Beyblade Random Thoughts

Sorry for Double post but I Want and NEED These.
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeearbuds.html Shame its fromToywiz and probably Charge me $6000 for Postage.

Also Look at This. Hasbro have released The Tournament Box Thingy Yo know the 1, 2, 3 Box thing With Rock Scorpio.
http://www.toywiz.com/rockscorpiotourny.html

AND Hasbro have released 3 Beyblade Sets. http://www.toywiz.com/metalfusionexclusive2.html and http://www.toywiz.com/metalfusionexclusive.html.

They are Toys'R'us Exclusives.
Its not really a Random Thought but I dont think It needed it's own Thread in Beyblade General.

And Toywiz have made a Customize your own Beyblade and Then buy it thing. Pretty cool.
We already knew about all those products, by the way.
K. Cool. Just a First seen for me on ToyWiz. Although I would never buy there Unless something EXTREMELY SUPERDOOPER Rare was only there.

I wasnt really sure so Thats why I decided to post it here.
I donated......Cute
anyways.......I wonder if Hasbro will get to NZ for tournaments.....
Where does the smily face take you?
Wink
Edit: Oh yez.....419-2579-0293-500
I'll give you a hint Beybladebattle.com
http://promos.ytv.com/beyblade/product.aspx
Epic fail for Dark Wolf
Doji looked kinda.... constipated.

And did you notice that Kenta's holding a Light Launcher? Not a Ripcord Launcher.

I just love the looks of Mercury Anubis. So so smexy :3
Lol nano, and He is pulling a Ripcord out of his carp.
So I just got a Super Vortex Stadium today, and I must say, I feel badly for whoever has to use that. The ridge is so small, and there's little to no room for an attack type to use the flower pattern.
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:27 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: So I just got a Super Vortex Stadium today, and I must say, I feel badly for whoever has to use that. The ridge is so small, and there's little to no room for an attack type to use the flower pattern.

And Attack Types Generally Lose Their Stamina By Hitting On The Walls.
I know. It's way too small to battle in. I just use mine as storage after I got a MXS stadium.
I'm to over protective when it comes to my plastics. Especially my Driger S. If someone even jokes about taking one of my plastics I end up hitting them. And I never battle my Driger S against MFB.
Haha. Whyd you get it? Want the recolour L drago and ( insert other bey here).
Or do you just want to get it, laugh at it, then do a Blaze wheeler with it?
X
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:33 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Haha. Whyd you get it? Want the recolour L drago and ( insert other bey here).
Or do you just want to get it, laugh at it, then do a Blaze wheeler with it?
X

He bought it for 700 yen. Which is about $8.50. That's pretty cheap for all those beys.
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:32 AM)Nano Wrote: I'm to over protective when it comes to my plastics. Especially my Driger S. If someone even jokes about taking one of my plastics I end up hitting them. And I never battle my Driger S against MFB.

I Generally Protect My Master Dragoon As It Has Dragoon Upper.
I'm addicted to my Driger S and Kid Draciel. Both uncustomized are truly amazing. I'd cry if one breaks.

Right now all my plastics are all apart. Trying to think of a good combo.
I wish I challanged that kid that I saw with a beyblade ripcord with my Minotaur on fFriday. But I wasn't prepared >_>
I need to stock up on some MG SGs. I'm down to one NIP. The other two are pretty loose. I don't want my AR to fly off during battle. It happens enough as it is! Luckily they cost less the $5 for one.
I hate when There Is Exam Time Going On While Someone Challenges Me To BeyBattle.
I Always Accept A Challenge So I Had To Skip Reading.
I don't know if this is mentioned but in my Local Stores I se a whole lots of TT(Takara tomy not TT hongli) plastics for sale.
Last week I even saw a couple of Master dragoons and also an black dranzerEee(Gonna do some works and make money to buy it)
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:52 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: I don't know if this is mentioned but in my Local Stores I se a whole lots of TT(Takara tomy not TT hongli) plastics for sale.
Last week I even saw a couple of Master dragoons and also an black dranzerEee(Gonna do some works and make money to buy it)

I Also Saw And Bought A Master Dragoon.
I Am Saving Money To Buy A Ray Unicorno.
Hope Its Not Soldout. It is a mystery
Anyway Congratulations Aquilaz112 for Getting Antique Face <- OFFTOPIC SORRY.
I am nearly having a Nervous Breakdown about Not having a Leone Wheel......*twitch*..*twitch*
(Mar. 05, 2011  10:58 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I am nearly having a Nervous Breakdown about Not having a Leone Wheel......*twitch*..*twitch*

Why ?
It has use in attack combos but still is outclassed.
Pffff. Collection and it's a prett good bey still and alot of peeps still like it.
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:03 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Pffff. Collection and it's a prett good bey still and alot of peeps still like it.

Yes And I Just Remembered About MF Leone H145 RF, Best In Italian Metagame.
It was recently taken of their list
Still, seeing as I have more than just top tiers, it'd be fun to have, I like recoil wheels.

Speaking of which, I think I've finally found something that does well against mfh basalt bull 230cs, but isn't niche. Remember how I said RF was dead? Well, guess what, there's still an rf combo that can take basalt, and it's only a little different to our old top attack combo.

MF-H Lightning LDrago CH120RF/LRF. Yeah, I know mfh lowers it's power, but it seems to give it a decenr chance against basalt, instead of death by recoil. My lrf and rf were near mint. Need to do formal tests, but yeah, I had to use 145 instead, cos my ch120's are (finally) in the mail. Using d125 worked decently against mf hell kerbecs bd145cs. Idk how it does vs ltsc's, but I expect that's been tested previously.