Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 02, 2011  7:12 PM)Evan Wrote: So does anyone have trouble with the Hasbro Beylauncher? Mine is a few CM longer than my TT one, and handle is longer....but for some reason EVERY shot is weaker than my TT Beylauncher. I just don't get it.

Hm, maybe try looking at the prongs, and count how many rotations each beylauncher does individually from start to finish.
Dont buy hasbro wind and shoot it sucks
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.

I know this is VERY VERY old, but I just find it funny how Hasbro never did that. But Takari did lol
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:20 PM)wjjp123 Wrote: Dont buy hasbro wind and shoot it sucks

Should have figured that. Did you actually expect it to do well? This is Hasbro, people, they will release anything for money.
I made 10 stadium outs in my PTW. Ya 10! Though I'm getting a bb-10 that way i don't have to feel bad that i have a PTW
Not sure where this belonged, but I'm gonna guess here.

I'm just wondering. Who exactly WAS Blader-DJ. A staff member that quit or something? Because I don't see him posting much anymore, and I keep hearing about him and just used him in a post I made lol
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:39 PM)Zeox Wrote: Not sure where this belonged, but I'm gonna guess here.

I'm just wondering. Who exactly WAS Blader-DJ. A staff member that quit or something? Because I don't see him posting much anymore, and I keep hearing about him and just used him in a post I made lol

not much of a member, just a user who posts to anounce special events I think :\
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:39 PM)Zeox Wrote: Not sure where this belonged, but I'm gonna guess here.

Blader-DJ was the announcer at most big tournaments in Japan during the plastic and HMS era. He also played a role in the first and third seasons of Bakuten Shoot! Beyblade. I'm not sure about any members that go by Blader-DJ.
I meant the member on the WBO
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:14 PM)Evan Wrote:

Blader-DJ was the announcer at most big tournaments in Japan during the plastic and HMS era. He also played a role in the first and third seasons of Bakuten Shoot! Beyblade. I'm not sure about any members that go by Blader-DJ.

Wut!?

look at all the contests? who announced the winners?

EDIT: ok maybe not all of them, but look at this, I can't believe you don't know THE BLADER DJ Serious

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Face-Con...in-WINNERS
Thats the point. Why is there a staff member, scratch that. Any member who's sole reason being here, is to post events?

Is it like, whenever the staff decides to make an event, they call Blader-DJ and gets on?
Because he likes the WBO?
And to make us wonder how he got the face of soul I think its called and what does this have to do about the beyblade hobby?
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:19 PM)Zeox Wrote: Thats the point. Why is there a staff member, scratch that. Any member who's sole reason being here, is to post events?

Is it like, whenever the staff decides to make an event, they call Blader-DJ and gets on?

... who is suppose to do it then? come on, isn't suppose to be THE BLADER DJ Tongue_out
wouldn't it be nice to have countries wide tournaments like battle blades and everyone had bey pointers if you understand what im saying and you agree reply to this comment your ideas to make that that happen to find out who the best beyblader in the countries
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:27 AM)dannyboi04 Wrote: wouldn't it be nice to have countries wide tournaments like battle blades and everyone had bey pointers if you understand what im saying and you agree reply to this comment your ideas to make that that happen to find out who the best beyblader in the countries
Except people have trouble getting together in their own regions/states/provinces, so that is most likely never going to happen. You also seem to ignore the huge costs everyone would have to pay to get there ...
Though it would be fun, I agree with Kai-V because it's very expensive to fly out of state/country. And maybe like a country wide tourney would be a first step, still expensive though.
So, I decided to write a "What to buy in MFB" thread for the new Beyblade Australia.

I would appreciate it if some people would read through it and give me some feed back.

No plagiarism was intended, and I only read the BB-84/85/98/99, MFB Product list and MFB Competitive Combo threads from the WBO.

http://www.beybladeaustralia.topixcube.c....php?tid=8
(Jan. 03, 2011  7:00 AM)momiji manju Wrote: So, I decided to write a "What to buy in MFB" thread for the new Beyblade Australia.

I would appreciate it if some people would read through it and give me some feed back.

No plagiarism was intended, and I only read the BB-84/85/98/99, MFB Product list and MFB Competitive Combo threads from the WBO.

http://www.beybladeaustralia.topixcube.c....php?tid=8

McFrown has a good thread on this in the advanced forum...

Take a look at this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlHEOt2lG...re=related
Not an MFB attack stadium their using... it reminds me of the fake alladin corp stadiums on ebay. Maybe its a better alternative to the BB-10's we use right now?
I know, but it's not a list for this site, so I shouldn't plagiarise someone else's work for the WBO.
Nojo294, your video link doesn't work for some reason... Confused.
I love my bladers spirit it helps me win at all battles here in my country
(Jan. 03, 2011  7:56 AM)rayunga Wrote: I love my bladers spirit it helps me win at all battles here in my country

Uh.....
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:32 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  7:56 AM)rayunga Wrote: I love my bladers spirit it helps me win at all battles here in my country

Uh.....

Uh indeed. That was just so random.
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:35 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2011  8:32 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote:

Uh.....

Uh indeed. That was just so random.

well it is beyblade random thoughts...
Yes, but usually you say something about the hobby.