Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 13, 2011  5:06 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:27 PM)momiji manju Wrote: ? I'm very confused by your post.

I think he just said Striker is a cool and great name 0.o

I would be cool if it wasn't a replacement for unicorno. I admit I like the name but I hate the fact it replaces unicorno.
For my 21st birthday yesterday, a good friend from middle school got me a Wolborg MS.

After reading about the 4D system's Track and Bottom being fused, who else forsees an MFB version of Wolborg's Bearing core?
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:39 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:35 PM)garion Wrote: man.. why beylauncher is so weak inside??
i broke spring inside the layncher maybe because too much launching...

i ordered from EBAY i hope recieve soon

This Thread Is Not For Questions.

i didnt ask questions... i just said my bey launcher is broken
(Yes, I know...OLD NEWS)
I thought they would never release this...http://beyblade.sonokong.co.kr/goods/gds...=&g_page=2
Why would they make one but they don't have a BeyPoint card?
(Mar. 14, 2011  4:41 AM)DJ Azure Wrote: For my 21st birthday yesterday, a good friend from middle school got me a Wolborg MS.

After reading about the 4D system's Track and Bottom being fused, who else forsees an MFB version of Wolborg's Bearing core?

Pretty much everyone. People were saying that fused parts were the only way it could be made in MFB for a while.
I Wonder If They Add That Kind Of Thing In Earth Eagle's Evolution - If Eagle Has An Evolution [I Don't Have Full Manga].
(Mar. 14, 2011  4:56 PM)X1 Wrote: I Wonder If They Add That Kind Of Thing In Earth Eagle's Evolution - If Eagle Has An Evolution [I Don't Have Full Manga].

If that happened, they better not carp up it's performance like they did with Galeon Attacker (Great performance) to Galeon 2(Poor performance)
BladeStorm- Yeah! They wrecked the reputation of Galeon with that.... But I think that if there is an Aquila evolution, it will be better... Most of the evolutions introduced in MFB beys have worked out better than their previous forms.
Galeon 2 may not be good but it looks sick and is pretty rare.
Wouldn't it be cool if Tomy Takara made a metal beyblade like Trypio.

Don't talk to me about it being unbalanced or I'll bite you to death.
Went to Target today, hoping for a cheap buy for a Storm Aquario. Turns out that they went up...to $9.97. WTF? I went through all the prices, and some of them, like Transformers, were more expensive than usual. I mean, the $.97 part was the most random. Usually, I'd see $.95 or $.99, but $.97? And it went up two honkin' dollars!

Also, they only had Storm Pegasus. *sad face* I'll try hitting Walmart, hoping for a (regular) Storm Aquario. If not, Toys R Us.
Hm, TAKARA-TOMY is looking to acquire RC2 with the goal to extend their market to the whole world and depend less on just Japan.
I have a feeling that if they put bearings into a beyblade, it would be in a Gravity Perseus or Hell Kerbex upgrade. I don't know exactly why, but I just have a feeling that they will.

I find the Big Bang Pegasis recolor far more better looking than the orignal, "New England Patriots" design. Silver and Blue seems better, although Dragoon G had a color change, with green and red, rather than blue and red.
if only midnight was a little heavier, if it was at least 29g then it could be quite good with its attack power (imagine if it was vulcan's weight)

also why do people confuse weight and recoil, i dont think midnight has much recoil, it is just very light weight
(Mar. 15, 2011  4:59 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: if only midnight was a little heavier, if it was at least 29g then it could be quite good with its attack power (imagine if it was vulcan's weight)

also why do people confuse weight and recoil, i dont think midnight has much recoil, it is just very light weight

If that's the case, why gist not use pre-HWS Bull?
(Mar. 14, 2011  8:42 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Went to Target today, hoping for a cheap buy for a Storm Aquario. Turns out that they went up...to $9.97. WTF? I went through all the prices, and some of them, like Transformers, were more expensive than usual. I mean, the $.97 part was the most random. Usually, I'd see $.95 or $.99, but $.97? And it went up two honkin' dollars!

Also, they only had Storm Pegasus. *sad face* I'll try hitting Walmart, hoping for a (regular) Storm Aquario. If not, Toys R Us.

lol, Dude, stop complaining! the beys where i live are $15.00!!!
Plus who wouldn't want storm pegasis, they only have legends here ( Fury Capricorn anyone...) and i need a new RF, what Target did you go to?
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:45 AM)Dracon Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  8:42 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Went to Target today, hoping for a cheap buy for a Storm Aquario. Turns out that they went up...to $9.97. WTF? I went through all the prices, and some of them, like Transformers, were more expensive than usual. I mean, the $.97 part was the most random. Usually, I'd see $.95 or $.99, but $.97? And it went up two honkin' dollars!

Plus who wouldn't want storm pegasis, they only have legends here ( Fury Capricorn anyone...) and i need a new RF, what Target did you go to?

LOL same there 15 where i live and there always out of stock and when they come back in stock they run out after a week
Bought Wolf and Bull from Kei the other day.
And Wolf is extremely fun to play with for some reason.
I think it's just me.
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:49 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:45 AM)Dracon Wrote:

LOL same there 15 where i live and there always out of stock and when they come back in stock they run out after a week

I rekon, i swear, there are so many Fury capricorns!
and for once i just want them not to be sold out and sell SP!
And why don't any legend beys come with an rf, i wish 1 did Unhappy
I went to Big W trying to find some beys there, and guess what. Fury Capri everywhere... Fury Capri is one of the easiest to get, but they are so weak...
Some of you guys gotta be careful.
Beyblade deliveries may slow from Japan and Korea.
Japan: Their worrying about the earthquake, the tsunami and other things. So not to many flights will be traveling out.
Korea: New Lunar Moon Year? All I heard is that the mail is jammed. It took 23 days for my Killer Beafowl and Grand Ketos to come.
I dunno if this goes here, but people should read this anyway.
Really cause i ordered the whole maximum series but not screw capricorne about 3 weeks ago from korea and it came in 8 days
lunar new year was like a month ago. i got recently, killer beafowl and grand ketos in a week from korea.
I am mad at my bro, cuz i gave him 62 bucks for him to put in his paypal so i can buy beys, its been 3 weeks, he still hadn't donee it, and what ticks me off is that it takes 2 weeks for the money to go in the paypal account, so if placed the moeny in his account, i could had ordered beys Unhappy

Tho, its worth it, basalt horogium, flame byxis, MF-H pegasis (bb-96) and beylauncher suspension are all good lookin.
I was in a round robin competition hosted by Nano, but lost because I had the first matches. Unhappy