Beyblade Random Thoughts

If hasbro does name it evil peacock,the only thing I will think about when I it's name is Katy perrys song"I wanna see your peacock"
1. because the song is evil
2. because she wants tom see your peacock
not trying to pun,I am being serious..
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  11:10 AM)X1 Wrote: I also heard of Horn Bull.
Anyway we are not here to talk about rumours ...

At least I am taking my rumours directly from the Japanese community, who actually knows some secret things most of the time, whereas I have no idea where you got that rumour from ... Probably a kid's dream ...

Also, I just noticed that Killer Beafowl will probably be called "Evil Beafowl" ... That is awful.

I heard this on Japanese blog.
fc2 something was its URL.
doesnt it get annoying when you get a miss printed face? as i have had my vulcan for some time and its face is miss printed Pinching_eyes_2
(Feb. 28, 2011  11:05 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: doesnt it get annoying when you get a miss printed face? as i have had my vulcan for some time and its face is miss printed Pinching_eyes_2

I got one with pegasis.
I consider all of Hasbro's facebolt logo changes that removed the name a misprint. L-Drago looks like a rush job without the name printed.
L-drago looks like a gun handle without a name.
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:07 PM)Otsu Wrote: L-drago looks like a gun handle without a name.

Really ?
To Me Its A Pure Dragon Design With Long Mustaches .
(Feb. 28, 2011  1:20 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: I don't like the combination of Evil and Bea/Pea. Please Hasbro No!

There Is No Reason AT ALL To Change The Name "Beafowl",Unless It Was Related To Something Above What Children Are Suppose To Know.

(Feb. 28, 2011  2:34 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  2:07 PM)Otsu Wrote: L-drago looks like a gun handle without a name.

Really ?
To Me Its A Pure Dragon Design With Long Mustaches .

If You Honestly Look For What He/She Were Talking About,You'd See It.
it some what does look like a gun how interesting lol Cute
i want takara tomy to come to the US and UK !!!!!!
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:15 PM)taz465 Wrote: i want takara tomy to come to the US and UK !!!!!!

true we all do, i also want hasbro to stop putting only light launchers in starters packs, weres the bey launcher starters hasbro? Pinching_eyes_2
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:29 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:15 PM)taz465 Wrote: i want takara tomy to come to the US and UK !!!!!!

true we all do

i don't, hasbro has made there beyblades with better material, harder to break beylaunchers (iirc), and hasbro only exclusives.
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:33 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

true we all do

i don't, hasbro has made there beyblades with better material, harder to break beylaunchers (iirc), and hasbro only exclusives.

I can see what you mean but takara think and make more useful stuff quicker for example
and hasbro have come up with
which i dont really get

true we all do

Well they've only released two beylaunchers so far both of which colours are hideous imo. Also just get a suspension or launcher rubber. And I know this is just my opinion as well but 95% of the hasbro exclusives are rubbish and/or don't look great. Most of the recolours in the double packs don't look great. Also there was so little point to the legend series. They all suck apart from possibly Night. Would have made a lot more sense just to make the metal system.
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:19 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

true we all do

Well they've only released two beylaunchers so far both of which colours are hideous imo. Also just get a suspension or launcher rubber. And I know this is just my opinion as well but 95% of the hasbro exclusives are rubbish and/or don't look great. Most of the recolours in the double packs don't look great. Also there was so little point to the legend series. They all suck apart from possibly Night. Would have made a lot more sense just to make the metal system.

i agree but i might get metalic hasbro beylauncher as it may be the longest Joyful_2
Does anyone know how to put an animated GIF as their avatar??
(Feb. 28, 2011  10:51 PM)DaPnoyBeelader Wrote: Does anyone know how to put an animated GIF as their avatar??

(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.
I just realized that on the mysterious Beyblade Crusade poster, the design on the back looks like a continent or something.

I wonder if this means that the WBO is hosting an international competetion...
(Mar. 01, 2011  3:48 AM)MITH Wrote: I just realized that on the mysterious Beyblade Crusade poster, the design on the back looks like a continent or something.

I wonder if this means that the WBO is hosting an international competetion...

It is what you see within the Pegasis Wheel on our logo.

BEYBLADE CRUSADE is hosted at Anime North, which is in Canada. People from all over the world are obviously welcome, but we do not expect to come ...
Would love to see Takara do somewhat of a "Flashback Series" and make MFB versions of some of the plastic gen beys. I can dream...
I could finally have my beloved Driger back!

Speaking of Driger, my Tiger Defense AR is all dented. And same with the BB. I need to let up on it.
(Mar. 01, 2011  9:33 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Would love to see Takara do somewhat of a "Flashback Series" and make MFB versions of some of the plastic gen beys. I can dream...

Seeing As How MFB And The Classics Are An Entirely Different Series And Such.(Upon Who Owns What)
TT Couldn't Attempt It Even If They Wanted To.
This is not subtle ... I think TAKARA-TOMY forgot that people were not supposed to see an unreleased product outside of CoroCoro exclusively ...
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/gr...ent02.html
oh yes, my hel kerbecs should be here tomorow or soon, can't wait to test it out, as it means i could help with testing for it on here!