seen any in real life , i used to own plastics i had about 10 and there was 5 real ones IIRC Wink
(Jun. 10, 2011  6:06 AM)amit93 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  5:56 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Lol, HMS are pretty simple to assemble. i think there might be videos on youtube.
no way, locking it together is a pain, well, the first time it is for a new bey, but ater that its fine

You serious? The easy way to do it is have the bey upside down when you're going to twist the BP onto a HMS bey. That is what I do all the time and have had no problems XD
(Jun. 10, 2011  6:27 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  6:06 AM)amit93 Wrote:
no way, locking it together is a pain, well, the first time it is for a new bey, but ater that its fine

You serious? The easy way to do it is have the bey upside down when you're going to twist the BP onto a HMS bey. That is what I do all the time and have had no problems XD

now i find out after ages of toiling away Pinching_eyes_2
Yeah, it is a simple solution. Something that I didn't think of for awhile, lol.
Re: My cancer level, IDK, haven't counted. IDK if it's over 10, but if it's 10, that's still around a seventh to an eight of my collection, which is a pretty big proportion. Basically, my collection is riddled with cancer. Uncertain

(Jun. 10, 2011  2:50 AM)blah Wrote: I think that L Drago Destroy looks much better without the red stickers on ... (:
Left LL2 is really cool.
That and I <3 L Drago Destroy.
It does :3, but I'm still gonna paint my LDD either white or black before I put them on, or might just get out some paint and paint the details on, IDK.
I can't actually use LL2's at all, I end up throwing my bey out of the stadium/never landing in it. They feel too, uhh, torquey I think is the word, compared to a beylauncher. Not worth learning how to use them IMO anyway Uncertain Still, left LL2 looks nice.

(Jun. 10, 2011  4:10 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Eventually they will figure out that CH120's roundness (where it inserts onto the metal wheel) is impractical and give it a proper shape at the top- either way it will have to happen. Maybe when Hasbro releases a faceoff pack it will happen, or when Takara's next Random Booster includes a different CH120 mold.
Nice. You Hit The Nail On The Head!
That is probably the main problem, as it causes a lot of difficulty when tightening it, and means there's less to hold them together if it breaks mid-battle.
That said, I doubt it'll be changed, and definitely not by hasbro, unless TT or SK make a new mold of a minor part like CH120, I doubt they will.
That said, they obviously saw the issue when they made TH170, it's centre area is better reinforced than CH120, though maybe they needed more room to do that, IDK.
To quote from my wishlist post: I go through CH120's like Arnold Schwarzenegger goes through enemy soldiers in the 1985 Action Masterpiece “Commando”
(Jun. 10, 2011  6:27 AM)RustyXD Wrote: well i youtube-d and it should be fine Wink as long as it locks properly i don't no why i want HMS i guess it is because i have never owned or seen any in real life , i used to own plastics i had about 10 and there was 5 real ones IIRC Wink

Well, I can't believe it! Yes, you are already one serious collector, but I am surprised to hear that you don't own any HMS... Stupid Well, get a Gaia Dragoon MS Tongue_out Just joking! Its the worst beyblade! Still, I do like its metal saucer!

amit93- Dude, what you said, about old beys being reincorporated in MFB is nothing new... We already have a brilliant thread to discuss the great matter.... Stupid

blah- Really?! I never knew that. Well, it does look good, you know... Also, is the L Drago series among the ones, having the highest amount of stickers? I won't be surprised to here a yes, as LLD just wrecked it... Lets see,
2 Faces, 2(actually 4 as they give that 'torn' effect) stickers near the part where you put the prongs, 3 eye stickers for the L Drago Clear wheel, 9 stickers for Multi Hit mode, and finally 3 stickers for Upper Mode.
Well, that's a total 21 stickers on 1 bey! Too much!

@th!nk- Hehe! Amazing! Over 10 Cancers! Brilliant collection dude! I read you post in Beyblade collection saying that Blader DJ must have 50 Wyvern DJ beys....
Are you challenging him? Or should I call you Tetsuya! Tongue_out Jokes!
Me a serious collector , not really i have like 31 beys but i am about to order 20 or so beyblades so then i can finally have over 50 which was my goal when i first started as a kid , well it was a 100 but i think i am close enough Wink I quit beyblade when HMS started so that's why i have never owned any but i am going to get gaia dragoon MS its 4.49 that is cheap for a bey Wink but i want my fist bey to be Dark effigy i think that is my favourite HMS so far Tongue_out_wink
jan, it may only be 10 cancers vs 50 wyverns, but how many people are killed by wyverns each year?
Rusty Oh lawd, don't we all want dem DEMS Smile
Yes but i am determined to get it and i found a great deal , so now i have to convince the rents but i going to be buying heaps of things soon including DEMS so then i won't be able to buy anything except new releases , if i am lucky Tired i think 5 HMS beys is enough for now i remember when i had 2 MFB and no stadium i had so much fun Wink
there is like 2 (maybe 3) molds of Takara Tomy Hell metal wheels, its so confusing, i got a mold 1 my mate got a mold 2, hes lucky T^T as mold 2 performs better it might also be heavier, ill try weigh it next week XD
Please do, and what's the difference/how do I tell which mold mine are?

Also, bd145 has slight mold differences. I've mentioned it before, but there's a circular "hole" on it, either next to the plastic bar that lines up with the groove on hells underside, or accross from it. Probably makes very little difference, though the latter should be a tiny bit less balanced.

Honestly, I must get around to making a thread or something to collect all of the info on different molds, with photos and stuff. Blargh.
(Jun. 10, 2011  9:53 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Yes but i am determined to get it and i found a great deal , so now i have to convince the rents but i going to be buying heaps of things soon including DEMS so then i won't be able to buy anything except new releases , if i am lucky Tired i think 5 HMS beys is enough for now i remember when i had 2 MFB and no stadium i had so much fun Wink

Hehe! Well, good luck with your buying stuff! Hope you get what you desire!
@th!nk- Well, quite true. Only if Wyverns were real, you'd know... Tongue_out
Know why they're not around any more?

Cancer. Serious
(Jun. 10, 2011  11:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: Please do, and what's the difference/how do I tell which mold mine are?

well there is a color difference (like 3 different colors) and a letter and number under the metal wheel (all parts have these) mine says A2 but hey, there is also a slight weight difference.

mold 1s color is a light gold (A2)
mold 2s color is a darkish gold (A3)
mold 3 is darker than mold 2 (A4)

i cant weigh mold 3 due to the fact that hes a mates dad, who lives some distance away.
also mold 1 may actually mold 2 as its A2, so there may be an A1 but i haven't seen any yet

Edit: also the BD145 molds, never thought of that, i got the hole right beside the pole, the BD145 mold might have balance issues, due to the mold with the hole at the opposite side would make the BD145 one side heavy, while the hole beside the pole could even the weight, but that's just theory, as i never took BD145 into account
OMG! what is it with me and theory today?
True, each of those different letter/number codes indicate a different (however slightly) mold. It's part of the reason I haven't done a collation thread for mold diffs yet. Maybe "notable" mold differences or something....

As for bd145, it's only a tiny difference with the overall weight distribution, so I wouldn't worry too much. On hell, the plastic fills in the groove in the mw, so the circle being on the other side might balance the groove in the metal slightly (though it'd still be a bit off overall). Still, it wouldn't have a major effect.

Also @rustyx d hah, I also quit beyblade at the start of hms. Poor choice, though I did want phantom fox, I went into a stage of nervousness with money etc Unhappy
yeah, but it would be difficult to get all the molds of TT Hell as its just luck with the box, so its like Random Kerbecs... bad joke? never mind... then if you want to get the full set of molds you then need to get the sonokong version, then hasbro when they release it.

thats alot of money over a kerbecs... i wonder what molds are in the random booster Joyful_2
you wont be able to use color tho, its numbers and weight Tongue_out
I'mma look at my 3 rbv7 hells when I get home. Don't remember which brands my hell kerbecs ones are Confused
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'mma look at my 3 rbv7 hells when I get home. Don't remember which brands my hell kerbecs ones are Confused

oh cool, that would be good, hoping we dont get an A8 as that would get agonizing lol, you dont know... that might be difficult, did you do a vid because that helps with preferences, if not check the colour and if it matches the number it might add up to TT, if not it might be sonokong we wont have a way to know for sure unless we find out mold 2 and 3's weights
A question, does every metal wheel have a mold? As my LLD has the number BB4.... Its Hasbro.
Well both my hells are the same color , but ones reinforcement points look more clearer then the others ?
i might weight them or something but they feel the same.
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: A question, does every metal wheel have a mold? As my LLD has the number BB4.... Its Hasbro.

yes even hasbro have molds, i have 2 lightnings 1 normal, 1 SVS red (now gold), ill tell you the weights now:
Norm Lightning: 30.1g
SVS Lightning: 29.7

i need to update this on weight list as i did SVS.

also yours might not be exactly my normals wight as mine is AB2 which im guessing is mold 2, SVS is AB3 which im also guessing is mold 3.

is yours the normal of SVS?
Well, I got it from a starter of Hasbro LLD... The rest is for you to decide, as I don't have a weighing scale... Stupid
Callum6939: Surely, slight color difference is not enough to justify a mold change in Hell metal wheels. As far as the numbers on the back (A1,A2 etc). I'm quite certain that those only refer to production codes, and they don't have anything to do with mold difference.

Molds are differentiated by physical shape differences, reinforcement points, notable difference in weights (above 1 grams preferably) etc.
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:59 PM)Uwik Wrote: Callum6939: Surely, slight color difference is not enough to justify a mold change in Hell metal wheels. As far as the numbers on the back (A1,A2 etc). I'm quite certain that those only refer to production codes, and they don't have anything to do with mold difference.

Molds are differentiated by physical shape differences, reinforcement points, notable difference in weights (above 1 grams preferably) etc.

yeah, i mostly use the weight its also those little circle things (reinforcement points) as well