Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hey, I like the green aquario. Screams "SEWER MUTANT BEYBLADE"
If Fang doesn't turn out to be useful, I might as well use it to scratch my back...
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:50 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Sol Blaze is a constellation, you see it every day..... THE SUN! (Which is a star Grin)

Sol Blaze = Sun = Star. You are correct regarding this.

But it's not a constellation. Constellation is a group of stars, and not just 1 star.
(Apr. 02, 2011  5:40 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: WOAH, just found out that the spiral blitz 2 pack not only includes earth virgo gb145bs (I need a new gb145, want another hasbro earth, don't have a virgo ring, and as much as I think horoscopes are stupid, I AM a virgo, so I should have one, and BS, which I don't have), but also A WHITE ED145.
I've got a White Whale beyblade I'm working on, I've painted a burn white, as well as my ed145, but it affects the performance of ed145, so I want to remove it. This gives me another one.
It's Burn Ketos ED145HF/S, btw. With a custom Ketos face, which has a white whale instead. So, yeah, DO WANT.
If I get that and rock orso/flame aries, I think I've got all non-legend and non-limited parts. H-uh.

But I'm not getting paid much this week, so patience, patience Uncertain
WHAT IS THE TIP OF THE KILLER PICSES
Unless its bad....
It's not bad, but if you've bought any major beyblades lately you're probably drowning in them: WD

ALSO OH MY GOD RED PISCES FACE, even if it doesn't have the text, SO good for a shark beyblade (though yellow does suit it, I suppose). It doesn't suit the weird blue pisces it comes with, but still, cool face.

EDIT: I realise I could've mocked one up in a vector image program myself, but most of my red faces have "CANCER" stickers on them, because I like to make children cry.
Got my 4d stuff today. After play testing leone vs pegasis, both stock. It's hard to tell which has an advantage. 90% of the time both beyblades recoil like crazy and the one thats lucky enough to hit the wall ends up being the winner.

Big bang though seems to have pretty good smash in the mode that doesnt cover the gap.

Im scared for the fd bottem wearing out. There isnt much space between the rubber and the sf tip when it is retracted.
According to some people it's easily broken, so you might not get a chance to wear it out Tongue_out
On the bright side of the bey-life you've still got the WWD to use!
Did we ever get a full translation of The text on this close up of the coro-coro article on L Drago Destroy. Just curious if it shed any light on F:S or told us anything more about LDD?
F : S must be incredibly short, the picture shown LDD on what appears to be a red surface, the space between the Beyblade and the surface appears really narrow. That could just be an illusion, however.
I hope you're right, but for a track to actually do anything and thus have a reason to be fused, it'd have to be reasonably tall, so it's probably just an angle thing.
It's no big deal though, even without FConfused being good, L Drago Destroy's Wheel will probably be great anyway.
Then again, Pre HWS LDrago was all metal, and that's not top tier, though that was because of poor access to it's slopes...
Within 5 hours i had my friend obseesed with beyblades and threatened me too nick one of my beys if we went to sleep ( he slept round )
(Apr. 02, 2011  10:10 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: F : S must be incredibly short, the picture shown LDD on what appears to be a red surface, the space between the Beyblade and the surface appears really narrow. That could just be an illusion, however.
Just to tell you, you can just tick a box when you are posting to stop the F : D smily coming up and not have to do the space.

Im a bit crazy over Basalt BD145CS ATM.

It scares me.... o.O
It's an excellent bey, being crazy over is understandable. I'm currently going crazy finding a reliable counter to it that also counters MF-H Basalt 230CS, (MF) Hell Kerbecs BD145WD/CS, and MF-F Earth Bull 85WD, and do decently against Lightning too...
Working with MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK) CH120XF right now, but yeah.
I always try different wheels, then end up finding gravity + the attack wheel is better.
(Apr. 02, 2011  9:33 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Did we ever get a full translation of The text on this close up of the coro-coro article on L Drago Destroy. Just curious if it shed any light on FConfused or told us anything more about LDD?

It does not talk about the Bottom at all, otherwise I would have seen it already.
(Apr. 02, 2011  11:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  9:33 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Did we ever get a full translation of The text on this close up of the coro-coro article on L Drago Destroy. Just curious if it shed any light on F:S or told us anything more about LDD?

It does not talk about the Bottom at all, otherwise I would have seen it already.

Ahh, bother. I was hoping that it referred to a movement pattern or something.

Oh well, I'm sure there'll be information soon enough.
This is to the several posts above me, not what Kai-V wrote.

Hah, today I've been going through the same thing. I was trying and trying, but I lack some beyblades like gravity Perseus, hell kerbecs, and basalt Horogium, ray unicorn, flame byxis.

So it's kinda hard figuring it out when I'm close to just guessing.
Its a very beastly Combo which posses the power for KO and OS.
It also just cant be Moved.

I sadly dont have XF yet. Then I will have to practise to use it right.
MF Gravity Perseus D125/CH120 MF easily defeats all those combos except for Basalt BD145.
XF may give a similar result also.
I feel like I woke up from a long dream, where it consisted of me drowning in cards upon cards..... Meeting up with Hero the other day and getting Basalt Horogium and Screw Capricorne have really sparked by Bey-Spirit again, and I'm really happy.

Anyway, I've been reading around, only to find out the MF-H Basalt 230CS is destroying everything in sight. Yikes.

I'll step up to Fyuuor's plate and attempt to concoct something that will take it down. >=)
MF Hell Kerebecs BD145 CS has already taken it Down though.
Nah, pretty sure 230 os's bd145. Momo, join the club, I'm testing mf meteo l drago ch120xf right now, as mfh gravity perseus (atk) ch145xf can't handle mfh hell kerbecs 230cs, put it on metal flat and it'll work, and kill that nasalt 230cs, but it basket os mfh basalt aquario bd145cs like xf does. However, meteo has worked against all 3. Ju st t wear in meteo a little, and go to dans "homing dragon" thread, his instructions for cs and my post (should be my most recent one) has a few pointers for mld
It needs mfh, that's only with MF. It makes a huge difference to basalts performance.
(Apr. 03, 2011  6:05 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEbimtA2Uk8
Here's a video on the fall of Basalt Bull.

Firstly Its 3 Matches. Secondly Need's MF/-H for Kerbecs and MF-H for Basalt. Thirdly It only won by a Tiny margin Quadruply I think Basalt Bull's Weakness/only Thing that can get a Decent win rate is MF/-H Gravity Perseus D125/CH120 MF/XF and some other Combos.
I really want to see 230 on RF. Something lik MF LLD 230RF. Lightning does strike in high places :p

It seams like I only use LLD. I guess it's because I have a Beylauncher L. Once I get 85, I'll have an invincible Beyblade :p