Beyblade Random Thoughts

*sigh* The noobs on Facebook who keep asking for Beypointers. Really annoying now.
What if Darth Vader had a beyblade...
The Force DV145 (Darth Vader) LS (Light Saber)

I suck at naming Confused
Death Star LS85IAYF

Death Star Light Saber 85 I am your father. You can take your beyblade and the track becomes a lightsaber that you can slice your opponent's beyblade with. I am your father bottom makes the beyblade talk and while your opponent goes ZOMG it goes in for the kill.

Thats what would happen, if Darth Vader owned a beyblade. IMO
(Jan. 14, 2011  12:56 AM)Beyphantom Wrote: What if Darth Vader had a beyblade...

Lol and he and luke had a beybattle instead of a normal fight.

Luke: [bey gets destroyed by darths]
Darth: Luke... This bey... is you father!!!
Luke: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
He'd exchange his Light Saber for it because he thinks he can defeat his enemies with a spinning top, haha.
Death Star D(darth)145 FG (Force Grip, kind of like rf because of the grip you know wat i mean)
hey remember when bad posters wouldn't post in this thread and people would discuss beyblade?
its semi-beyblade related
A new system for Metal Fight Beyblade might be near. Apparently there is a "Big Bang Pegasis", and from what I have gotten the Track and the Bottom are combined ? Obviously nothing is confirmed yet, and I have not seen anything yet either.
So is cleaning up your room that happens to hold beyblades in it.

Wow, no posts about that.

I wonder why.
Big Bang Pegasis. Sounds cool. Track and Bottom combined? So we might be going back to a 4-layer system

Momiji- just calm down, seriously this thread is supposed to be for random Beyblade-related things like that, (no one talks about it, because it's not that interesting to talk about, Star wars beyblades however will interest some)
Or a 5. We could have interchangeable metal wheels
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently there is a "Big Bang Pegasis", and from what I have gotten the Track and the Bottom are combined?

Great... Even less ways to customize...
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:10 AM)Ra Wrote: Or a 5. We could have interchangeable metal wheels

Metal wheels are already interchangable...

SO basically it was:
Face-Metal Wheel-Track-Bottom

This could be:
Face-Clear Wheel-Metal Wheel-Blade Base?
If the name is big bang would it meant There are 3 parts to the mw and or cw
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:08 AM)momiji manju Wrote: So is cleaning up your room that happens to hold beyblades in it.

Wow, no posts about that.

I wonder why.
maybe my room is always clean and have a box with all my beyblade things in it
and perhaps Star Wars and Beyblade have never been affiliated, and never will be.

Keep your horrid Chatroom discussions to the PMs.
Well, that is why it is RANDOM and belongs in the beyblade RANDOM thoughts topic.

And now momiji your just sounding like a jerk again calm down Uncertain Anyway I'm done with you, keep on your rant if you want. Edit: Plus I'm sure if it was off-topic Kai-V would of said something, not ONLY just you

Ra, I think Big Bang is the name of the one wheel. It would be weird it was Bigbang, so they just put a space between it. There is a possibility of something being added to the current Metal Wheel+Clear Wheel Combo, But I don't see what.
Interchange able things ,layering mw and cw?
Zeox, I never dealt with you in the first place, and I come off as a jerk perhaps because I find your thoughts distasteful. "I Am your Father" bottom is just plain stupid.

As for the new system, I hope they come up with more customisation, instead of leaving it as it is.
Again, that's why its random and belongs here *Facepalm* Sigh.

Anyway, this could be totally unrelated but I find it cool nonetheless. I googled Big Bang Pegasis and this was the second image, I would find it amusing if this happened to be what the wheel resembled.
http://mm04.nasaimages.org/MediaManager/...ofileid=16
Same was said for Random Thoughts 3, and now we have 2 new Mods to deal with all the excess SPAM.
hence the topic name random thoughts
Did you not read my post? It clearly details that despite the "Random Thoughts" in the Off topic forum, it's still SPAM.

Gah, random does not equate to incredible amounts of spin-off.

How can you possible think that discussion of Darth Vader using a Beyblade is useful at all?

star wars and Beyblade have nothing to do with each other, and never will.

Eh, to end my rant, and to stop this off-topic discussion I'll just say I preferred it when there were fewer members that actually knew how to post on topic, rather than a horde of SPAMmers who feel anything with the word "beyblade" in it instantly equates to a post worthy of being posted and fully related to Beyblade.