Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 20, 2010  6:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: i was going to do that but i heard it was bad for the plastic

Who told you that?
The paint is harmful to the plastic itself, like, it corrodes it I guess?
Check the can you're using to make sure it's safe before you try it.
I'm thinking of Dying my beys. And yes, I've seen TheFlightYellz' thread of recolouring.
go for it, but don't go berserk and dye weird parts in weird colors; they won't trun out right.
on the subject of dying.... i am thinking about,buying a Dark Bull and dying it all Black(and spray painting the metal wheel Black) and calling it Gloomy Bull haha or do it with Midnight Bull,though ill have to figure out how to get the face sticker Black
I'll soon recolour my Dark Cancer CH120FS (Hasbro) in Black and Purple, and call it Genocide Cancer, since TT decided to ditch that name.

(Dec. 20, 2010  6:54 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: go for it, but don't go berserk and dye weird parts in weird colors; they won't trun out right.

I know, If I don't like the colour scheme of a bey, or I think I can make a better one, I'll colour it to my satisfaction.
haha i like the sound of genocide cancer, genocide- the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group
and Cancer- a disease that kills
how could that not sound good?
i think the next tournament her in california is this sun.
(Dec. 20, 2010  7:24 PM)cyberl-drago Wrote: i think the next tournament her in california is this sun.

What are you talking about? Confused Hasbro has no tournament set up,nor does the WBO in Californa,are you talking about a TRU tournament?
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:09 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: maybe it was cs.

Well my CS worked well on other combos so I think not.
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Really cause when I tried out MF Pisces GB145CS is totally sucked...

I'll do some extensive testing on my own time, but Corey did say it isn't half bad. I think Cpt. Squirrel said that it's "better than Earth", but again, I'll test it.
I tried the same combo but with Earth Aquario and it did much better.
Is this the right place to post? I think the "What to buy in MFB" Thread needs to be updated instead of Quetz should be Vulcan horuseus.
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:26 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I tried the same combo but with Earth Aquario and it did much better.
I tried it too, and Earth did slightly better.

The gap between the two 'sharks' of the Pisces Wheel produces a bit of recoil while Earth really doesn't produce much at all.

Other than that, I would agree that Pisces is quite decent as a Defense Wheel.
(May. 12, 2009  8:35 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Doesn't everyone have lucky underwear?

Andrew No lol!
ummm, that post was from over a year ago. please make sure to look at the timestamps for each post to make sure your not replying to something old
Sorry if you think this belongs to the funny thing beyblade amateurs say tread, It was closed and because of that , I do this Dj - Disappointed ...

My classmate,Angelo said "You are weak" I said "No I AM NOT!" he said "Beat my Zombie combo"

There are no Zombies in MFB WTH?! And he said Meteo L-Drago was weak.

Well anyways I'm working on a revamp on the "What to buy in MFB" thread.
I am sorta seeing use of ED145 over C145 because of one 1) slight weight increase over C145 2) I am sorta seeing better defence when off balance because when ED145 is off balance it causes friction with the floor stopping it from outting itself, it has saved it many times from MF LL Drago 100RF but I was useing WB and I don't think that would work on RS, CS or RSF :\
(Dec. 21, 2010  5:09 PM)tman14 Wrote: I am sorta seeing use of ED145 over C145 because of one 1) slight weight increase over C145 2) I am sorta seeing better defence when off balance because when ED145 is off balance it causes friction with the floor stopping it from outting itself, it has saved it many times from MF LL Drago 100RF but I was useing WB and I don't think that would work on RS, CS or RSF :\

I've actually been doing the same thing recently. Since I don't have gb145, I want a little more weight. I've also been trying h145 a Little bit, but it's very inconsistent.
Edit: I just don't like c145, and I haven't liked it from the start.
H145 has a lot of recoil. :U No clue about ED.
ED145 is bad. If an attack type hits a bey with ED145, it'll lean over, and lose stamina.
yeah but it isn't to much stamina, not like an attack type will outspin Tongue_out C145 claws are too short so they can't do what I've described with ED145 however if the were longer they might work better and not lose as much stamina :\
Dan- I know, I was just trying things out, that I had over looked before Smile.

Night- the reason I used ed145, is because when you consider how few times the other beyblades hit the tracks, it's pretty low. So I used ed145 for a tiny bit more weight. When I get gb145 and r145, I'm obviously going to use those instead. Smile