Beyblade Random Thoughts

i dont get why people consider vulcan as the best attack wheel in MFB, once it fights RS it does bad compared to left spin attack beys
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:39 AM)Diamond Wrote:
Photo of a Toy'R'Us flyer here in Hong Kong. (Click to View)
This is most likely the Deck Set that BB-96 (Super Deck Set) was originally intended to be back then in July (Before Takara Tomy suddenly changed plans).

But I really hope this was just a print mistake by Toys'R'Us... I want a few more 85 Tracks to be available for cheap in Hong Kong.

What beys are those
I think the Far Right one looks alot like Screw Capricorne
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:16 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: What beys are those

Yes, Screw Capricorne 90MF was supposed to be included in BB-96, but TAKARA-TOMY changed their mind at the last minute, as Diamond wrote.
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i dont get why people consider vulcan as the best attack wheel in MFB, once it fights RS it does bad compared to left spin attack beys

This is the same for ANY right spin attack wheel. RSF, RS, and CS dominate it for good reason; Defense beats attack. I really hate the way we test attack combos now because they give the advantage to only Left Spin attackers. In a tournament situation you would never use a Right Spin attack type against an RSF/RS/CS based defense type, you'd use a stamina or left-spin attack bey. I think we should test right spin attacks against WB defense types or WD stamina types.

On this note; Midnight is awful against RSF. Just terrible. I tried on 85, 100, H145, CH120, CH145.
Midnight is just a terrible metal wheel that is why.
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:28 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Midnight is just a terrible metal wheel that is why.

no, VS WB it can do good, like Evan said (and i already what he said before he said it) right spin is useless VS rsf/cs/rs

edit: for some it does good VS WB, but for others it stinks
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:16 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: What beys are those

Yes, Screw Capricorne 90MF was supposed to be included in BB-96, but TAKARA-TOMY changed their mind at the last minute, as Diamond wrote.

What are the other 2?
I think...Screw Aquario? Burn Picies
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:32 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:28 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Midnight is just a terrible metal wheel that is why.

no, VS WB it can do good, like Evan said (and i already what he said before he said it) right spin is useless VS rsf/cs/rs

Yea when I was playing with it earlier MF-H Midnight Bull CH120 did almost perfect against Burn Bull 85, 90, 100, 135, 145WD at CH120, and Burn Bull 230WD at CH145
I just hate it when people refer to their Beys as "he". It is a non-living object. It doesn't have a sex. Uncertain
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:56 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I just hate it when people refer to their Beys as "he". It is a non-living object. It doesn't have a sex. Uncertain

Someone contacted me one day and seriously considered that Libra was a female. That was odd, hah. Out of all the constellations, Libra is one of those I would really see as "male" is I had to give them a gender ...
For some reason i see Libra as a Female also...
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:56 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I just hate it when people refer to their Beys as "he". It is a non-living object. It doesn't have a sex. Uncertain

Someone contacted me one day and seriously considered that Libra was a female. That was odd, hah. Out of all the constellations, Libra is one of those I would really see as "male" is I had to give them a gender ...

That's true, though. I would refer to it as a he instead of a she. But if anyone has called Virgo a he, I would look at them with stupidity.
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:06 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: That's true, though. I would refer to it as a he instead of a she. But if anyone has called Virgo a he, I would look at them with stupidity.

I would have to check through my infinite amount of private messages, but I think he also considered Virgo a male, hah.
so he thinks that there would have been a male constellation that the takara tomy people would be willing to represent by illustrating(him) as a lady that's blow drier suddenly caused her hair to burst into flame.
IDK, i think it's either preference or the fact that they are or know someone that is a Virgo or Libra. I have a friend in VT that is a virgo, and a male, and the really funny thing is this: I have NEVER met a female Virgo, i always ask people wat there sign is...
Wouldn't Libra be androgynous? Balancing Male and Female?
hey guys how did you feel when you had your first beyblade battle?
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:55 AM)BeyBladeUltimo Wrote: hey guys how did you feel when you had your first beyblade battle?

this thread is not a chatroom and i am sure we have a thread for that
Never Had One.

^^It's kinda random though actually. It would fall into that category, however his post should be edited to include how he felt.
I traded a Counter for a full Storm Capricorn. The kid thought Capricorn sucks.
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:09 AM)Nano Wrote: I traded a Counter for a full Storm Capricorn. The kid thought Capricorn sucks.

Capricorn sucks

storm outclassed by every single metal wheel on the earth

M145 Dont get me started with M145

Quake Again outclassed by every single attack p tip

i would have kept counter
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:13 AM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:09 AM)Nano Wrote: I traded a Counter for a full Storm Capricorn. The kid thought Capricorn sucks.

Capricorn sucks

storm outclassed by every single metal wheel on the earth

M145 Dont get me started with M145

Quake Again outclassed by every single attack p tip

i would have kept counter
I'm certain Storm is better than dark. Unless I missed something.
I have another Counter. It's all good. Plus I like Capricorn just for the fact that it makes for fun battles in 3 ways.
Can we stop using the title "Fused track and tip" for 4D? We should call it "Base" by now. Since thats what Beyblades of the 4-layer generation to the Engine Gear generation had. /finicky mood
me and RF didnt get along well today... Unhappy
first, i broke my old RF. the plastic snapped. i have no clue how.
then i went to get another storm pegasis.
the RF was crooked. SEVERELY crooked... Unhappy
that made me mad. it's super off balanced.
its getting better though- mf-h libra h145 rf