Beyblade Random Thoughts

Really? I never knew?! Well, I know one thing, ATM, all beys are Genderless.
(May. 06, 2011  4:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: Music Cat? I'm afraid you've forgotten the most famous musical cat.
Play them off, Keyboard Cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

Also, guys, people KNOW Horus. Yeah, he wasn't a god card in Yu-Gi-Oh, but he's got friends in High places. Sky high, even. (Yes, I went there Cool ) There'd be a War if they renamed it. He's pretty Protective of his place. Okay, I'll stop.

AAANYWAY this is getting way off topic.

Jan, Hell Kerbecs is pretty amazing out of the box. But yeah, I kinda expected, after Fang Leone, Evolutions of some earlier beys. Who knows, Libra II could have the Bearing Core we're all expecting/dreading to happen eventually Tongue_out Of course, I don't follow the anime, so I've got no idea how important those beys are any more.

If there were to be a Libra II and it had a bearing core, oh I'd be a happy man.

Random thought of the moment- I want a beyblade to come out that is kind of like the old Trypio.
That thing with a bearing core, and 230, would kick arse I bet. Cool
Except hasbro eould find a way to completely miss it's point and ruin it. Tongue_out
But dayum, trypio was sweet. Considering getting a proper tt one...
Maybe someone's already said this but...
With 4D's out I'm thinking that Takara should make a Bearing Core track/tip fusion. Zombies will be reborn! Hah, get it, they're zombies and they come outta the grave and like... yeah... you know.
personally i do not want zombie types too come back

from what i have heard they were overpowered in plastic/HMS times so they should be overpowered in MFB (and we have enough overpowered parts as it is)
Basalt + Bearing Core, LOL
(May. 06, 2011  8:34 PM)♥ Wrote: Basalt + Bearing Core, LOL

basalt+BD145+bearing core tip Supaburn

nothing would win but it
(May. 06, 2011  8:34 PM)♥ Wrote: Basalt + Bearing Core, LOL

OH GOD. THAT WOULD BE HORRIFIC. :ICEBURN:

But seriously that would be awesome if Trypio/Trygle (lol Try?)/Bearing core bey parts were made.
I think it would be bad if Zombies came back as well, but it wasn't just bearings, it was a whole slew of circumstances that allowed them to exist. Zombies didn't exist in HMS really. HMS was such a fun generation.

As for Kai-V saying a few pages back that Attack types weren't used at all, it's the stadiums. Tornado Ridge is more like a tornado ramp. BRING BACK TORNADO ATTACK
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb113.html << We can tell BB-113 comes with Light Launcher 2. I thought it was a LR blade...
The picture means nothing. It's clearly the outline for galaxy pegasis...
Did not realize that.. I just saw BB-113 on the title and yeah.
Just had a thought hasbro translation of Basalt Horogium = Heavy Clock lol but seriously Zombies coming back would ruin my life !
Just had a thought hasbro translation of Basalt Horogium = Heavy Clock lol but seriously Zombies coming back would ruin my life !
On the subject of Zombies; If I placed Meteo L drago 100W2D in a stadium, then launched Basalt Bull 100SD, and Meteo won by OS, would that be considered legal by WBO rules? If so, does it fit the description of a Zombie? Or just labeled as life after death against a niche combo? (This has worked in the past =P believe it or not) I know my wording is rather awkward, but I hope it get my question/thought across.
They might get it as Bath Salt Clock...
They could rename it something like "Basalt Cycler"- considering that the hands of a clock go in a cycle.
OP and not OP, the best name by far.
So, my beyblading friend kidblaze gets a $50 gift card for Toywiz and decided to use it on parts from the WBO. Mistake #1, forgetting to get his favorite bey Meteo since Toywiz sells it. -facepalm- So I tell him to actually go on here and check to see good parts. Some of his purchase includes (and remember, this is parts, so he could've gotten whatever he wanted) a Dark Wheel, M145, and MS. Chief - Disappointed ... I'm going to kill him now.
(May. 06, 2011  4:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: Music Cat? I'm afraid you've forgotten the most famous musical cat.
Play them off, Keyboard Cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

You are awesome.
(May. 07, 2011  12:13 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: So, my beyblading friend kidblaze gets a $50 gift card for Toywiz and decided to use it on parts from the WBO. Mistake #1, forgetting to get his favorite bey Meteo since Toywiz sells it. -facepalm- So I tell him to actually go on here and check to see good parts. Some of his purchase includes (and remember, this is parts, so he could've gotten whatever he wanted) a Dark Wheel, M145, and MS. Chief - Disappointed ... I'm going to kill him now.

That's just... sad. I feel bad for him. He should of gotten Poison, not Dark Gasp
(May. 07, 2011  12:07 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: They could rename it something like "Basalt Cycler"- considering that the hands of a clock go in a cycle.

Or Hasbro could go full retard and rename the CW Cronos. Then we would ahve Cronos and Kronos later on :Troll:
Found my Hell Kerbecs! Eee Turns out it didnt have a MF-H but it Did have a Mint WD and an 85.
Fickidilish's 100th post is going to get reported by a moderater. And Ga' Hooleone your friend must be dissapointed at how bad his combo is, and not getting his favourite bey.