Beyblade Random Thoughts

Sorry if it sounded like I was hounding you or something. Didn't mean too. Yeah your reasons are logical.
Shadow Wolf. Dark Wolf.

Hasbro's thought process at one-hundred percent.
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Shadow Wolf. Dark Wolf.

Hasbro's thought process at one-hundred percent.
The post I'm quoting. Kai-V's thought process before she even begins to think. She's my hero. :3

I actually noticed what you are saying a while back. A few months ago I was looking at two separate images. One was Lightning L-Drago. The other was Metal System L-Drago. This is when I noticed that they are so similar we won't get a Legend Release of L-Drago.

I wonder what Hasbro's L/R Launcher for Gravity Perseus is going to look like. Does anybody else besides me ever wonder what it will look like? I'm mostly wondering if Hasbro will even release a L/R Launcher with Gravity Perseus. Or if they will just include two separate Launchers...?
I also think they will just release two different "Right"/"Left" launchers, hah.

However, L Drago and Lightning L Drago are quite different ... For sure, L Drago does not fit on the L Drago Wheel though, which is why some of us do not believe that Hasbro will release a Hybrid Wheel version of L Drago.
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: However, L Drago and Lightning L Drago are quite different ... For sure, L Drago does not fit on the L Drago Wheel though, which is why some of us do not believe that Hasbro will release a Hybrid Wheel version of L Drago.
Uhh... Your post confuses me. Could you possibly rephrase that?
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:47 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: However, L Drago and Lightning L Drago are quite different ... For sure, L Drago does not fit on the L Drago Wheel though, which is why some of us do not believe that Hasbro will release a Hybrid Wheel version of L Drago.
Uhh... Your post confuses me. Could you possibly rephrase that?
The L Drago clear wheel doesn't fit on the Pre-HWS L Drago wheel perfectly like the other Pre-HWS/legend bey releases do.
Im Seriously Considering buying the Attack and Defense set. I dont have Orso, Counter, Cyber, Poison, Serpent, S135, MB. The Poison Recolour looks Sick. I dont have Most of the Parts in that, MB Looks very Promising.
For the Super Cheap price of $23 AUD From Dimsum its nearly a Definite for me.
There's Unboxing On Youtube, Of The BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set.
Click Here
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:40 AM)BladerAquila Wrote: There's Unboxing On Youtube, Of The BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set.
Click Here

... You are weeks old. What do you think Japanese did when they got BB-107 on the day of its release ? They "unboxed" it ... Read around before you post such things.
Chupa, I did just that a few days back. So many rare parts in one set, and so may I didn't have, and feeling collector-y, I jumped on it Tongue_out Still waiting on it, but yeah Tongue_out And yeah, MB having promise with Basalt BD145 was the reason I pulled the trigger on it Tongue_out

Also, sad to see my order from plamoya won't arrive today. Plane ride took either a day too long, or more likely, Australia Post are taking their sweet time. I used to have a good opinion of them, until a) they don't do tracking updates for anything that isn't Express, and then I look at tracking and I realise that stuff is off the plane, out of customs and waiting for them to get their act together. Uncertain Other countries seem to do fine getting it here, but then Auspost are all Hey, it's not express, we can take another week to deliver it. Maybe I'm being cynical.
So, tomorrow, hopefully, and waiting for my tornado stadium is painful, too Tongue_out

But on the upside, I've got SO many beyblades coming... 14 including the Eclipse Sol Blaze I bought last night, for 45 bucks, which I kinda regret now. It's cool, but MAN, that's a lot of money. No idea what I was thinking. I had just woken up. GUH.
On the upside, can't un-buy it now, so oh well. Purrrrty, anyway.
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: Chupa, I did just that a few days back. So many rare parts in one set, and so may I didn't have, and feeling collector-y, I jumped on it Tongue_out Still waiting on it, but yeah Tongue_out And yeah, MB having promise with Basalt BD145 was the reason I pulled the trigger on it Tongue_out

Also, sad to see my order from plamoya won't arrive today. Plane ride took either a day too long, or more likely, Australia Post are taking their sweet time. I used to have a good opinion of them, until a) they don't do tracking updates for anything that isn't Express, and then I look at tracking and I realise that stuff is off the plane, out of customs and waiting for them to get their act together. Uncertain Other countries seem to do fine getting it here, but then Auspost are all Hey, it's not express, we can take another week to deliver it. Maybe I'm being cynical.
So, tomorrow, hopefully, and waiting for my tornado stadium is painful, too Tongue_out

But on the upside, I've got SO many beyblades coming... 14 including the Eclipse Sol Blaze I bought last night, for 45 bucks, which I kinda regret now. It's cool, but MAN, that's a lot of money. No idea what I was thinking. I had just woken up. GUH.
On the upside, can't un-buy it now, so oh well. Purrrrty, anyway.

Oh I envy you Unhappy I was planning on a large $300 order about a month ago, but my car broke down and I ended spending $548 on it. I'm so broke now.
I wonder if hasbro will ever make mercury anubis
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:52 AM)Guardian Wrote: I wonder if hasbro will ever make mercury anubis

I think they will do, but not until they release BBP. Why? Mercury Anubis does not appear on season 2, while Hasbro follows the anime, which in case, no Anubis for season 2. Yuki has Mercury Anubis, however in season 3, so season 3 is when it will most likely be released.
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:52 AM)Guardian Wrote: I wonder if hasbro will ever make mercury anubis

Since Yuki has it, they might. However, I doubt they would release it with 85 and XF ...
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Since Yuki has it, they might. However, I doubt they would release it with 85 and XF ...

It would be like 100 HF because Hasbro hates us =(
And if they hate us more 105 F... Unhappy
(Apr. 06, 2011  5:55 AM)Nano Wrote: It would be like 100 HF because Hasbro hates us =(

I personally think that they MIGHT use 90WF. Think Positive. Kids might say "105F?! But it's so wide in the anime! How did it become so unwide in real life!"
(Apr. 06, 2011  7:30 AM)Delta Blader Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  5:55 AM)Nano Wrote: It would be like 100 HF because Hasbro hates us =(

I personally think that they MIGHT use 90WF. Think Positive. Kids might say "105F?! But it's so wide in the anime! How did it become so unwide in real life!"

Because in real life you don't control your Beyblade with your mind while magical beast appear?
Kids may actually think they can control their beasts.
I have seen children saying goooooo!!!! Pegasus Attack!!!!!!!!!!!.
It may be like that.
(Apr. 06, 2011  7:37 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  7:30 AM)Delta Blader Wrote:

Because in real life you don't control your Beyblade with your mind while magical beast appear?

My beyblades do, they also do battle in 20 metre wide stadiums and spin for 3 whole episodes while my oppenent talks about his life story. Big blasts of energy makes a big flash and when the smoke clears, my bey is in the centre still spinning. What are your beyblades like?
Thats it I NEED Dragon BiteStrike. It is #1 in my Priority List. It's Recolours especially on L Drago are SO DANG SEXY!
Wasn't Bakushin Sussanoo the first Hasbro MFB to have change of Parts.
So I was thinking and just because they didn't do 90 WF was obviously because that's cheaper and kids won't knOW how it really looks like as it didn't make any Debut in the anim and may have thought it was having 105 and F.But Mercury Will surely come in the anime and there is a fair chance that Hasbro will release it with 90 and WF or 85 and XF.
I have more than 70 beys, but i have one custom bey that can beat all my other beys, except one: hell kerbecs. Can someone tell me a bey that can almost always win kerbecs please?? Thanks!!
"post all your beys in Build me a combo thread"
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me...#pid602702
And I'll give you combo's.
No need man. My best combo can win so many beys. He can also win against kerbecs sometimes, but not always. Just tell me a combo or a bey that can defeat kerbecs please. But thx anyway!!