Beyblade Random Thoughts

Ugh I'm never buying another Hasbro Beylauncher. This is my second one that has jammed on me :\ and it was the new red one too.
(Feb. 18, 2011  3:42 AM)Evan Wrote: Ugh I'm never buying another Hasbro Beylauncher. This is my second one that has jammed on me :\ and it was the new red one too.

Mine never jams. Maybe it's just you.
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:19 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  3:42 AM)Evan Wrote: Ugh I'm never buying another Hasbro Beylauncher. This is my second one that has jammed on me :\ and it was the new red one too.

Mine never jams. Maybe it's just you.

WBO member thiSISEd94r also has this problem. My TT one is fine.
how are you launching your bey? It shouldn't jam. At the least with a string launcher the center cord may pull out.
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:20 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: how are you launching your bey? It shouldn't jam. At the least with a string launcher the center cord may pull out.

I'm launching EXACTLY as I launch my TT shooter. The gear mechanism feels very clunky when compared to my TT, and the string will not retract half the time. It also doesn't seem as powerful
Yeah that's why i bought a gp for the lr launcher and the gp's epicness. Although the center cord started pulling out so i trimmed it...a little too much after we fixed it.
The meta game is getting more balaced....
Attack<Defense<Stamina<Attack.........
............this has nothing to do with grip rubber, or whatever GP is. I have a Grip Rubber and Grip Addon...the fault is in Hasbro's String Shooters. And TRU's no returns on open items policy

(Feb. 18, 2011  4:27 AM)Kaizer Wrote: The meta game is getting more balaced....

The meta-game is so much more complex than that.

Attack vs Defense
Left spin attack > Rubber Bottom Defense > Right Spin Attack

Stamina has it's own very intricate metagame involving track height and gimmick, along with bottom (see my new Burn Cancer 230B topic).
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:28 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:27 AM)Kaizer Wrote: The meta game is getting more balaced....

The meta-game is so much more complex than that.

Attack vs Defense
Left spin attack > Rubber Bottom Defense > Right Spin Attack

Stamina has it's own very intricate metagame involving track height and gimmick, along with bottom (see my new Burn Cancer 230B topic).

Cough Cough ***********In a Nutshell ***********Cough Cough.
I was just thinking that with the release name of "Big Bang Pegasis"well...It started of with a "Storm" than a "Galaxy" than "BIG BANG"!? I mean how are they going to find something bigger and beeter than "Big Bang" for a name?!
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:36 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: I was just thinking that with the release name of "Big Bang Pegasis"well...It started of with a "Storm" than a "Galaxy" than "BIG BANG"!? I mean how are they going to find something bigger and beeter than "Big Bang" for a name?!

Universal Pegasis???? Nah probably not
The flywheel effect that Hell Kerbecs on BD145 (Boost Mode) produces is just incredible. On DS, it's quite good, but on WD, it wreaks massive destruction, especially to low-stance Stamina Beys since they hit the Boost Disk, rather than Hell.

It can KO 230WD combos because the top of Hell, which is very rugged and rough, produces so much recoil that it makes the opposing Bey hop as the top of Hell and the Bottom of what's usually Earth collide; it usually makes the 230WD combo get KO'd.

Like I said in the BD145 Testing Thread, I think we have another Wheel to look out for in Stamina.
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
Updated post by TT.
Releasing a DVD Campaign that MAY contain the five legend series beyblades with a limited edition DVD.
The Hell Kerbecs blue recolour has one pic in the post with a notable clea blue BD145 and Kerbecs (Really.......BLUE???!?!!!!!)
They are also currently developing a Gravity Perseus bey with a rubber bottom? (very inaccurate translation.)
They are also developing Ginga's friend's (or Rivals?) new 4D beyblades.
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:56 PM)Kaizer Wrote: https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
Updated post by TT.
Releasing a DVD Campaign that MAY contain the five legend series beyblades with a limited edition DVD.
The Hell Kerbecs blue recolour has one pic in the post with a notable clea blue BD145 and Kerbecs (Really.......BLUE???!?!!!!!)
They are also currently developing a Gravity Perseus bey with a rubber bottom? (very inaccurate translation.)

What I think that really said is just that there will be a DVD for sale ... Plus, we already know about Blue Inferno Ver. I also do not think they were talking about Gravity Perseus having a rubber Bottom ... And we know about both Fang Leone and L Drago Destroy, the Beyblades of Ginga's friends/rivals.

Anyway, that blog post just did not say much ...
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:56 PM)Kaizer Wrote: https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
Updated post by TT.

What I think that really said is just that there will be a DVD for sale ... Plus, we already know about Blue Inferno Ver. I also do not think they were talking about Gravity Perseus having a rubber Bottom ... And we know about both Fang Leone and L Drago Destroy, the Beyblades of Ginga's friends/rivals.

Anyway, that blog post just did not say much ...
BUT....
the literal translation reads about them analyzing gravity perseus.....
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:29 PM)Kaizer Wrote: BUT....
the literal translation reads about them analyzing gravity perseus.....
I do not see them mention the word Perseus anywhere in that blog... They are possibly talking about the unbalance-ness of the Basalt metal wheel.

(Feb. 19, 2011  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, Gravity Perseus is indeed written on that latest blog post, near the end.
Oh yes, i see it, thanks Kai-V
http://www.warriorforum.com/off-topic-fo...ction.html man this so widespread and oh my they have a vid from beychannel.I think they dont know those arent the beys used to break that tub.

And i was right the new system does have a layering system YAYZ!
(Feb. 19, 2011  12:18 AM)JÆMS Wrote: I do not see them mention the word Perseus anywhere in that blog... They are possibly talking about the unbalance-ness of the Basalt metal wheel.

No, Gravity Perseus is indeed written on that latest blog post, near the end.
Recently I had Fun With Lightning L Drago BD145 RF.
The Plastic Clashes With Beys And Plastic Defeats Metal !!! Awesome !!!
I'm actually not totally convinced by my vulcan wheel right now. I know everyone gets great results with it, but storm, quetz, and ray used to be like that too... I don't know why, but other wheels just seem to do better. Gravity being the main one. I did a couple of rounds with MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF vs MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS yesterday and it just didn't seem to do that well, it got KO'd by recoil quite a bit, and yeah.
And the RF works fine on other beys, it's not much more worn than when I did my testing with Screw Pisces 90RF (which did rather impressively, by the way).
It just doesn't seem to do as well as gravity or lightning, I suspect it's the fact it's spinning in the same direction as it's opponents (as left spin destabilises rs/rsf/230), but yeah.

Other random thoughts: For certain MW's, CW choice makes a huge difference, screw being the most obvious example I've seen, pisces exposes the slopes properly, so the wheel has it's full effect. For the same reason, I use the Attack version of Perseus (from the reshuffle set).

Oh, and something I posted in the illegal mods thread a while back that I don't think anyone noticed: The metal prong/tab bits on metal wheels don't actually stop the wrong beylauncher prongs from fitting in at all, really. The only part that does are the plastic walls that sit in front of these, on the CW. I removed them from a pegasis wheel I wasn't using (leaving enough for launcher prongs to clip onto), and Voilà, any right spin wheel could be spun left. Ray worked really nicely like that, but the most interesting thing, I thought, was Burn. Burn (LR)Pegasus 90RF, in left spin, is amazing, and it also has pretty good stamina, considering it's on rf.

The real consequence of that, is that TT could make a beyblade with a CW without the walls that fit onto other wheels, and yeah, we'd be able to use any beyblade in whatever spin we wanted (other than LDrago's, and Pre-HWS blades). I know they wouldn't, but it'd be cool.
i am really mad at ebay... i ordered a ray unicorno like 3 weeks ago and is still not here =(... on another note, i thik the 4D beyblade series is gonna be awsome
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:47 PM)rabidboy Wrote: i am really mad at ebay... i ordered a ray unicorno like 3 weeks ago and is still not here =(... on another note, i thik the 4D beyblade series is gonna be awsome

LOL HAHAHA, it not ebay its the seller.. only one thing CONTACT THE SELLER....Chocked_2
You possibly just got ripped off.
What I'm about to say is so stupid, that it's smart.

So, grips are allowed to hold bottoms, tracks, and faces.
So, what if I fill it up with mf-h's.
So I counted how many normal faces can fit in the grip(I only have one mf).
6 could fit.
Mf-h is 5.3 grams. So, 5.3 x 6= 31.8 grams total

That's more than a metal assist!
Sweet, this, metal assist, Grip support, and lots of other attachments are my dream for a launcher.
Heavy and sturdy. Blam.
Now I just need six packs of metal face remodelling ver... Darn.

I'm such a geeniaws Smug
(Feb. 19, 2011  11:50 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: What I'm about to say is so stupid, that it's smart.

So, grips are allowed to hold bottoms, tracks, and faces.
So, what if I fill it up with mf-h's.
So I counted how many normal faces can fit in the grip(I only have one mf).
6 could fit.
Mf-h is 5.3 grams. So, 5.3 x 6= 31.8 grams total

That's more than a metal assist!
Sweet, this, metal assist, Grip support, and lots of other attachments are my dream for a launcher.
Heavy and sturdy. Blam.
Now I just need six packs of metal face remodelling ver... Darn.

I'm such a geeniaws Smug

On this note; is adding a batteries to the grip support legal? It is noted on the packaging for the product, so I would assume so.