Beyblade Random Thoughts

would it be sad to say i wasnt joking? haha okay i was and yes getting high of fumes and watching a PTW burn is the best thing in the world jk but no,it wouldnt make me dizzy
Damn, I need Earth Virgo. It's got two top-tier parts, and it's my sign.
good luck with that,i found one online 40 bucks Joyful_2
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:47 AM)Night Wrote: Damn, I need Earth Virgo. It's got two top-tier parts, and it's my sign.

I need Screw Capricorn! It's my sign, and they've already released two Capricorns that are worthless....finally a good one
do yall think tht there should be a beyblade store allacros the nation? i mean the WBO hires a store in each state cuz i live in the US and have them sell beyblade stuff for other bladers?
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:41 AM)blah Wrote: Lucky I've yet to use them. Pinching_eyes_2
So of individual pieces and the beys put together ?

If it isn't too much to ask, the individual pieces. I think there could be a myriad of ways you can put the Beys together, so if you feel like it, you could take pics of the Beys put together. Kai-V allowed me to post pics in the BB-98 Thread, but like I said before, my camera is horrid and my parts are showing signs of wear now. =O

Thank you so much!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m87rUDIplz4

:0 i am so confused

i honestly don't know why, but i want Poison Serpent now /confusion
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:48 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m87rUDIplz4

maybe poison has untapped power? i mean we have results of Dark being better then Rock in defense..
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:48 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m87rUDIplz4

i honestly don't know why, but i want Poison Serpent now /confusion

I think it was just a random turn of events.

Wallhuggers FTL
just thinking poison may have really good attack cos of the 15 snake heads
Or both have some relative recoil and Earth Aquila is a simple Stamina combination.
or its what Blaze Wheel said,Poison Serpent was in the right place at the right time and had a wall to keep itself in,while Earth Aquila had open space...
Maybe we could make a wallhugger combo lolz

or we could actually see if someone can recreate this.

poison very well could have untapped potential, like dark sorta did Grin
then go ask someone to in the "Part retesting" thread
Metal System Pisces is proving to be a pretty decent Defense Wheel.
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:50 AM)Gloomy Wrote: good luck with that,i found one online 40 bucks Joyful_2

I just found on for...

USD = $21.97
USD Shipping = $7.24

BP = £14.20
BP Shipping = £4.68

By the way, I'm only getting Hasbros because Takaras are more expensive. I just want to save as much money as possible.

(Dec. 20, 2010  2:56 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:47 AM)Night Wrote: Damn, I need Earth Virgo. It's got two top-tier parts, and it's my sign.

I need Screw Capricorn! It's my sign, and they've already released two Capricorns that are worthless....finally a good one

Yeah, I hope screw proves to be a useful wheel.
So I'm in Yokosuka for vacation, and I finally had an opportunity to play with the Bey-Ta machine. Let me tellyou, I honestly think the game is pretty difficult. bb18libra makes it look so easy. RF can almost never win, because the slope is so bad, and it always looses by outspin. Gah.

It's also a little awkward, because I'm 5'9" and there are all these little kids playing the game and I really stand out. The stadium is also 2 feet off the floor, so I have to kneel. Bahaha.
Aren't the old beyblades based off of the Chinese constellations?

Draciel = Black Tortoise of the North.
Driger = White Tiger of the West.
I need Midnight Bull,i think thats my zodiac, and thats probably where they got the idea for driger,draciel,dranzer,dragoon all from some chines folk tales. Or from some other countries, and doesnt that belong in "random beyblade anime thoughts topic",or whatever you wanna call it?
random thought: flame would look cooler if it had 4 spikes
(Dec. 20, 2010  4:57 PM)Gloomy Wrote: I need Midnight Bull,i think thats my zodiac, and thats probably where they got the idea for driger,draciel,dranzer,dragoon all from some chines folk tales. Or from some other countries, and doesnt that belong in "random beyblade anime thoughts topic",or whatever you wanna call it?

No, because I'm not talking about the anime.

If I said, "MFB's are based off of constellations", you wouldn't say that. Because they are beyblades, not anime.
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:38 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Metal System Pisces is proving to be a pretty decent Defense Wheel.

Really cause when I tried out MF Pisces GB145CS is totally sucked...
Hrm...I'm thinking about Painting the Underside of my Scratched up Attack Stadium like Neku2 did:

Neku2 Wrote:I re-painted my MFB attack stadium, I really did not like the clear version. It was pretty basic, I just sprayed the underside a couple times.

[Image: stadium.jpg]

I probably wont do it until I get another one, though.
i was going to do that but i heard it was bad for the plastic