Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 17, 2011  4:37 PM)Horogium Wrote: anyone knows if basalt is tp tier for what ?
Defense/Stamina?
(May. 17, 2011  4:18 PM)poseidon Wrote: found this on a website
Beyblades spin at high speeds and therefore could pose potential danger to young children. For your safety, adult supervision is required.
Kids: Always wear your safety goggles when battling with Beyblades!
...whoops

Good thing I'm not a kid.
(May. 17, 2011  5:36 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  4:18 PM)poseidon Wrote: found this on a website
Beyblades spin at high speeds and therefore could pose potential danger to young children. For your safety, adult supervision is required.
Kids: Always wear your safety goggles when battling with Beyblades!
...whoops

Good thing I'm not a kid.

Even if ur nt a kid i really think tat u shud nt lean ovr the beystadium....wat would happen if the beys recoil and hit u in the eye...the same is the case fr children and adults...nw u might think im crazy and stuff but the exact same thing happened to my brother...but luckily no damage ws caused to his eye...just a small cut....
I know beys jump out of the stadium. I had one jump up 2 feet and hit my computer tower =/ Still though, it's silly saying you should wear goggles when doing beyblades.

Also, I doubt a kid can launch a bey with as much power as I do.
I wish TT would release a Red fusion wheel. Coz then i could use my Red Bull.
(May. 17, 2011  9:58 PM)Naitrax Wrote: I wish TT would release a Red fusion wheel. Coz then i could use my Red Bull.

WBBA Red Thermal Gasp
no i mean a fusion wheel called Red
(May. 17, 2011  10:17 PM)Naitrax Wrote: no i mean a fusion wheel called Red
Ohhhh....RED BULL! Grin

How I wish that my sister will stop gattayaki-ing my beys into my body. I have a few scars on by body due to that.
And I wish my cup noodles will be done faster Pinching_eyes_2
(May. 17, 2011  10:22 PM)Otsu Wrote: it'll use track W105

Yaeh coz it gives you wings
In My Opinion.

MF Beat Lynx GB145/S130 RF/R2F, MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK) CH120/BD145 RF/R2F/LRF and Fang Leone S130Rf/R2F Should be Added to Attack. In order of Priority.

Vulcan and Pegasis taken off. Maybe not Vulcan.

Gravity Perseus has Use in So Many Combos its not even Funny.
i am working with my tech ed teacher(the guy with the wood and tools) to make the bottom of my stadium(making it from wood) a gentle slope. my idea even has penalty boxes.
Instead of the stupid "penalty pockets" that Hasbro has, you should just make exit points.
(May. 18, 2011  11:06 AM)Chups Wrote: In My Opinion.

MF Beat Lynx GB145/S130 RF/R2F, MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK) CH120/BD145 RF/R2F/LRF and Fang Leone S130Rf/R2F Should be Added to Attack. In order of Priority.

Vulcan and Pegasis taken off. Maybe not Vulcan.

Gravity Perseus has Use in So Many Combos its not even Funny.

Gravity doesn't work as well now, but yeah, it is miles ahead of Pegasis (and vulcan). So is Meteo, for that matter, and why Maximum Meteor isn't in the top tier list (last time I checked) is beyond me. Uncertain Seriously, if I lived in a place with tourneys, it'd probably be my default Bey (alongside Gravity Perseus (ATK) CH120XF, and with BasaltBD145&230CS and Hell on 230 as my other main beys or something, depending on what I knew of the other attendees).

Seriously, Pegasis being on there while Gravity and Meteo aren't? WOHOHOHOHOHO!
Sure, Gravity doesn't beat that many things now (except on CH120XF, which I CBF doing a thread for still, given uni and illness and other commitments), but even so, it carps on Pegasis, and Vulcan hasn't been effective for AGES.

Also, I PM'd Kei about this, but I seriously doubt Bull is the best stamina wheel for Hell. It doesn't balance with the wheel as well as Kerbecs or other 3-sided CW's. Sure, Bull was always a good choice, but look at the wheels it was used with: Burn: Symmetrical. Earth: Symmetrical. Flame, Thermal? Also symmetrical. Hell: Notsomuch. I've always found using a 3 Sided CW gives 3-Sided MW's extra stamina/balance. Sure, I don't have testing to back it up (solo spin=UGH, I'm ill as it is, that won't help), but it's pretty logical.
Basically, with Bull, Segments of the wheel don't weigh the same as the opposing sections. Therefore, Bad Balance. With Kerbecs: All nice and equal. Maybe Leone(I or II) might work too, I dunno, but yeah.

Also, if Earth is on there still, MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (boost or normal) should be too. It was the best defence combo we had before Basalt came out.

I can also understand Beat not being on there, I guess, given lack of testing, but honestly, we all know it's ridiculous. I'll probably test it when I get mine, methinks.

Maybe I should be doing testing to back all this up, but I don't have the energy, patience or a stable arm right now.
And, I never have the patience for solo spin tests, especially on stamina combos Uncertain

Also, you know the Advanced-Forum-ing of the Tiers list was what made me so grumpy about inexperienced people making stupid posts. I don't want to see other threads be moved to the advanced forum where I can't make longwinded comments on them. Sure, "if my input was needed/worthwhile I'd be made an advanced member", but still, I like to think that every so often I'd make a comment relevant and interesting enough to make a difference. I've already expressed my views about the advanced forum thing elsewhere (in short, they're mixed), and I know I don't do near enough testing and I'm not concise enough to be on there, but yeah.

Anyway, I'm going way off topic now. I'll shaddap.
I wonder if they ever release beys based on the main chars beys from the plastic generation i mean that be sooo cool
Yes, they did release beys. How can you forget Kerbecs? Similar to Burning Cerberus.
L Drago is also a bit similar to some Dragoon (maybe)
This is all I can remember....
Dranzer and Burn Phoenix/Earth Aquila.
(May. 18, 2011  2:55 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Dranzer and Burn Phoenix/Earth Aquila.

I've always seen Burn Phoenix as the successor to Master Dranzer specifically, with it being a Phoenix and having Metal Sharp (which is largely useless in both games).

I can see some, but few, similarities between L-Drago and Dragoon. Both are dragons, both spin left, and both have at least one awesome left spin smash wheel/ attack ring attached to their name (Lightning L-Drago and Dragoon G's AR).
Heh. These are mostly based on the "S" series beys, with other traits mixed in:
Dragoon: LLD 100RF : Dragoon
Draciel: Rock/Counter Leone(II) GB145MB (Draciel AR's were NEVER good for defense)
Driger: Probably Screw Lynx/Herculeo 90MF or something. MF is the closest I can get to the wonderful Metal Change Base's tip). Screw because it's compact.
Dranzer: If we include 4D Bottoms, Burn/Thermal/Flame Phoenix F: S, or, if not, Burn Phoenix AD145 HF/S or MF. AD145 is a tribute to my beloved Spiral Change Base, Burn because it's a combo of Attack/Stamina, and becomes it comes with Phoenix. Flame is another option, as Dranzer AR's never were that great, at least until GT, and it looks similar to Dranzer V2's AR.
MF, F: S and HF/S because of the fact most Dranzer bases included a mode change, and MF because they didn't often suck, and because it is/was kinda underrated, much like SCB was, until Bluezee?, I believe, popularised it.

I could do Gaia Dragoon, but it doesn't count. Serious

IMO LLD is a tribute to Dragoon. Left Spinning Dragon? C'mon. Rock Leone is kinda draciel-ey, "Attack Ring" that is supposedly good for defence, but was obviously NEVER going to work. EVER. And like draciel, as someone said, "they took a concept that didn't work in the first place and ran with it for ? years" with Pre-HWS Leone, Rock, Counter, and now Fang, all being "Defence Types". GB145 is also so Draciel, but it's less of a tribute, because it's an obvious mechanism to recycle.

I illegally modified my Spiral Change Base by putting a Driger S tip in after losing the bearing. That tip is quite worn down, kinda rounded off at the sides, but it actually rocked. Also, Illegal Super-Heavy WD, Perfectly round, might be the size of one of Circle Defense or Survivor, but filled in as much as you can a WD (though it still had the two holes), and a Kellogs (again illegal) Vulture AR (thick, compact, always worked great somehow), and a left spin gear, with a ball bearing inside for weight). It was/is beastly. I have it sitting next to me still Tongue_out We didn't much care for legality at school. Mainly because fake beys cost $2 from the local cheapo store, and weren't THAT bad quality wise (okay, they broke quite often, but they were WAY better than the TT HongLi beys), and also it was impossible to get real ones ANYWHERE. Part of the reason I was so good was because we often used Woks. The weight and height was enough to crush anything else with decent stamina or KO it. Of course, it once lost to a Zombie I accidentally stumbled upon. Uncertain
These days, it'd be something like MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, except less legal.

Anyway, I sound like an old man remembering the Wars now Uncertain
(May. 18, 2011  3:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: for a Dranzer F tribute

for that i would say thermal or killer over burn, the reason why is that dranzer F's AR has two "wings," thats the same with thermal and killer. also killer is a balance type wheel, IIRC dranzer was also a balance type

wolborg: Storm Wolf AD145ES/EDS/EWD

storm: its AR were more attacked based
wolf: wolborg is a wolf IIRC
EDS/ES/EWD: closest thing i can get to a Bearing base

gaia dragoon: poison lacerta 105MF

poison: similar to gaia dragoon G/MS's AR
lacerta: well lacerta is a lizard like thing, and a lizard is the closest thing i can get to a dragon
MF: gaia dragoon V had a metal flat like tip
Killer's stamina is too bad, but breakability is a factor (lol Dranzer S). Still, Burn also has two sides, and flame is divisible in two, and resembles Dranzer V2's AR.
Anyway: Dranzer F: Killer/Thermal/Burn Phoenix CH120HF/S, with a broken CH120.

Storm is fine for Wolborg I/II, but for Wolborg IV, you'd want a wheel that looks aggressive, but actually has good stamina, so Virgo or Mirage methinks (just for the use of Wolf) (Virgo looks like it should have upper, doesn't really though), and also because they're rounded (circle wide). I guess EWD is the best tip unless we get a Bearing Core (EWD being the only Eternal tip we're sure doesn't suck). I dunno what Track, though. Probably just a height one, 130 or something.
(May. 18, 2011  3:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: Killer's stamina is too bad, but breakability is a factor (lol Dranzer S). Still, Burn also has two sides, and flame is divisible in two, and resembles Dranzer V2's AR.
Anyway: Dranzer F: Burn/Thermal Phoenix CH120HF/S, with a broken CH120.

hey, with killer i kill earth in stamina. burn has two sides, but those two sides are not two "wings" like dranzer S/F

well for dranzer V2 fine, but a S/F tribute thermal or killer is best
I dunno, Burn is a little wing-like. Do remember Dranzer F's AR had a little attack potential. I suppose Killer is the closest thing, though.
ALSO, totally forgot, Aquila for a Dranzer AR, yeah, I know we've got a Pheonix AR, but look, it's a Purple (okay, Dranzer was blue but it's close) Bird-Shaped CW. I dunno, it always struck me as "Dranzer"
(May. 18, 2011  4:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: ALSO, totally forgot, Aquila for a Dranzer AR, yeah, I know we've got a Pheonix AR, but look, it's a Purple (okay, Dranzer was blue but it's close) Bird-Shaped CW. I dunno, it always struck me as "Dranzer"

lol i was going to mention that, my own dranzer uses aquila because of the color and shape

my dranzer by the way is killer eagle/aquila T125FS ( i didn't have HF/S so i used FS), it actually gets good win rates VS earth bull 145/125/100WD.