Beyblade Random Thoughts

Actually, Attack Types can outspin a bey with ED145. I've done it many times before.
^ really? they have to land a lot of hits that knock ED145 off balance to do that :\
flame bull ed145 wb has such good balance that will not work iy will just slide out like the legend of Taypos all over again
(btw taypos is the bull that zues transformed himself into to steal a god hence the bull in the stars a common Greek legend)
and rock bull h145fs is a good defence combo which rarely moves so hence recoil is no more
ok Confused so does that happen with C145, I never paid attention when I did it XD
not so much
has anybody ever tried making blade parts out of foam? cause if not i'm a pioneerer!
this is random but what does divine chimeras spin track do? it would be fun to see the difrent combos i could make with him.
^ it has rollers on the wings that flow through attacks however it hasn't been tested :\
i really can help then, i'll test when i get it, i can do stuff related to wind and stuff....
i wonder what da rollers are 4? do u have one? i really want one but prooly lots o people do.
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:13 PM)whatevers2009 Wrote: i wonder what da rollers are 4? do u have one? i really want one but prooly lots o people do.
Seriously ? tman14 just told you what they were for.
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:29 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: That sounds like an awesome bey part no?

isnt triple roller 145 similar to spike lizard? i've heard that spike lizards gimmick didn't work
wats spike lizard? is he cool?
i didnt get wat tman14 said. if u would like u can explain kai v
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:39 PM)whatevers2009 Wrote: wats spike lizard? is he cool?
i didnt get wat tman14 said. if u would like u can explain kai v
It will act exactly like ED145 does or is supposed to, but on a smaller scale since only the small wheels are mobile, not the whole Track.
the balls spin to avoid attacks if it can possibly get simpler that that
tanks guys. ive seen it battle and i get wat ur talking about. it did dodge attacks.
wow ur late
if u have it why u asking bout it
no i saw a vid. sorry wasnt specific.
i searched 4 spike lizard. i didnt find it. do u know if it is getting sold. im not going to buy it i just want 2 see a picture or something
i watched one of Fyuuor's videos,it was i think Vulcan Horseus85R2F against i think Gravity Perseus___(dont remember)i didnt know these beys could go that fast,i knew they could go fast but i never seen exactly how fast,so now i am wondering how Beyblade is still considered a kids game...
Vulcan Horseus85R2F is now one of my all time favs
No way it couldn't be! It has left and right spin capabilities aswell as two modes, defense and counter and to top that off it is the dark bey of the series with it's own beast left right spin launcher! Who could argue with it's awesomeness and get away with it?
yeah i saw that too and it's very cool, one of the fastest beys i have ever seen!