Beyblade Random Thoughts

With certain Accessories sold separately.
Did anyone ever think that the Beylauncher L/R will be released as a separate launcher?(Hasbro)
Since there will be 3 different Beys that spin Left. (Lightning,Meteo,Gravity)
If such did happen. They'll most likely have it as if the owner of Perseus had nothing to do with it.

Although sales-wise. It will be the most bought accessory from Beyblade due to the fact that once you have it. You don't need any other launcher.(80% of kids will see it as this)
Then sales on other items will drop.(Not the normal tops of course.)
Takara Tomy has already announced the release date of a separate Beylauncher L/R. I'm certain that Hasbro will also do the same. Although that isn't entirely true, the Rev-Up launcher offers the most RPM to date.
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:52 AM)Hero Wrote: Takara Tomy has already announced the release date of a separate Beylauncher L/R. I'm certain that Hasbro will also do the same.

On the contrary, I am not certain at all.
(Jun. 08, 2011  9:27 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  8:01 PM)Evan Wrote: Wide Survivor has always been insanely expensive, due to the fact it never got a proper release (aside from Random Boosters). Wide Defense was released with a few different Draciel sets I believe, and you can find them for a decent price. You'll have to sacrifice the shiny green plating, but it's well worth it.

I used to own a red plated wide survivor, a green wide defense, and a silver wide defense. Got all of them in a trade with Guardian Odin a long time ago.

I never got into the modification side of plastic beys, as I was on the forums a lot.

Wide survivor is the main one I need, for making a Legal version of my main plastics bey. That said, I might get the SonoKong Draciel/Dragoon set, though, given the other Sonokong WD's, it might be less useful, given smaller size, but the Storm Grip is a nice addition, given the rubber came out of mine Uncertain

I've never really figured out what the difference in plastic SonoKong beys are, could you please tell me about them?
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:52 AM)Hero Wrote: Takara Tomy has already announced the release date of a separate Beylauncher L/R. I'm certain that Hasbro will also do the same.

LOL. Now that I thought about it, that might actually be the case. They would probably rather release a flash light or something.
(Jun. 09, 2011  5:42 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

LOL. Now that I thought about it, that might actually be the case. They would probably rather release a flash light or something.

Hasbro doesn't make the flash lights, it's a sister company who makes a bunch of flashlights for a bunch of series. Tho, based on Hasbro's currently release schedule, I don't see a separate Beylauncher LR or L being released by them.
ughh lost my ray unicorno it shot out of the stadium and now i don't no were it went Unhappy
I doubt hasbro will release a L/R i mean they don't even make L's ... I am starting to find Mercury Anubis Brave ver. to be ugly Smile that should save me some money Wink
(Jun. 09, 2011  6:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: ughh lost my ray unicorno it shot out of the stadium and now i don't no were it went Unhappy

I don't understand how people can lose beys. Should be used in a nice open space. Where are you using it, some sort of mole infested cave? XD
nah it was right next to my door i was using them on a table i was doing
thermal lacerta vs ray unicorno vs galaxy pegasis and galaxy hit unicorno and it flew out of my bedroom but i kept watching lacerta and galaxy battle so i don't even no which direction it went in Tongue_out_wink
Hehehe, nice. But, you shouldn't use them on a table. Falling off, they could land of the tips and rubber ones, along with HF, could get totally ruined.
Yeah it was my first time , there was a bey stadium on the table , but i wanted to see if my launch would be stronger if i was standing Wink
EDIT i found it wooooooo!!!!!!!! it was in a closet !? don't no how it got in their , and the table was about 60cm off the ground
(Jun. 09, 2011  5:46 AM)Evan Wrote: Hasbro doesn't make the flash lights, it's a sister company who makes a bunch of flashlights for a bunch of series. Tho, based on Hasbro's currently release schedule, I don't see a separate Beylauncher LR or L being released by them.
Preeeeeetty sure Hero was joking there Tongue_out
The only reason for releasing a beylauncher LR and not a beylauncher L is because the beylauncher LR can be used with every bey, unlike the Beylauncher L, which is limited to 3 beys, only one of which is currently released.

I was thinking about how the LR is in the anime, but then, so is the Beylauncher L, IIRC.

I blade in my room, which is usually quite messy. I'm pretty bad at keeping it tidy (plus I'm quite ill now so get off my back Tongue_out)
That said, I rarely lose stuff for any period of time, as I usually have the stadium surrounded with stuff to block flying parts.
(Jun. 09, 2011  10:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: That said, I rarely lose stuff for any period of time, as I usually have the stadium surrounded with stuff to block flying parts.
What? You're battling so much that you're beys fall apart? Tongue_out
Some older parts have cracked around the screw-in part, due to over-tightening. I have replacements for most of them. CH120's break regularly, though, and because I can't keep buying new ones, I've gotta use the ones I have that are on the "edge". Sometimes, they go.

Also, my MB is loose, so it can fly off, and it's hard to find, because of it's dark colouration Uncertain
Crazy. I still have gotten to the stage that my parts are falling apart. Worst I have is some wearing of tips, lol. I don't do a whole heap of battling, so that is why XD
(Jun. 09, 2011  11:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: Some older parts have cracked around the screw-in part, due to over-tightening. I have replacements for most of them. CH120's break regularly, though, and because I can't keep buying new ones, I've gotta use the ones I have that are on the "edge". Sometimes, they go.

Also, my MB is loose, so it can fly off, and it's hard to find, because of it's dark colouration Uncertain

Hah, only if we had some machine similar to the one of Dark NebulaWink.... I dunno what is it called, but its the machine which remodeled Mad Gasher to Dark Gasher.

Well, is MB 'that' loose? I never knew that... I've heard that its quite loose and comes out during a battle...
Hehe! To see something Dark, one has to make something light... LOL! Change your flooring to a pearl white color! (Just joking! Dumb jokes these! You can find them anywhere on the web. One more- To make a 12x12 inch painting look good, a man changed his wallpaper!)
Hah, I do a lot of battling, and mostly with attack types/high recoil beys, so I guess I tend to get more breaks (and that's usually why my CH120's break, though, overtightening them even once usually sets them off).

In some of the time spent browsing older posts around here, I stumbled across rooneyt, and the related "is he for real" stuff. Maybe it was a fake account, but he was quite the prophetic fake.

Janstarblast All I need is something to keep producing CH120's, and selling them cheaply, instead of forcing me to buy more Cancer CW's for my increasingly ominous collection Tongue_out
My carpet is cream, but the mess lying around is many colours. Meh. And yeah, my MB is really loose.
Well, we already know that you test a lot, so its understood you battle too much! Tongue_out
About rooneyt, IDK him....Well, he's not around the site for almost a year...
btw, how many cancers do you have? Seems like you might be having a dozen at least..
I'm sure th!nk has quite a bit of cancer, heehee. Anyway, CH120s really need to be remolded, the way they break so periodically. Forces everyone to waste their money getting a new cancer, heehee
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:35 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I'm sure th!nk has quite a bit of cancer, heehee. Anyway, CH120s really need to be remolded, the way they break so periodically. Forces everyone to waste their money getting a new cancer, heehee

Rimshot its what Takara Tomy does to make money, make a bad bey, with a great part, but it breaks easy, so when it breaks you buy another, so Takara Tomy makes more money Joyful_2

i dont use CH120.....
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:14 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:35 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I'm sure th!nk has quite a bit of cancer, heehee. Anyway, CH120s really need to be remolded, the way they break so periodically. Forces everyone to waste their money getting a new cancer, heehee

Rimshot its what Takara Tomy does to make money, make a bad bey, with a great part, but it breaks easy, so when it breaks you buy another, so Takara Tomy makes more money Joyful_2

i dont use CH120.....

I may be 100% sure that TT never knew that CH120 would become this famous... I think they just followed their tradition of gimmicked parts while producing CH120. Yes, they might have expected it to be a 'fun' part.
I think that L Drago Destroy looks much better without the red stickers on ... (:
Left LL2 is really cool.
That and I <3 L Drago Destroy.
Eventually they will figure out that CH120's roundness (where it inserts onto the metal wheel) is impractical and give it a proper shape at the top- either way it will have to happen. Maybe when Hasbro releases a faceoff pack it will happen, or when Takara's next Random Booster includes a different CH120 mold.
HMS are soo cool i <3 them i really want death gargoyle / dark effigy but i am to busy buying MFB's to become a serious collector Unhappy and the funny thing is i don't even no how to put them together Wink
Lol, HMS are pretty simple to assemble. i think there might be videos on youtube.