Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 19, 2011  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  4:21 PM)Omega12 Wrote: There were much worse names they could have chosen other than Zurafa.

Also some other part names we will never see due to Trademark:
Bear
Pig
Dragon
Horse
Puppet
fish
frog
seal/walrus
octopus
turtle
bird
duck
bovine
canine (So much for Infernal Canine for Hell Kerbecks)
lion
tiger
and a bunch more.

I hope companies are paying a lot to maintain those trademarks, because those are just stupid.

They probably are...

I wish I could find out which company registered those names. The PDF in the Patent office website didn't list a company name.
My walmart and target have been blown out of beys, target deosn't have any and they moved the stuff around (alibeit with more space) and wartmart kinda expanded their racks 1 row and they don't have many beys left.... this can only mean one thing... RESTOCK hopefully with metal masters (restock doesn't happen very fast down here Tongue_out) I may not find any stuff for a while but it will be allllllll worth it (or not) : D/D :
I can't see anything in this thread past the last post I made, at midnight yesterday... That's been a while...
OH WOW, IT APPEARED WHEN I POSTED. NICE GOING, SERVER/DNS/WHATEVER!

Anyway, as much as I mightn't be able to reply to any responses, I've had a horrifying thought about this hobby. Our metagame will die really fast when TT stop making beyblades. Let's be serious here, that's going to happen eventually. A large portion of our metagame is based around rubber tips. As we know, they wear. As soon as TT stops making one of those parts, the clock starts ticking, until we don't have any left... Maybe a lot of us will move on, but yeah. All this rubber (and CS, which wears rather fast)...

I should go to bed, I'm getting all gloomy Tongue_out

Could be worse, tman14, where I live, when they get low on beyblades, they run out for a few weeks, get a few up, and run right out again. Uncertain Working in a store, I know it's not the store's fault, it's more likely either the Distribution centre, or even more likely, Hasbro not shipping enough, as it's already known they are "struggling to cope with demand". Of course, starving people of beys only makes them more wanted, more impulse buys, more profits... Etc etc.
It's also worth noting that that's definitely not evil, it's just good business. Long story, and it's a worldview thing that isn't relevant to beyblades. Meh.

If you were there for plastics, at least in Western Australia, you'd know, this has NOTHING on what it was like back in my day. Young'un.
ive not been blading much these past few weeks, and it seems im growing tired, i need to get a fun few battles in or else its all over for me Crying
(May. 20, 2011  11:26 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: ive not been blading much these past few weeks, and it seems im growing tired, i need to get a fun few battles in or else its all over for me Crying

BeyDays ?
gravity perseus = gravity destroyer >_>
thats the dumbest name ever after twisted tempo
I think Screw Capricorne is one of the best uncustomized beys if you take the time to master MF. =D So yah... plus I heard its similar to Vulcan o-o
(May. 21, 2011  3:02 AM)® Wrote: I think Screw Capricorne is one of the best uncustomized beys if you take the time to master MF. =D So yah... plus I heard its similar to Vulcan o-o

I was just Thinking that XD The Uncustomized Screw.

Its only a slight bit behind Vulcan according to th!nk's Signature.
Hell Kerbecs is quite good uncustomized.
(May. 21, 2011  3:30 AM)Chups Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  3:02 AM)® Wrote: I think Screw Capricorne is one of the best uncustomized beys if you take the time to master MF. =D So yah... plus I heard its similar to Vulcan o-o

I was just Thinking that XD The Uncustomized Screw.

Its only a slight bit behind Vulcan according to th!nk's Signature.

Nyeh, 90MF is a little too tall for it to be truly effective, and capricorn obscures the slopes of screw. Hell kerbecs is probably best out of the box right now, though DS drags it down.
DS seems like a decent stamina bottom to me. Also pretty no one has really ever bothered testing it.
Ive been thinking this for a Long Time.

Ok RBV7. Best RB so Far? Yes.
I was wondering why They suddenly Sprouted awesome Parts in a RB before RBV7 was Released. I posted it on the Topic and said that I suspect OkiBlaze and/or th!nk to be working for TT to find out what Parts the People want. As a Joke of Course. th!nk said to me they have probably observed the japanese Community/Tournaments and Surveyed People on what Parts they Think are the Best. They Succeeded every Part in that thing was a Fantastic Part. Except for 130, Tornado, Herculeo and of Course DS. (I probably missed some carp Parts this is just from Memory) DS Musnt be that bad then? No? I have been very Curious on wether it is a Good Part or just TT stuffing up a little bit?
What do you guys Think? Im not sure if it was tested though.
(May. 21, 2011  10:16 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: DS seems like a decent stamina bottom to me. Also pretty no one has really ever bothered testing it.

I believe it was tested and did meh, not sure, though, but I personally don't like it that much, from memory.
That said, I should try mine more, I didn't really like it though. plus, they get damaged and the tip gets distorted WAY too easily.

Hey, 130 is a good height for Fang/LDD, Herculeo is the coolest CW evar (though they should've included the orange one). Tornado is pretty trashy though. RS isn't that useful to me, but it's a good part, and Perseus (Stamina) is lame.
The RSF is more offense-based and actually not bad, I haven't played with it enough, but from what I have, it's what RSF should have been the first time.

Also, Surprised PD hasn't got another release yet, guess it's expensive to produce.
Furthermore, speaking of rare tips, if LRF isn't in RBV8, I'll be upset/annoyed. I NEEED MOAR!

Believe me, if I were telling them what we wanted (by which I mean, what I wanted, because I'm shallow), RBV7 would've had an LRF, R2F, RF, maybe a good CS, a second mold of CH120 that stayed in place and didn't break like wet tissue, BD145's, XF, and Basalt instead of Tornado. And Beat would be Dual-spin (Seriously, LOOK AT IT, WHY IS IT NOT DUAL SPIN, IT'S THE SAME BOTH WAYS AROUND).
Also, the RF's would be like the BB-96 one, but with the centre-bar thingy.

Oh, also, why no BD145 on libra on the top tier page? I did a bit of testing with MF-H Libra BD145RS in the Libra Re-Testing Thread, and it was quite impressive defensively. Make sure to read everything I wrote about it, because I'm not quite convinced those results were perfect (imo libra was better than the results suggested), nonetheless, it still did far better than GB145, so yeah.

Sure, it's stamina is pathetic, but CS would probably help that. Plus, we've put BD145 as an option on earth, so I'd think it'd be good here too.

Also, MB for MF-H Basalt Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs BD145__ has been tested thoroughly, and is at least as viable as having RS on there Tongue_out
I'm 16)look 12-13 but imtruggling for a job (intly stugglingwould like to go, but it costs money to travel there and imquote='Kai-V' pid='654184' dateline='1305937536']
(May. 20, 2011  11:26 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: ive not been blading much these past few weeks, and it seems im growing tired, i need to get a fun few battles in or else its all over for me Crying

BeyDays ?
[/quote]

Yeah, i would really like to go, but it costs money to travel there, I'm currently struggling to get a job (because I look 12-13 but I'm acutely 16) so it's hard to gather enough money to go to events.
@ Th!nk

It was barely ever tested. Also it's very similar to D so it could have use in basalt 230DS.
Unless there is a left spinning beyblade in the next random booster, i dont think we'll ever get lrf. Pinching_eyes_2
Ares and Perseus are LS, or atleast can be, so I can see Vari Ares BD145LRF.
Those are dual spin so it'd make more sense to match it with rf since it's a neutral shape.
(May. 20, 2011  10:38 PM)th!nk Wrote: Anyway, as much as I mightn't be able to reply to any responses, I've had a horrifying thought about this hobby. Our metagame will die really fast when TT stop making beyblades. Let's be serious here, that's going to happen eventually. A large portion of our metagame is based around rubber tips. As we know, they wear. As soon as TT stops making one of those parts, the clock starts ticking, until we don't have any left... Maybe a lot of us will move on, but yeah. All this rubber (and CS, which wears rather fast)...
DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT YOU'LL SCARE ME!!! D:
Anyways you do have a point... Ugh, why must reality be such a hard thing?
I was thinking about what think said. Makes me think i should buy those batches of rf/cs tips i see go by on yja....
(May. 21, 2011  4:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: @ Th!nk

It was barely ever tested. Also it's very similar to D so it could have use in basalt 230DS.
Mmm, I think Bluezee or Billyblast, well, someone anyway, suggested it might, with correct shooting, work for destabilisers. But it's stamina is definitely pretty lame, and shooting it aggressively is quite difficult. It could find use, but CS would generally be superior defensively...

(May. 21, 2011  4:22 PM)Otsu Wrote: Unless there is a left spinning beyblade in the next random booster, i dont think we'll ever get lrf. Pinching_eyes_2
Yeah, I know, but Given they've released a Beylauncher L/R separately, which they've never done for the beylauncher L, I kinda think we're gonna get more alternate spin beys. Tips don't always match the bey in random boosters, but who knows what'll happen. I really hope it gets a wider release soon though.

(May. 21, 2011  4:41 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  10:38 PM)th!nk Wrote: Anyway, as much as I mightn't be able to reply to any responses, I've had a horrifying thought about this hobby. Our metagame will die really fast when TT stop making beyblades. Let's be serious here, that's going to happen eventually. A large portion of our metagame is based around rubber tips. As we know, they wear. As soon as TT stops making one of those parts, the clock starts ticking, until we don't have any left... Maybe a lot of us will move on, but yeah. All this rubber (and CS, which wears rather fast)...
DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT YOU'LL SCARE ME!!! D:
Anyways you do have a point... Ugh, why must reality be such a hard thing?
I already did Uncertain But yeah, the harsh realities of life suck. Bluh.
Waaooooo Otsu Tired;. Also I might get MLD URS in June. I think the Rush Ver is kinda my style since red and black is my fav color xD. And we need more testing on the plastic version of the MLD set. Which is the blue one.
The tought scares me. Im gonna have nightmares. Good thing i got 7 RFs.
(May. 21, 2011  5:59 PM)® Wrote: Waaooooo Otsu Tired;. Also I might get MLD URS in June. I think the Rush Ver is kinda my style since red and black is my fav color xD. And we need more testing on the plastic version of the MLD set. Which is the blue one.

Rush is the blue one, IIRC. Also, there has been testing, and Rush and Assault aren't really good.

Edit - Oops, my bad.
Rush is the spiky looking red one, while Assault is the angular looking blue-white one.