Beyblade Random Thoughts

As if they will be brought over to the western countries, hah.
Why must Hasbro torcher us so????
(Feb. 24, 2011  4:02 AM)Nano Wrote: Why must Hasbro torcher us so????

Hasbro is an American company. Not to be racist against myself, but american industries lack 1 thing:

COMMON SENSE
i agree with u sparta hasbro is stupid they should make beylauncer suspensions and better stadiums instead of things people dont really want/need like assembly chambers and portible stadiums. i live in the US and the beys r ok but the equipment needs a major change
Got my Rev Up Launcher today.....And a new beylauncher. After many epic fails, i finally learned the perfect way how to launch the Rev Up Launcher. Don't press the button! Rev it up twice, and on the third launch it exactly how you would with a Beylauncher. I will eventually post the way how to launch it.
There is not much information about it so I do not think a thread should be created for it yet, but BB-107 is probably called "Big Bang Pegasis DX Set".
Has TT or SK oer hasbro released an angle compass?
(Feb. 24, 2011  6:47 AM)RockLEO112 Wrote: Has TT or SK oer hasbro released an angle compass?

It was released quite a while ago.

However, I do believe that you should have posted that in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.
i wish my local stores would stock up on hyper aquario and the new battle gears. I'm left in the dust. Unhappy
I was watching a video on the NY 2011 Toy Fair, and the Beyblade stuff they were showcasing was quite... questionable (not in the bad way). Throughout the Beyblade segment of the video, they were showing more than five different types of flashlights..... =_=
I'm tempted to buy the night light/flashlight...
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:26 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I was watching a video on the NY 2011 Toy Fair, and the Beyblade stuff they were showcasing was quite... questionable (not in the bad way). Throughout the Beyblade segment of the video, they were showing more than five different types of flashlights..... =_=

It seems Hasbro is very smart. Kids love beyblades and they're also scared of the dark. So why not a beyblade night light? Haha.
Wow.
I just went onto Beyblade Customizations and BAM!

How many Hell Kerbecs Combos are there. All getting good results.
This could be a Game Changer for sure.

Also This isnt a question but I wonder if Beyblade 4D will be Compatible with MFB?
I doubt it but im wondering if I should dish out $150 for MFB when 4D is almost Upon us.
(Feb. 24, 2011  10:55 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Wow.
I just went onto Beyblade Customizations and BAM!

How many Hell Kerbecs Combos are there. All getting good results.
This could be a Game Changer for sure.

Also This isnt a question but I wonder if Beyblade 4D will be Compatible with MFB?
I doubt it but im wondering if I should dish out $150 for MFB when 4D is almost Upon us.

All systems are compatible ... As I have posted at least once, nothing will stop you from making a combination like Gravity Perseus F:D, or Big Bang Pegasis 100RF.
Oh! Awesome Tongue_out. Thanks!!

Wow this will lead into a World of new Combos....
I better say bye to my $150 then. LOL
(Feb. 24, 2011  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Those T-shirts and Faces are very good :
http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/store/feature/ut/beyblade/

If only Nelvana actually sold any ...

Oh, browsing and just saw this. Beyblade on Uniqlo T-shirts - I love how popular Beyblade is now!

The Unicorno T-shirt is so FABULOUS.
Now that Libra is unbanned, I need to buy one. To bad I don't have any money Unhappy

This kid at school keeps ruining all his tips. He plays in his garage, and when a Beyblade lands on the floor the tips get destroyed. He also broke a face today. He tightens his Beyblades with his hands, not a tool.
Those are some stylish shirts! I can't wait for them to come out; I think I'll order the L-Drago shirts, Unicorno and Perseus shirts when they're released Joyful_3 The Aquila one is rather nice, too.
After 1 short battle between my new Midnight Bull and Night Virgo, I realized something. The Metal Wheels are really cheap. There were so many dents in my Night Wheel after that one battle. Why must Hasbro do these kinds of things? Smithicide
(Feb. 26, 2011  2:39 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: After 1 short battle between my new Midnight Bull and Night Virgo, I realized something. The Metal Wheels are really cheap. There were so many dents in my Night Wheel after that one battle. Why must Hasbro do these kinds of things? Smithicide

Probably just the paint chipping off.
Paint? It looks like any other standard metal wheel. I don't see any paint on it.
I find I can launch beyblades faster by using the light launcher rather than the beylauncher and everyone else seems to be the opposite
(Feb. 26, 2011  2:42 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  2:39 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: After 1 short battle between my new Midnight Bull and Night Virgo, I realized something. The Metal Wheels are really cheap. There were so many dents in my Night Wheel after that one battle. Why must Hasbro do these kinds of things? Smithicide

Probably just the paint chipping off.

Bolded Is What's Happening
Are there seriously dents, that you can feel when you brush the Metal Wheel with your fingers ?
I still need to get ready for tomorrows tournament. I need to organize my Beyblades, clean them, clean the stadiums, get the brackets made up, make a sign up sheet and a few other things I'll come across. I got a lot of work ahead of me...