Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah me and my friend Kaiouya's first JK Productions vid was unboxing gravity perseus and ray unicorno. I have the courtesy to post the link aswell. http://www.youtube.com/user/JKProductlons
(Dec. 21, 2010  8:48 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: No way it couldn't be! It has left and right spin capabilities aswell as two modes, defense and counter and to top that off it is the dark bey of the series with it's own beast left right spin launcher! Who could argue with it's awesomeness and get away with it?

Blader Dj could >.>,though i edited my post,really how is beyblade still thought as a kids game?
Blader DJ could do anything including kill superman with his bare hands...and his bey of course, lol.
Because it's marketed to 7 year olds.... and has a kids tv show....
Blader DJ > Chuck Norris

no kidding
You have an excellent point though I am saddend by it, lol.
But with how fast beys can go,and them flying out of stadiums,could cause some injuries,and my teacher says paper airplanes are deadly.
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:53 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: flame bull ed145 wb has such good balance that will not work iy will just slide out like the legend of Taypos all over again
(btw taypos is the bull that zues transformed himself into to steal a god hence the bull in the stars a common Greek legend)
and rock bull h145fs is a good defence combo which rarely moves so hence recoil is no more

Wrong, because H145 causes recoil, and Rock is a bad Defence wheel because if an Attack Type slams into it, it will produce recoil and bounce out of the stadium.
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:10 PM)Night Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  6:53 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: flame bull ed145 wb has such good balance that will not work iy will just slide out like the legend of Taypos all over again
(btw taypos is the bull that zues transformed himself into to steal a god hence the bull in the stars a common Greek legend)
and rock bull h145fs is a good defence combo which rarely moves so hence recoil is no more

Wrong, because H145 causes recoil, and Rock is a bad Defence wheel because if an Attack Type slams into it, it will produce recoil and bounce out of the stadium.

true in theory but the energy seams to send the opponent flying like my brothers pegasus
It's not true in theory... Sounds like you're using a hasbro stadium.
hasbro and TT attack stadium (the red one)
Well your doing something wrong cause Rock Bull H145FS is an awful defence combo.
maybe im just that good or UR WRONG
I really like the Lightning LDrago from the Lightning LDrago - Earth Wolf pack. I was looking at it online, I really like the added blue for the color scheme! Joyful_3
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:42 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: hasbro and TT attack stadium (the red one)

I don't think there is a Red Attack Stadium...

I think you're thinking of the Standard or Balance Stadium.
hey why argue? it could be true or not, but why argue about something so petty? it is just like my brothers XD

EDIT: late, not refering to blaze wheeler Pinching_eyes_2 however I think there was a sonokong red attack stadium
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:55 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I really like the Lightning LDrago from the Lightning LDrago - Earth Wolf pack. I was looking at it online, I really like the added blue for the color scheme! Joyful_3

except they removed the L Drago from the face, how are you going to reconize it? jk
Do you guys really think that takara tomy would release rock bull to be as stupid as that?- Come on dont be stupid guys!
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:53 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: maybe im just that good or UR WRONG

Why can't anyone accept that their combo is bad?
@scopiopei they already did, rb vol.3 they did Tongue_out_wink
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:10 AM)scorpiopei Wrote: Do you guys really think that takara tomy would release rock bull to be as stupid as that?- Come on dont be stupid guys!

No one said Takara should release it.
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:14 AM)Night Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:10 AM)scorpiopei Wrote: Do you guys really think that takara tomy would release rock bull to be as stupid as that?- Come on dont be stupid guys!

No one said Takara should release it.

not should they did, like I said rb vol. 3
My friend is going to Japan so I wrote up a list of Beyblades I'd like him to purchase for me whilst he's over there.
He looked at the list asked "what are these?" and after I told him they were Beyblades he gave me the biggest WTF? look ever, hilarious.
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:11 PM)Robsta Wrote: My friend is going to Japan so I wrote up a list of Beyblades I'd like him to purchase for me whilst he's over there.
He looked at the list asked "what are these?" and after I told him they were Beyblades he gave me the biggest WTF? look ever, hilarious.

Ahah! That always happens to me. The people who think its ONLY for kids, are the ones who don't even try to learn about what they're talking about.
that is what was said so no one can argue i never said that it should be made even shizzy shea agrees that it is good
Any defence combo with rock in is not good.