[Product]  BB-49 Angle Compass

09/19/2009.

525 yen.

[Image: AngleCompass.jpg]

You can purchase this item on theINtoy :
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takaratomy-bey...id=1&adz=9
This sounds interesting, I'm guessing it's something to add on to the Launcher grip? I guess we will have to wait and see.
I hope its something that people find is a decent thing to try and buy.
Haha, I love compasses. XD This sounds fun. Guess it could be useful to know what angle your beyblade is at when doing Sliding Shoot.........but it probably won't be that awesome. XD
Now this sounds interesting.
A Launcher Grip add-on to determine the shooting angle... seems reasonable.
Though I'd imagine a higher price for a tool this useful.
(Apr. 23, 2009  2:40 PM)Kazegami Wrote: Now this sounds interesting.
A Launcher Grip add-on to determine the shooting angle... seems reasonable.
Though I'd imagine a higher price for a tool this useful.
There's no reason for it to cost anymore than it does.
Small compasses and measuring gauges are amazingly cheap to produce, so if anything, this is actually expensive for what it is (assuming this is what it is)
The price is just based on the fact that it's linked to Takara and the beyblade brand name.
I'm imagining a Marksman grip esque add on. Probably completley wrong XD
It'l be like they had on the Customize Grip. Neat.
I need this for my bent Storm Pegasis RF because sometimes it doesnt spin flat.
Ahhhh I want rubber grips and triggers Takara! Not compasses. Unhappy
(Apr. 23, 2009  5:06 PM)Driger Wrote: I need this for my bent Storm Pegasis RF because sometimes it doesnt spin flat.
Same problem, it seems to have worn slightly at a peculiar angle.
This will be really useful for shooter training, it'll allow you to measure the angles of your shots accurately.
This sounds kool. Cute
I like all these new releases (except the light booster)
If I ever get a launcher grip, I'll get this.
It sounds like it will be something like the sniper scope. Good to know they're finally releasing some grip accesories.
It's good that they are releasing grip accessories now. Plus it should look pretty snazzy. Joyful_2
Why is everyone saying sniper scope

this is almost certainly going to be just like the sniper compass
Eee I really think this will be a big help Thanks for the info !!! Joyful_3
(Apr. 23, 2009  1:30 PM)Blitz Wrote: This sounds interesting, I'm guessing it's something to add on to the Launcher grip? I guess we will have to wait and see.
Confirmed.
It looks far more advanced than the one from the Plastic Generation; it measures in both the x and y axis ...
I can see this being really useful for sliding shoot. Once you figure out the perfect angle for each stadium, that's pretty much it.
My Angle Compass also didn't work too well and often got stuck ... Hopefully a free-spinning ball would work better?

Thank you Kai-V, by the way.
Im gonna laugh so hard if it is like exactly the opposite of how we think it is and what it does.
But, if it is a compass to help you launch your beyblade, then yeah, i would probably get it.
Would this be like cheating in tournaments though?? Cuz it helps you know where to launch your beyblade.
(Aug. 16, 2009  3:18 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Would this be like cheating in tournaments though?? Cuz it helps you know where to launch your beyblade.

... so? It's a part that improves your performance. It's sanctioned by Takara-Tomy, how is it cheating?
It's an interesting product...I wonder if it really does improve one's capacities. My regular opponent could certainly use somerthing like that, if it does work...and I would be interested in using it, too.