Beyblade Random Thoughts

I saw Basalt Horogium and Galaxy Pegasis RC's. Who knows maybe Horogium will have a button that makes it tell time...
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:58 PM)Nano Wrote: I saw Basalt Horogium and Galaxy Pegasis RC's. Who knows maybe Horogium will have a button that makes it tell time...

I didn't see a Basalt Horogium RC, I saw a Galaxy Pegasis and Rock Leone RC. In fact the only "Metal Masters" bey I saw was Galaxy Pegasis.
and what about left-spin MF Gravity Perseus 230WD?
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:07 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:56 AM)To Wrote: RC Beyblades could probably beat Storm Capricorn.

Though, those of us who went to the Toronto elitist tournament knows the true power of Capricorn within the right hands!

And I'm one of the few that harness that power.

im guessing the way to make Storm Capricorn work is to launch it so it bounces onto an opponent and KO's them?

I wanna get a Capricorn just to watch it bounce now :3
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:25 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: im guessing the way to make Storm Capricorn work is to launch it so it bounces onto an opponent and KO's them?

It's not that easy. You have to launch it at a perfect angle.
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:29 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:25 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: im guessing the way to make Storm Capricorn work is to launch it so it bounces onto an opponent and KO's them?

It's not that easy. You have to launch it at a perfect angle.

Angle Compass maybe? Would that work?
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:30 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: Angle Compass maybe? Would that work?

It takes pure S-K-I-L-L to master the Capricorn ways...
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:38 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:30 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: Angle Compass maybe? Would that work?

It takes pure S-K-I-L-L to master the Capricorn ways...

lol. I better buy a Capricorn and start practicing so I too can be a Capricorn MASTER!
capricorn doesn't bounce so high that it lands on top of other beyblades. it jumps about half the height.
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:58 PM)Nano Wrote: I saw Basalt Horogium and Galaxy Pegasis RC's. Who knows maybe Horogium will have a button that makes it tell time...

And Ray Unicorno
i saw meteo ldrago not RC and Galaxy Pegasus not RC in the triple stadium pack in another toy fair video
(Feb. 14, 2011  2:42 AM)Megalater Wrote: i saw meteo ldrago not RC and Galaxy Pegasus not RC in the triple stadium pack in another toy fair video

This is old news. Also try keeping those comments in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic, as it makes more sense to discuss that there.
(Feb. 14, 2011  2:19 AM)Otsu Wrote: capricorn doesn't bounce so high that it lands on top of other beyblades. it jumps about half the height.

Mine goes 1 foot high Smug
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:00 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  2:19 AM)Otsu Wrote: capricorn doesn't bounce so high that it lands on top of other beyblades. it jumps about half the height.

.... and land upside down and loses every time. Libruhhh
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:05 AM)Megalater Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:00 AM)Nano Wrote:

.... and land upside down and loses every time. Libruhhh

No. After it lands it keeps bouncing in the middle of the stadium. If I could I would post a video of it.
I call BB-109 (RBV 7) or BB-113 (Unknown Starter) will be from the Chameleon / Centaur constellation.
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:29 AM)Uwik Wrote: I call BB-109 (RBV 7) or BB-113 (Unknown Starter) will be from the Chameleon / Centaur constellation.

There might be a new Sagittario, but I doubt it would be in BB-109. Anyway, nothing is known, really ... Personally I am quite sure it will be a new Unicorno.
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:09 AM)Decade Wrote: Do we know what BB-107 is?

Yes, we know generally what it will be. Use the Search function, or read the Bey News I posted just yesterday ...

Perhaps the reason Hasbro's Bakushin Susanow does not come with 90WF is so not to create unfairly superior sales for one of the three shops. As a matter of fact, it would have been the only way to get those parts, while Cyber Pegasis 100HF and Counter Leone D125B come with very common and so-so parts.
I was walking in the park one day with my Unicorno, when this kid came up to me and challenged me to a battle. being the person I am, I was pleased. "What bey have you got, kid?"
"I got Rock Bull 230Q." he said.

Then I exploded in laughter and started rolling on the floor.
A kid with 230 used Q on his bey? Although there are some people that can use Q quite well... cough... Nano... cough...
First, that story is made up.
Second, @Plasma Apples- just because he can supposedly make it jump a foot, doesn't mean he is good with it.
Q will never be good, sure it's a cool gimmick but that's about all.
(Feb. 14, 2011  11:54 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: A kid with 230 used Q on his bey? Although there are some people that can use Q quite well... cough... Nano... cough...

Why thank you!
(Feb. 15, 2011  12:33 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Second, @Plasma Apples- just because he can supposedly make it jump a foot, doesn't mean he is good with it.

What do you mean supposedly? I'm great with it!