Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 06, 2011  1:46 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Wasn't Bakushin Sussanoo the first Hasbro MFB to have change of Parts.
So I was thinking and just because they didn't do 90 WF was obviously because that's cheaper and kids won't knOW how it really looks like as it didn't make any Debut in the anim and may have thought it was having 105 and F.But Mercury Will surely come in the anime and there is a fair chance that Hasbro will release it with 90 and WF or 85 and XF.

No, in my opinion they will just release normal parts (105F or 100HF) but recoloured so they look like 85XF. I really doubt any kid will realise that the width of the parts is different.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:37 PM)masterchild Wrote: Pls someone tell me!

MF-H Basalt Bull BD145MB can sweep almost every combo out there. (At least according to my experience). It's the heaviest bey.

Well anyways, since most noobs like stamina, I think Takara-Tomy is supporting stamina noobs.

For example, they have been releasing lots of D series tips recently, and D series tips is for stamina, which stamina noobs like.

For example:

Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Aries 145D
Flame Byxis 230WD
Burn Cancer 90WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Fang Leone 130W2D
Beat Lynx TH170WD

I'm not happy with this, as it only improves stamina. Attack and Defense isn't being prioritized much. We need a tip better than RS. We need a wider RF to catch up with the Hell and Basalt combos.

(NOT ALL STAMINA PLAYERS ARE NOOBS. I MEAN MOST NOOBS BASE EVERYTHING ON STAMINA.)
Hm, it seems that TH170 might be able to go up to 230. That would be weird.
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it seems that TH170 might be able to go up to 230. That would be weird.

sorry, ive lost the beat lynx topic, could you send me a link as it seems interesting to look at the details Joyful_2
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:41 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it seems that TH170 might be able to go up to 230. That would be weird.

sorry, ive lost the beat lynx topic, could you send me a link as it seems interesting to look at the details Joyful_2

Its here. Use the search function.
I think it's time to get a new stadium... The red paint on my LLD stadium is turning pink. Ugh. Pinching_eyes
Yay, looks like my order from plamoya (fang leone, BBP, another screw capricorn, storm capri (for laffs and the cw) and a bb-100 random booster for kicks) is on it's way to my house. On the downside, I've got a stats lecture and have to leave probably before the delivery guy will get here, and during the times he normally does, no one will be home, so I'll probably have to wait til either tomorrow to pick it up, or at least until I get back from work to open it. And then, everyone will be asleep, and I'll be half asleep. But oh well.
My tornado stadium and TORNADO HERCULEO might be arriving today as well... SQUEEEEEEEE!

(Apr. 06, 2011  4:47 AM)Evan Wrote: Oh I envy you Unhappy I was planning on a large $300 order about a month ago, but my car broke down and I ended spending $548 on it. I'm so broke now.

Yes, but you have a Car. I don't even have my L plates. Too lazy. I regret it, but still CBF.

Thought that'd be the case. I guess 170 lets you get under 230, though if someone is using 230 with TH170 available... And of course, 170 will be too tall to hurt lower tracks to be used in attack.
Hopefully it works better than ch120, though. They've got a lot more room to make a better locking mechanism at that height, so I'd expect so.

Spartalaughs, you should've removed the paint anyway, it messes up battles more than LLD stadium normally does. Get an attack stadium, anyway.
I wish I could spend that much on Beyblades. Maybe after I get a job.

My friend and I are thinking of buying a BB-10 together. It's only $18 each. We'll switch it off every so often.
Why would you want to switch off? It seems like a big hassle. Just wait a little longer until you earn 18 more dollars.
We only battle together. I'll use it for testing most of the time. When I'm not testing, he'll use it with his brother. I go over to his house twice a week anyways.
They Should make a beyblade track called R150
It'd be made of rubber to absorb attacks
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:04 AM)Cyber_Libra Wrote: They Should make a beyblade track called R150
It'd be made of rubber to absorb attacks

*GASP!* Looky der! There's a R145!!!
So, my plamoya order arrived, bbp and fang leone are a touch disappointing (they're ok attack wheels, but screw is better) but, I've disco ered my metal flat is a little worn. My new one has so much more stamina.
Have to order another hell kerbecs to test hell kerbecs bd145mf vs basalt bd145. It can beat ltsc's and basalt230, so I wanna see if it can beat basalt bd145...
Hah, my biggest regret ATM is not buying 2 Basalts and Kerbecs'.

How long did it take for your MF to wear out? Mine's still pretty good, and I've used it on Meteo quite a lot.
Leone 85WD = Ultimate floor scraper?
Leone 90WD tends to scrape in my PTW.
my random thought is how come every beyblade that comes with WD has something in it thats top tier ?? Tongue_out
(Apr. 07, 2011  8:07 AM)RustyXD Wrote: my random thought is how come every beyblade that comes with WD has something in it thats top tier ?? Tongue_out

It could be Dark Capricorn M145WD and still have a top tier part. Ya know why? WD is top tier. Get what I'm saying?
lol i meant like every stock beyblade that comes with wd has something in it that is/was top tier besides WD

eg Earth eagle, basalt horogium , flame byxis and gravity perseus
(Apr. 07, 2011  8:07 AM)RustyXD Wrote: my random thought is how come every beyblade that comes with WD has something in it thats top tier ?? Tongue_out

oh yeah.... appart from WD being top tier...
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Earth Aquila 145 WD
Flame Byxis 230 WD
etc...

and maybe... Beat Lynx TH170 WD
yeah i was thinking that 2 Tongue_out
yes, it seems that WD is a good thing, (RELEASE MORE WDs), as they are very usefull and sometimes comes with good parts

whys there always loads of spamming on the General it does sometimes get annoying... Pinching_eyes
(Jan. 05, 2011  3:40 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  1:37 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: I really like my Galaxy Pegasis Because of how pretty it is. Too bad I use it........

Ugggh I wasn't even the one who used mine! My friends were playing with my blades and noticed Galaxy spinning Pinching_eyes the damage had been done so I decided to just start using it.....I'm gonna buy a new one and NOT use it.

you know, it is that kind of stuff, that makes me so happy that, Big Bang Pegasis has no paint on the metal wheel. it such having to buy two or more, just to look at.
Does anyone think it would be Possible to release a 80 Track?
Or would it Be TOO Low? I believe only some Beys would work on it Maybe None.
Flame and Burn and Hell will surely work.
It is possible infact a fake company has already made it.The Main problem was not the Floor Scraping it was how the Face Bolt is Small enough to fit through the Track.
Do you want to see Pictures?