Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 05, 2011  4:23 PM)Ultimate X Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:19 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: What about the material?Then,I might consider buying Sonokong again

Material ? Takara Tomy makes harder and rougher material than SonoKong but then again Hasbro makes more harder and rougher material than Takara Tomy.

This is completely unfounded since no one has ever analysed the material composition.
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:23 PM)Ultimate X Wrote: Material ? Takara Tomy makes harder and rougher material than SonoKong but then again Hasbro makes more harder and rougher material than Takara Tomy.

^^ not alway true.
Edit: beaten by heart.

sonokong does tend to have rough finish for their beys from time to time, especially colored colored metal wheels.
Aha , I see ... I heard from someone saying that Takara does make better material than SonoKong ?
(Jun. 05, 2011  5:16 PM)Ultimate X Wrote: Aha , I see ... I heard from someone saying that Takara does make better material than SonoKong ?

As stated above, not really proven in terms of 'materials'.

But as for finishing, there are a few cases of rough edges on the metal wheels, visible brush strokes on colored wheels, easy-to-break launchers etc.

Few cases don't represent a brand's quality in general though.
Not that anyone here would be able to do this, but... Has anyone who watches American chopper ever though about powder coat for colored metal wheels? It's practically bullet proof and won't chip.

Not that anyone would be able to powder coat their metal wheels.
Powder coats are usually a thick layer, a thin layer would give it a rough texture. So yeah, it would definitely be illegal.
Haha. Beybladed in the bath . I put a Plastic plate floating on the water and got some crappy as Parts. Ughhh It was like Escolpio 145FS (heavily worn). It span the whole time until it Couldnt spin anymore. Pretty cool I thought.

CS or MB i don't no if i should get X3 Flame Gemios105CS or BB-86 wish i knew which was better , but i guess i will get both just need a bit more money Wink sadly i am out of the top 100 Unhappy but last tourney i went 2-2 i think so that should lower my rank even more Unhappy
I have high expectations for MF Leone H145RF so it better not disappoint me Wink
CS. Definitely.

I use MF Leone S130RF instead.
(Jun. 05, 2011  6:03 PM)Uwik Wrote: Powder coats are usually a thick layer, a thin layer would give it a rough texture. So yeah, it would definitely be illegal.

Ah, I thought powder coat was a thin layer. Oh well, not like anyone would do it =p
I recently got a Ray Striker at TRU and the CS is AWESOME!!! It starts out really aggressive, then dies down to stamina-ish thing. The combo Ray Pisces 105/T125 (Hasbro)CS is great. It heavily attacks the opponent, then, after it's stamina has decreased, the SD-like tip out-spins it. the Hasbro Ray is better than the Mold 2 TT Ray. The gaps are smaller and KO's wheels like Thermal, Burn, and Flame (Not to mention the Legends.) Once i get G Peg next month, I'll see if W105 works too. 100 won't work, because it's just a little too low Unhappy If you have Galaxy Peg or Ray Striker, Tests would be appreciated! Great for Hasbro Stadiums!
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:02 AM)RustyXD Wrote: CS or MB i don't no if i should get X3 Flame Gemios105CS or BB-86 wish i knew which was better , but i guess i will get both just need a bit more money Wink sadly i am out of the top 100 Unhappy but last tourney i went 2-2 i think so that should lower my rank even more Unhappy
I have high expectations for MF Leone H145RF so it better not disappoint me Wink

CS for sure. I stand by that 100%, though you will need replacements regularly as all that weight leads to quick wear. Probs wouldn't bother with bb86, my mb is loose (doesn't stay on tracks well), but yeah, other than s130 and rf, it's kinda eh tbh.

I had high expectations, was disappointed. MF Ldrago 90F was a pleasant surprise. Given a discussion in "legend wheels testing", I'm thinking of opening a pre-hws viability discussion thread.

Ray has never been too low on 100 before, meteo l-alchemy, and cs is quite a tall bottom...
yeah well even if MB isn't as good as CS i think it is one of the best sets in the game
everyone needs RF's another aquario would be cool escorpio apparently is good for destabilization S130 and MB are great and that purple Poison looks awesome .
I want to get a gold quetz and keep it mind , don't think that will happen though Wink
(Jun. 07, 2011  6:57 AM)RustyXD Wrote: yeah well even if MB isn't as good as CS i think it is one of the best sets in the game
everyone needs RF's another aquario would be cool escorpio apparently is good for destabilization S130 and MB are great and that purple Poison looks awesome .
I want to get a gold quetz and keep it mind , don't think that will happen though Wink
Why did you ask then if you were decided on the BB-82 set?

Yes, MB is good but CS is better.
I going to get both i just wondered which to get first Wink
Just a random thought but i find WB to be best for destabilizer's Wink
Remember, TT's aquario is lighter than TT Bull, Kerbecs, and a bunch of Hasbro CW's (Bull, Aquario, Gasher, Libra). That said, nice balance.

S130 is great and all, though I wouldn't buy the set for it. I don't like MB much, and yeah.

Escolpio can be found elsewhere, again, not worth the sets price, the purple poison looks sweet (Poison Serpent D125__ is rather shmexeh IMO).

I have always preferred silver quetz. Just looks so much nicer. I've always preferred silver to gold in general, though Tongue_out. Mine'll be scratched up if it's useful, but yeah.

Also, I had a bunch of testing I was gonna do today, but the doctor seems to think I should stay in bed, and I've just had a blood test on my launching arm, so I may need to wait a day or two Uncertain Might be able to play around in a bit, but proper testing today is unlikely Uncertain
Forget the doctors orders. We need your insight now more than ever. Seriously though, what's up with the customization forum? It seems like there's a new combo every hour ...
Hope you get better soon th!nk!

As for the purple Poison wheel, I like it too. Poison Giraffe S130MB is one bey that I want to get. There is nothing else in that set I'm after, but have yet to find the bey itself cheap. Seems like on eBay, it is the one bey from that set that is quite expensive.

I've seen sellers that have Poison Giraffe 130MB at a price higher then (the same seller mind you) the price of the entire set. I wish I bought one myself when buzztoy2007 was selling them cheaply on eBay!!!
Naww, fanks guys. Hopefully it's not as serious as it could be, and the penicillin will fix it up. I'll live, it's pretty hard to die of disease at 19, considering it's basically the body's peak year condition wise. On the upside, seems like I'm no longer terrified of needles Tongue_out

The main things I had to test were Beat Giraffe BD145MB and MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RS. The former because I seriously doubt the results it's getting, and the latter to make sure Fyuoor and my initial impressions are right, and if so, to encourage him to make a thread. I want to do some stuff with Pre-HWS Ldrago, too.

And yeah, other than the RF, Poison Giraffe S130MB is pretty much the main reason to get that set. There are a load of fakes of it out there too. Kinda wish I could find one cheap, as I want a non-loose MB.

And the customisation forum is still utter chaos, despite the best efforts of various peoeple. Personally, I think my "MM/LT Counter" thread idea may help, so I might look into that, but even then, it'd take modwork to fold the already-existing threads into that, so IMO it'd be something a Mod should be looking at, not little ol' me. Tongue_out Guess I could always just link to them, but for the concept to work at all, it'd need to be backed up by rules etc anyway.

I think part of it is that all the thread names are changing to meet new rules, so some may be old, but yeah, there's a lot of strange new stuff around Uncertain TBH, the metagame is moving so quickly that it's hard to tell what's going on and what to test against and everything. We haven't even had any new releases yet. Uncertain

That said, while the forum is total chaos, it's lovely to come back to find BOTH Fyuoor and McFrown have returned :3
(Jun. 07, 2011  7:55 AM)th!nk Wrote: And yeah, other than the RF, Poison Giraffe S130MB is pretty much the main reason to get that set. There are a load of fakes of it out there too. Kinda wish I could find one cheap, as I want a non-loose MB.
Yeah, for WEEKS buzztoy was selling Poison Giraffe S130MB for around $8US including shipping...why didn't I get one?!?!?
Yes. Mc Frown and Fyuuor have returned and posted ... But for how long? We can't just rely on them, members like you and I have to step up our game. Grin Maybe someday, I'll get as much recognition as Fyuuor does. I posted results on MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85RS and get no response to the results, however, when Fyuuor posted his results people responded and actually tried the combo ... -sigh- is there something wrong with my results?
BeyFan
You're trolling us right?
Please tell me you are. PLEASE Pinching_eyes_2
Also random thought so this post won't be spam - I'd think a tip that can switch from defense to attack (like BeyBladeStation's bey) would be pretty good. Imagine basalt on that, with no MF. It can defend, and then just KO the opponent quick with a hard hit!

Also for some reason I find FS to be good in some defensive combos. And Hero, from Kei's last thread (the one about the attitudes people need to lose or something like that) the people who are more 'popular' usually get the spotlight. You're up there though, definitely higher than me. Wink
Yeah but basalt wouldn't be able to KO earth since it has no recoil , but if your using something like LLD why do you need defense? you get what i mean , the closet thing they have maybe to that is FGrin and it doesn't seem to work that well...
and FS for defense it has barely enough friction it gets Ko'ed so easily Wink
Yeah I get what you mean, but it was just a thought that BeyBladeStation's post gave me :p I figured it'd be kinda good. His is R2F to MB.
Thanks Raigeko13, that's nice of you to say. Although, I've been noticing you around the boards more often. Keep up the great work. Grin

RS is certainly not outclassed by CS, why do people get the misconception that a left-spin will kill any right-spin RS combo? As long as you pair it up with a good wheel.