Beyblade Random Thoughts

Searched Gattyaki, and this is what I got.
http://www.google.com/images?q=gattyaki&...24&bih=564

Interesting if you ask me.

Did some blading with my friend today. LLD vs Galaxy is fun. One of us ends up bouncing around violently, or pop out of the stadium.
There is nothing really new, so I will just post it here : TAKARA-TOMY finally updated their website, although I am very sure the new promotional video for the new system was supposed to be uploaded as well ...

TAKARA-TOMY's graphics are just so superior, compared to Hasbro's. There is no debate to be made ...

The BeyPoint reward system also changed, but it implies less Beyblades, just more special Faces. That is slightly disappointing. Now only "Mercury Anubis Legend Ver." is available.
MF Cyber Pegasus 145RF is still the same as MF Pegasis 145RF?
(Mar. 17, 2011  6:22 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: MF Cyber Pegasus 145RF is still the same as MF Pegasis 145RF?

No, not at all. Cyber is bad while Pegasis is good.
(Mar. 17, 2011  6:24 AM)Otsu Wrote: http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/event/index.html

spiffy recolor plus EWD tip.

Hell Kerbecs Blue Inferno Ver. is not new at all, by the way.
i don't know why, but whenever i look at a picture of Big Bang Pegasis, It reminds me of the American flag, i mean, it has hectic shades of Blue, Red And white, i mean..., you know what i mean
Eventually, that will be in someones funny quotes. ^^ Whenever I see Fang Leone, I drool...
(Mar. 17, 2011  8:34 AM)Dracon Wrote: i don't know why, but whenever i look at a picture of Big Bang Pegasis, It reminds me of the American flag, i mean, it has hectic shades of Blue, Red And white, i mean..., you know what i mean

Yeh I know what you mean not.....

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&pq=...00&bih=732
I find it funny how the American flag isn't on the first page.....

My Dragoon MS hurts my fingers! It's so fast and small ^^
Sometimes I answer Beyblade-related questions on Answers.com, but apparently anybody can edit your answer. For the question "What is the best beyblade?", I answered with the usual "There is no best Beyblade, otherwise this game would be boring". Here is what people have been changing it to in the past months ...

"you ask for the anime series right? not the real merchandise then its between the serpent beyblade and the unicorn or gingas pegasus mabey key word mabey ryugs dragon"

"if you want the ultimate beyblade im sorry there isnt just one there are about ten...one combo i have is...Energy ring(top peice, not facebolt):leone Fusion wheel(the metal peice): rock Spin track(the part that holds the tip) :100 Tip( the bottom part): HF to make...rock leone 100HF"

"There is no best Beyblade. That is the 'thrill' of the game. no, you are wrong. the best beyblade is rock aries, rock leone,or earth eagle" (The first part was mine, my second edit.)

"there is no best beyblade in the world trust me"

"the best beyblade is possibly either cyber pegasis or hell kerbecs. well it also depends on what you like. by the way if i helped my name is ayaneel."

"the best beyblader is ijhal jackson"

"Earth Leone With Peagasuse's tip and arie's spin track"

"Storm libra with sagittario's spin track bull's performance tip"

"ldrago"

"it depends on the profomnce tip so id say my rock leon"

People are bad these days, especially when they think so highly of their answer that they overwrite the one that was there before ...
What is the best Beyblade you think? I am new to beyblade and I really want to be the best! I'm starting a youtube channel about Pokemon, Yugioh, Beyblade, and other anime as such, please suscribe and add me as a friend! I'll be purchasing and mastering Beyblade soon!Joyful_2
(Mar. 18, 2011  1:34 AM)pokemasterkai Wrote: What is the best Beyblade you think? I am new to beyblade and I really want to be the best! I'm starting a youtube channel about Pokemon, Yugioh, Beyblade, and other anime as such, please suscribe and add me as a friend! I'll be purchasing and mastering Beyblade soon!Joyful_2
Look at the "What to Buy in MFB" thread.
(Mar. 18, 2011  1:34 AM)pokemasterkai Wrote: What is the best Beyblade you think? I am new to beyblade and I really want to be the best! I'm starting a youtube channel about Pokemon, Yugioh, Beyblade, and other anime as such, please suscribe and add me as a friend! I'll be purchasing and mastering Beyblade soon!Joyful_2

Are you serious ? Read the post I made right before yours ... The right answer is mine, not all the others.
(Mar. 18, 2011  2:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The right answer is mine, not all the others.

That goes for everything Wink
Listen to Kai-V. She is right about absolutely EVERYTHING!!!
no, even kai-v can make mistakes, we all can, as the wbo makes sure none of us are bots. but most of the time, yeah, she is right...
Yes, I agree with you Moonalchemist, but if its related to beyblade, she hardly makes any mistakes.... And yeah, bots make mistakes too..... Tongue_out

Kai V would be a world topper if there was a Beyblade examination...
I should stop using my transparent tool - I always misplace it somewhere and it camouflages in!
let;s see......
Game is definitely getting more balanced
Attack sux against most defense types cause of RS and Basalt.
Attack rules because it kills stamina.
Stamina rules cause it drains defense types.
I don't wanna hear that stamina is it's own metagame, cause it ain't.
Also my bandwidth is high cause i have spyware....idk
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:37 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: let;s see......

The game for you might be. I'm playng the one where you either use Basalt 230 or you don'tUnhappy.
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:39 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:37 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: let;s see......

The game for you might be. I'm playng the one where you either use Basalt 230 or you don'tUnhappy.
hm.....i see......
but how do we solve that?
Get people to use stamina types!
I have always though that Basalt on 230CS rules. Except it gets unbalanced easily and tends to roll out of the stadium O.o. Like Hell Kerbecs 230CS does. Epic Fail IMO
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:58 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I have always though that Basalt on 230CS rules. Except it gets unbalanced easily and tends to roll out of the stadium O.o. Like Hell Kerbecs 230CS does. Epic Fail IMO
RS works....only it wears out really fast....
EDIT:RS is the best defense bottom no argument.....CS is good....but RS has more friction....
230cs pwns low track stamina. Not sure about 145.