Beyblade Random Thoughts

Well then, Bluezee, no need to test then. Still, if you would test it, the results would be fun!
It's a bit awkard to launch, but yeah, it fits really nice.
Part of the reason it's effective is because of the fact it's CRAZY heavy. But yeah, Illegal. Uncertain

Well, I've been veeeery busy lately, and spending most of my free blading time trying to find the right combo for LDD... Not much luck yet, so far, I'm getting combo's that are only ALMOST good enough to be reliable attack combos.
Also, I find it odd that MF has less stamina on a spin stealer than XF. Maybe it's because it doesn't tornado stall as well, but still... It's a shame, because it's much easier to control Tongue_out

Also, I really have to get a TT LLD, for the sake of improving my LLD (as Mine's hasbro, and mixing parts seems to give better results). Bleh.
Oh, as I've pretty much run out of time for testing, (NO MF) Gravity Perseus (ATK) CH120XF (NORMAL Mode, Left Spin), is an amazing combo. I was going to make a thread on it, maybe I will eventually, but I feel bad keeping it to myself. I'm not sure how it matches up to Maximum Meteor, but I love it. Lightning stall BasaltBD145, aim to hit Hell Kerbecs@230 once or twice, and then escape to the ridge, same with basalt 230, IIRC. KO LTSC's. Etc. Just try varying heights and launches. It doesn't seem to have that much trouble with Hell Kerbecs BD145WD IIRC, so that may be an advantage to using it over maximum meteor? I haven't played with it in a little while, so I forget. If you're not beating something, change your launch, and launch strength, and CH mode until you figure out what works. Basically, same concept as maximum meteor, with a little more smash.

I've tried it against just about everything, so it should be okay, though I suspect that unless being able to work in right spin (thus hit opposing beys head on while in the tornado ridge) is an advantage (it might be?), maximum meteor might be better for that.
(Apr. 30, 2011  6:38 AM)th!nk, about "World Beyblade Underground Wrote: I love the fact his websites logo is ours, but with the top of the "O" removed.

Well, not anymore.
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I filed a proper copyright infringement report to Webs.com, by the way.
Seems like it worked XD
Hahaha, Oh Wow! Nice going :p
Wonder what kira1 will have to say about this now :p
Seriously, I did not even check to see if it was really Brian/camaroz28iroc/kira1, I just focused on the fact that his logo was ours badly edited and without permission to do so. I did not even read what the site was about.
(May. 02, 2011  5:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  5:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's interesting that they haven't done a bearing Beyblade yet. I'm guessing they want to avoid the dominance that bearing tips had in the previous generations. That, and they're very expensive to manufacture, especially if done in a casing that can't be taken apart (like Wolborg MS)

I think if they ever release one, it will somehow be compatible with only a few Metal Wheels or even just one, which will not be that powerful. Slightly like BD145's Boost Mode is only compatible with Hell.
I would think they would make it like FConfused or F: D where the track and bottom were built into each other.
(May. 05, 2011  5:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, I did not even check to see if it was really Brian/camaroz28iroc/kira1, I just focused on the fact that his logo was ours badly edited and without permission to do so. I did not even read what the site was about.

Are logo isn't that bad, Could be better though. Which website did you get it off of?
(May. 05, 2011  5:13 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  5:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  5:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's interesting that they haven't done a bearing Beyblade yet. I'm guessing they want to avoid the dominance that bearing tips had in the previous generations. That, and they're very expensive to manufacture, especially if done in a casing that can't be taken apart (like Wolborg MS)

I think if they ever release one, it will somehow be compatible with only a few Metal Wheels or even just one, which will not be that powerful. Slightly like BD145's Boost Mode is only compatible with Hell.
I would think they would make it like F:S or F: D where the track and bottom were built into each other.

Yeah, I kind of think it is inevitable. The 4D Bottoms provide the perfect setting for them to create one, since the Track and Bottom are combined.
It would have to be fused. That allows them to have the bottom connected to the shaft which is supported by the bearings. Could you imagine trying to attach a bottom to a free spinning track? It'd be too impractical fpr kids, at the least.
Maybe they'll cripple it by making the tip bad? Like S or something. That way it'd be easy to KO or whatever.
Or they can just adapt bearing stinger to MFB to save themselves trouble?
I don't think a bearing-based 4D Bottom would be such a huge deal as long as the tip was plastic like Bearing Core was, as opposed to the hard rubber that was used for Bearing Core 2.
As long as it is low grip, it wouldn't be an issue, but it's the kind of thing I see them doing, using a Sharp tip "because it has staminas". Maybe I'm not giving them due credit, they did do the bc2 after all, but yeah, remember that the first "eternal" tip was ES and all... I'd definitely not be surprised.

An easily KO'd tip would probably be simpler than a wheel-restricting mechanism. But yeah, I expect we'll see a bearing core eventually, and it'd be a major characters, like a major villain, or one of the planet blades. Wouldn't be too surprised were it a random booster prize (given ewd was), it'd sell like crazy, as has been said.
(May. 05, 2011  5:17 AM)Sasukia Wrote: Are logo isn't that bad, Could be better though. Which website did you get it off of?

Read the conversation about that website a few pages ago ... Of course our logo is good, that is not even what my sentence meant.
Thank God S130 is becoming a Very good Track. I think ATM it is the best track for Fang and Beat.

Man Attack and Defense set is Increasing in Awesomeness. Ive probably posted this Before but Ill do it again.

Good parts in ATK and DEF Set. D, Aquario (Sweet Recolour aswell) , 100, RF, S130, MB.

Rare/Recolour/Collector in ATK and DEF set. Counter, Escolpio (would you really buy Rock Escolpio?), Cyber, Aquario Face (looks cool), Poison and Giraffe.

Its just such a Awesome buy ATM.
Was I the first person to recommend fang at 130? Though, I prefer wa130. S130 actually looks amazing on dark. Dark Gasher (red hasbro one) s130 sd (red) is just bad carp as hell.
No idea.

I am so buying Thermal Lacerta when Hasbro releases it. I dont own every Part in it except for HF which I have 3.

It looks pretty sweet as well. Hasbro beys are also Always made Better.
It IS a great looking beyblade Tongue_out The Lacerta lizard/gecko CW is just too cool.
Its sorta the same with Giraffe the CW it just looks too good.
I don't know if this has been mentioned but I just realized that most TT Pre-HWS come with DF145BS
I am staring to get lots of DF145BS =/
I really hate the both of them =(
I love BS! Do a BS vs BS its pretty Awesome. They nearly always KO one another. Hard to explain but its pretty cool.
(May. 05, 2011  10:24 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: I don't know if this has been mentioned but I just realized that most TT Pre-HWS come with DF145BS

So, would you say that TT giving so many beys BS is BS?

Yeah, I went there.
(May. 05, 2011  10:24 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: I don't know if this has been mentioned but I just realized that most TT Pre-HWS come with DF145BS
It's not a whole lot really. Among regular released Metal System Beys, only Virgo, Libra and Pisces have DF145BS, IIRC.

EDIT: The amount of Beys that have 105 is what's hideous, IMO.
(May. 05, 2011  10:40 AM)th!nk Wrote:

So, would you say that TT giving so many beys BS is BS?

Yeah, I went there.

What a Rebel. I better go Kill Myself. Smithicide

Im starting to love Maximum Meteor. I launch it Weaker than a Tornado Staller should be, Giving the Properties of a Hand spin. I like tornado stalling though.
I love maximum meteor. I love him long time.

But seriously, I was using it before it had a thread Tongue_out
But I still like my (No MF) gravity perseus ATK CH120XF (left spin, NORMAL mode) at least as much.

You know, despite the fact I love Metal Flat, it's really just not performing as well as XF. Such a shame Uncertain