Beyblade Random Thoughts

My point is that it is easily KO'd by hell kerbecs bd145wd, which is a top tier stamina combo. It may outspun it, but unless the 5mm is heavier or somehow a lot better defensively. I've stated it may be top tier on 85WD (not sure about 230 due to how easily it is ko'd. I just feel that it's outclassed at 145, because of how easily it is ko'd (much like burn). While that was with a 3MM virgo, I have little doubt that what I saw would also be relevant to the 5 MM.
For some reason, MF Basalt Bull 230CS/D/WB gets defeated by MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RF/WD/PD easily. It KOs easily.... Is this normal, or its just me??
I've found that Basalt 230 combos get beaten very easily by Hell Kerbecs BD145RF too. Just the way it is I guess.
(Apr. 11, 2011  1:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, who are you all to say that the five-minute mold of Virgo is outclassed ? No tests were done with it because apparently no one has one anymore. The three-minute mold might not be as good as other Stamina Metal Wheels, but we simply cannot compare them with the five-minute mold of Virgo. Ultrablader, from what I remember you were one of those to even claim that solo spin time meant something, when it came to Clear Wheels.

I meant that generally no one really even uses Virgo. Not that the 5 mm is definitely outclassed Personally I don't see the point in discussing it since it's so hard to find no one even has one. If it was common then it would be pretty important. Does anyone even know if the newer Virgo released in the set actually can contain the 5 mm? Like anyone on Japanese blogs reporting on it?
Basalt 230 cs consistently beats hell bd145wd for me, I'm afraid. But I can see hell bd145rf beating it. Honestly, mfh basalt aquario bd145cs/mb (mb needs moar testing) is the strongest defense combo out, but it doesn't have the "beating you into the floor" ability to outspin so many things. That said, it's still very hard to outspin (only tried cs, still waiting for my mb) I've only managed to get mf mld ch120xf to os it, mf, sf, f, rf, cs, f: d all fail (the latter manages rarely with gravity). So it'll beat most attack and attack/stamina balance combo's. It even ko's various things. It's a daunting combo to stare down. Just make sure you've oriented bd145 to compensate for basalts dip (one spike directly opposite the dip, two on the dip side.) It's pretty beastly.
It will definitely be harder to outspin with MB on. I mean despite no one really testing it, it is a very good stamina bottom which like PD outclasses both WD and SD.
I def needd to et my hands on bb 86. That mb tip keeps looking better and better.
It just got it. Haven't tested it yet. I didn't have the other track (shield something) or counter so it worked out.
Aaaanyway, yeah, mine should get here soon, maybe tomorrow even Grin can't wait to get mb. Well, I'm more excited about destroy l drago, but yeah, mb, s130, counter, cyber, another escolpio (I have uses for it), plus that sweet clear giraffe, and also a decent looking poison wheel (which'll end up in a display combo when with the serpent cw from the poison serpent I have coming with it....) So yeah. Another rf is always a good thing Smile

Also cyber but I've got pegasis. Uncertain.
I'll Probably hate mb for making basalt bd145 even harder to beat but eh. Who knew that the heaviest possible combo we joked about as a disaster or floor scraping wasted potential would actually be a monster... Kinda makes me glad people are doubting LDD, considering our amazing prediction skills.

Also, if LDD doesn't revive attack, there had better be a perseus II coming Tongue_out
I really feel that mb couldn't have become more recognized without basalt. Because in the past, mb suffered from little friction as a defense part. But now it's being used in defense combos for its weight.
It would be so cool if there was an EMB (ETERNAL METAL BALL)

PD>WD>SD?
(Apr. 11, 2011  6:19 PM)Ultimate Wrote: It would be so cool if there was an EMB (ETERNAL METAL BALL)

PD>WD>SD?

It sounds like a bad part. If it was made I bet it will perform badly.
I hope a Perseus II comes out, look at the smash now, imagine later on ! Grin. If i get the screw wheel I refuse to say Screw ______. I shall say... Storm V2.
Gee, a Oranged colored Quetzalcoatl will be the MFB equivalent of a Death Gargoyle G.

Screw is very similar to Triple Tiger. Screw has Upper Smash, while triple Tiger has Upper and Smash.
(Apr. 11, 2011  7:26 PM)StormHollow Wrote: I hope a Perseus II comes out, look at the smash now, imagine later on ! Grin. If i get the screw wheel I refuse to say Screw ______. I shall say... Storm V2.

Just because a Bey gets an upgrade doesn't mean its original abilites are increased.
i.e, Lightning L Drago has more smash than Meteo L Drago.

That said, I definitely wouldn't mind a Perseus upgrade.
(Apr. 11, 2011  6:10 PM)Otsu Wrote: I really feel that mb couldn't have become more recognized without basalt. Because in the past, mb suffered from little friction as a defense part. But now it's being used in defense combos for its weight.

um well not really. It's very good stamina it just needed to be recognised... by testing which very few people had done.
if you're going to use it for stamina then why not just use a better stamina bottem? plus i'm mostly referring to its use as a defense part.
I think you're missing my point. It's one of the best bottoms for stamina. It outclasses WD and SD.
Argh. I got my BB-15 Launcher Grip today. But... IT WAS TT HONGLI!!!! I was so mad.
I freaked out when I saw these :3
(Apr. 12, 2011  5:36 AM)Nano Wrote: I freaked out when I saw these :3

Wut!?

*Whisper* Please be from the past. Please be from the past. PLEASE ME FROM THE PAAAST!

I almost choked when I saw that.

Andrew

Anyway,

My Flame Byxis is coming! Cant wait to test it b-)
Wait wait wait ... MB beats the rubber bottoms with Basalt __ BD145? Results or a link to them please. Grin
(Apr. 12, 2011  7:27 AM)Hero Wrote: Wait wait wait ... MB beats the rubber bottoms with Basalt __ BD145? Results or a link to them please. Grin

Basalt BD145 MB is certainly the best defense combos, In the thread "Winning Combinations", someone used that combo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb9zP7MI4...r_embedded

There is also a video ^
Ugh, it sucks so hard seeing the parcel-post van pull up next door, and not at mine when I'm expecting stuff to arrive Uncertain Obviously the beyblades that arrived yesterday didn't get held up by HK customs, and the other stuff did.

I'm terribly impatient, but I want my BB-86 and the other stuff I ordered. Angry
ZOMG th!nk.

I feel the same way Damn the Red Van (That Rhymes 'O')

But My BBP DX set should come tomorrow or Today I'm overjoyed.