Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 15, 2011  4:50 PM)Beyreaper Wrote: I was in a round robin competition hosted by Nano, but lost because I had the first matches. Unhappy

You did well though. Next time might be your time.
To bad it wasn't a WBO tournament Unhappy
Try posting an Event Proposal ... ?
(Mar. 15, 2011  5:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Try posting an Event Proposal ... ?

Not enough people that are part of the WBO. One person lurks as a guest, but doesn't want to join. Plus we only had 8 people there.
Eight Bladers is the minimum for a tournament. Also, why does that person not want to join ?
there are many ppl who refrain from joining the site..... all of them have their excuses..... I know 4 such ppl... 2 say parents dont allow; one says he doesn't wanna give beyblade more importance than a toy; and one says he just likes to play as he has(unfortunately) received some on his birthday....
My awesome random thought :

Beyblades are just so awesome! every time i purchase a bey on ebay, i get excited, but sad that it takes so long to ship!

But when i get it from mah mailbox, i get so excited, i just do some jump kicks and scream so loud that i disturb the neighbors (im crazy for beys) Grin

Hope every1 feels the same way, every night, i put my beys on my bed shelf (like a shelf above my head) LOL, I KNOW IM RANDOM
tyler- I agree with you... Even I put my beys on my bed shelf... Sadly, I've just 2 MFB beys..... which are fake.... my originals dat I bought from ebay got pwned.....
So I got my first Hasbro MFB Bey, Storm Aquario, and I compared it with the original Takara one. Is the HF/S bottom supposed to be the same color as the track?
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:46 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So I got my first Hasbro MFB Bey, Storm Aquario, and I compared it with the original Takara one. Is the HF/S bottom supposed to be the same color as the track?
My Hasbro HF/S are the same milky white as the 100 track that came with Storm Aquario 100HF/S.
Has anyone noticed the last two Letters/Punctuation in Big Bang Pegasus F: D, Spell out Grin
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:51 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:46 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So I got my first Hasbro MFB Bey, Storm Aquario, and I compared it with the original Takara one. Is the HF/S bottom supposed to be the same color as the track?
My Hasbro HF/S are the same milky white as the 100 track that came with Storm Aquario 100HF/S.

Ah, so it's jsut a Hasbro thing. Damn, looks like I'll have to get the Takara one, too...
I Got Bored so i cut my PTW cos i cant afford BB-10.......its works cool an im orderin wide square stadium cheaply soon Smile
(Mar. 15, 2011  6:18 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  4:59 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: if only midnight was a little heavier, if it was at least 29g then it could be quite good with its attack power (imagine if it was vulcan's weight)

also why do people confuse weight and recoil, i dont think midnight has much recoil, it is just very light weight

If that's the case, why gist not use pre-HWS Bull?

because midnight>pre-HWS bull
(Mar. 15, 2011  5:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eight Bladers is the minimum for a tournament. Also, why does that person not want to join ?

Two people can't because their parents won't let them. However they can still go on for a little bit of info here and there. Another lurks around all day. He even knew who Kai-V and Brad are. I told him to join, but he doesn't want to Unhappy
hiii my random thought is KYOUYA RULEESSSS ..im stuck on him and why in beyblade metal fushion explosion (in japan) not showing him as much as the outher series bmf MAKES ME MAD ginga cant always be the star what about kyouya and his leon ..fear the lion Joyful_3.. it breaks my heart he is so awsome and green my fav color kills me..and he is kind a bad boy..(IM JUST SAYING BECUSE IN THE SERIES A FACE HUNTER)..so thats why he is my fav character and hes dark,deep,and shallow..so yeah lol Joyful_3
(Mar. 16, 2011  3:39 AM)kimmy Wrote: hiii my random thought is KYOUYA RULEESSSS ..im stuck on him and why in beyblade metal fushion explosion (in japan) not showing him as much as the outher series bmf MAKES ME MAD ginga cant always be the star what about kyouya and his leon ..fear the lion Joyful_3.. it breaks my heart he is so awsome and green my fav color kills me..and he is kind a bad boy..(IM JUST SAYING BECUSE IN THE SERIES A FACE HUNTER)..so thats why he is my fav character and hes dark,deep,and shallow..so yeah lol Joyful_3

This is the topic for hobby-related random thoughts, not anime. Go in the actual Beyblade Anime and Manga forum for that ...
...I'm tempted not to go to my local Best Buy and buy a Metal Fusion DS came with the Counter Leone Bey in it...same with Cyber Pegasus in Toys R Us...I just want the beys, not the game.
Then buy the Beys separately. They are both released already.
My T125 Grand Ketos just Arrived.

I opened it to find that the RS Bottom has a Dent in it and resembles a RQ - Rubber Quake.

I shall send a Very Polite but to-the-point Email to the Seller. Wink

Cant wait for my Ebay Sales to finish and my $650 Comes through onto my Paypal Smile
I played around with my Counter tonight.
Counter Wolf 90WD vs. Screw Capricorn 100RF
It ended with Beys on their side rolling around the stadium. There was also plastic on metal collisions. It was fun playing around with them.
i had a dream last night: i was at my house and opening a random booster and it all fell out and the parts were the infinity wheel, a metal face, 135 track and a mix between CS and MS... it was like cms (coded metal sharp)... it was awsome and i would test it if i had all the parts
Excuse me: Ray Striker? I WANTED A UNICORN! http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495L
My god I already posted a link about that wave days ago.
My little brother ran down my stairs and waved in my face a Beylauncher LR o.o

Is now having fun with my new launcher :3