Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 07, 2011  10:21 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Does anyone think it would be Possible to release a 80 Track?
Or would it Be TOO Low? I believe only some Beys would work on it Maybe None.

Yup, 80 can be made. But I don't want it to be made as all the money I got to buy BB-96,for 85 will go in water.
No 80 I believe will not be Used for anything if released.
Flame Wont work.
Flame is the Highest Metal Wheel and will surely work.
Even Earth may work.
It's just .05 millimeters smaller than 85.
Heres the pic of 80.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...ng?page=19
Not 80 but infact 75.
Even if Flame is the highest Metal Wheel, the problem is directly with placing a Bottom onto the Track. If it barely goes out from where you put it into the bottom of the Metal Wheel, then obviously there is not enough room to screw a Bottom onto it.
Below 85 it will be impossible.

Because anything below 85 will result in easy breakages, as tracks need to get into Metal Wheels and bottoms, the actual height is after it is fixed up.

85's plastic is already thin.

Please feel free to correct me.
I know that.But there's a fake Company as I showed in the Pic which sells 75.
It has just enough space to screw the Face into the Track.(It may come through the track and use the small extra space the Tip has.
I did try one of those 75-ish track before (solid white color). I was not sure if it was 75 or 80. It looked like somewhere in the middle75-80ish (I don't have a caliper for precise measurement) , and Kai-V is right on the money. The problem is not attaching the track onto the metal wheel, but the track onto the bottom. It seemed like the tiny latch that click onto the bottom is thinner and smaller, resulting in an incredible rattles when spun, since it's 'loose'. Anyhow, the bottom (SF at the time) came loose mid-battle. So, I just gave it back.

Perhaps, if produced right (read: TT/Sonokong/Hasbro), it could work. It totally seemed feasible. Maybe one of these days, I'll make a custom 80 and 250 tracks, using the same method Takunanapapa did with his clear wheels.
(Apr. 07, 2011  10:36 PM)stevebak Wrote: check this out if you are in to testing!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1...1677451368

That's your avatar... Cool! I'm upset and glad I bought somet from japan

Edit: well it's coming up with your avatar for me
I've been playing around with MF-H Basalt Horolgium UW145(attack mode...?)CS, it's not bad so far from my brief testing.

It does well against stamina types (KO), I'd suppose it would OS RS and RSF Defence opponents, and it puts up well against mid-high level attack types. I've yet to try it against low track attack types though.
(Apr. 07, 2011  5:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, my biggest regret ATM is not buying 2 Basalts and Kerbecs'.

How long did it take for your MF to wear out? Mine's still pretty good, and I've used it on Meteo quite a lot.
Sorry for the sloooow reply
Oh, it didn't happen quickly, and I used it on all my favourite combo's when I got it, so, it took a beating. I think the main damage must've been from contact with other metal, or maybe something getting onto the stadium floor, cos it's got a little chip/deformation on it's side. Maybe it happened when flying out... So maybe it wasn't exactly wear. I don't understand how it could've happened, so yeah. It's a noticeable drop in stamina, though.

Momiji, try it against MF-H Libra 85D. There's a thread for it in the customisation forum, it's got really good defensive properties, plus loads of stamina.

I really have to buy another Hell Kerbecs now... I mean, I've got one coming for someone else, and I'm gonna have to resist the temptation... Pinching_eyes_2 Gotta test MF Hell Kerbecs BD145MF against MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, even though I doubt it'll win...

Anyway, looks like my Tornado Herculeo +Tornado Stadium is on it's way to my house right now... SQUUEEEEEEEEEEE! XD

Maybe I should give up my quest of trying to find an attack/balance combo that can beat MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145/230CS, MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145/230CS, MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, and MF-H Libra 85D... At least until we get Destroy L Drago.
(Apr. 08, 2011  3:39 AM)th!nk Wrote: SQUUEEEEEEEEEEE!

How many times are you going to do that???

At the end of the school year my friends neighborhood is having a huge yard sale. I get to sell some of my things there. That means lots of money. Lots of money = lots of Beys ^^
As many as it takes to handle the excitement. Tongue_out

Man, I need to get onto the testing I've promised people before more new parts arrive and I've gotta test them too. I'm sure I'll get to it once I've got herculeo, though.
GAH!!! I just remembered I left all my plastics and my Dragoon MS/MSUV (don't know what one) in my locker at school!!! Now I have to wait until Monday to get them. I'm mad...

My friend thinks R2F is worse then RF. He thinks it has less stamina. I battled my LLD with a R2F, and a RF against him today, the LLD with R2f made his Beyblade lift 2in off the stadium floor. RF didn't do as well.
R2F DOES have worse stamina, but given it's used on attack types, the extra boost in attack is generally worth the inconsequential stamina drop. It's not like you were going to outspin anything on RF, anyways.
(Apr. 08, 2011  4:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's not like you were going to outspin anything on RF, anyways.

I've been in a few battles where it came down to the last spin and I used a RF, and won. But most of the time my LLD goes into the pocket because of my strong pull. Whenever I use a right spin RF attack combo I don't pocket myself on launch because I don't have a Beylauncher.
That's also why I use my LLD most of the time. It's my favorite MFB Smile
Sorry, should've said "Not going to outspin anything you wouldn't using RF, assuming from r2f that you're using a right spin bey". The Equalising capabilites of left spin beys, especially with the low stamina of RF, can help you outspin some beys when combined with, for example, LLD's destablising abilities.

Hopefully I've explained that right, I didn't get much sleep Smile

Only just before MF LLD CH120RF started to come across walls like basalt that it couldn't break did I realise it was exactly what I had wanted, a beyblade that can beat almost anything, used correctly. All that time, I'd been using it to test Attack Vs Attack for my other combos... Kinda a shame I only caught on so late, in it's heyday it was a true beast.

I'm guessing from "Pocket" you're using a hasbro stadium? Get a TT Attack, you'll find it's a lot easier to slide-shoot in without your bey flying out. Better slope, better thunder ridge, lower walls for better access. I've got a strong launch, and with R2F it can be a LITTLE too strong sometimes, if I'm too PUMPED, but yeah, if I were using vulcan and came up against Basalt BD145, I'd risk it, because I CAN ko it with that once in a rare while. In my LF stadium though, I pretty much always end up in the pocket Smile
Bwahaha. I Have absolutely No life.

I have Just wrote a List on my Orders Per Month.
E.G May Purchases - BB-615 and Pack of Metal Faces. June Purchases - Frogs and some Potatoes.

Plan Ahead!
Frogs eh?

Well, tornado herculeo is mine, finally. And I've named it Kevin Sorbo. However, I can't find a combo to use it in, otger than burn herculeo 90rf/ch120mf, which are okay, but yeah. Kinda a shame there are no really effective right spin attack wheels, at least, none that don't need a specific cw (hell needs kerbecs in mf hell kerbecs BD145mf, or you can't os mfh libra 85d, vulcan is ok with herculeo, but way better with horuseus or byxis)... Hopefully beat lynx contains atk perseus in a nice colour or something.

Thinking about painting my hell red and kerbecs black... Also, my bd145 is starting to get chipped and worn, from all the work it's done.

Other things, Fang has a lot of smash in attack mode, but it's a bit light. Big Bang has some decent attack, and tornado isn't bad if it's under the opponent. Nothing spectacular, though.
Yep I was just using it as a Example Wink
Thinking of ditching my Libra wheel; it hasnt been useful to me much. It was really great for some of my club members who used it at March of the Bladers. MF-H Libra GB145MB it was: I tried to make a Draciel-esque beyblade. I've been pairing it with Metal Flat in the Hasbro stadia but I'm pretty sure someone else will get a better use out of it than me. Any last advice before I sell it?
MFH Libra 85D has very strong defensive properties, and great stamina. Given most attack beys aim for bd145 and 230, it's low height and centre of gravity can really mess them up. Look for the thread in the customisation forum, it's still in testing, and a couple of new options are being explored (cs, for example). I wouldn't ditch it yet, as hell really needs bd145 and basalt has issues at low heights, so it's the heaviest wheel at that height.
Thanks for the reply,

As long as 230 has a strong grip on the UK metagame, I don't think I'll ever need Libra - I can always nab another one ultra-cheap from dimsum2u if the time comes.
I found why 230 is having strong defense - the circle design (see from above). If it had the same design as 145 then it could have been a part that the whole metagame should have laughed.
that and, Plastic is good at absorbing shock, better than metal. 230's plastic is also thick.