Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 19, 2010  10:14 PM)BlackAce Wrote: brooklyn-Z:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG STORY.

EDIT: Parts of that story are in this Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS5xNdaosjg

Epic video. LOL
lol yes it is very epic(i forgot about this conversation o.o) anyways i changed my username to Gloomy,sounds better and less looking like copying Kia-V haha and are you just saying that cause of the girl in the beging of the video haha
and each time i look at Ray Unicorno Aurora Version i die a little inside cause i know ill never have it
But doesn't the Z stand for Zeus? It wouldn't be copying Kai-V if it actually stood for something.
(Dec. 19, 2010  10:07 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Well,at least you have Beys in your area...the shelves in my local stores are THREADBARE for Beys (which is actually kind of a good sign,but irritating at the same time),and I kinda feel responsible as well.
im so glad i live next to a tru,mall,target,and walmart.places that suit my bey needs

hey and has anyone noticed thAT HASBROS METAL WHEELs dont tarnish as quickly as sk's and tt's
Actually i just put Z,haha didnt even notice that but she did the "-V" thing first so...anyways offtopic
OMG my Storm Capricorne cracked my WB!!! i was doing a battle with it then at the end Leone got flung out of the stadium then it landed on WB which cracked it
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:00 AM)Ra Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  10:07 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Well,at least you have Beys in your area...the shelves in my local stores are THREADBARE for Beys (which is actually kind of a good sign,but irritating at the same time),and I kinda feel responsible as well.
im so glad i live next to a tru,mall,target,and walmart.places that suit my bey needs

hey and has anyone noticed thAT HASBROS METAL WHEELs dont tarnish as quickly as sk's and tt's

No, I haven't noticed. You're lucky, you live near many stores. I only live near Argos, which doesn't allow you to choose what you want. So if I need to choose something, I need to travel further...
i need to travel 20 min away to buy beys :V and hasbro parts are more durable
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:00 AM)Ra Wrote:

For some reason, my Metal Wheels don't tarnish as much as most people's Metal Wheels.

And I even have Metal Polish which I never need to use. D:
Me too, we both live in the same neighborhood so were both lucky, but i only have 2 beys and a stradium( Ra gave me earth eagle and max stampede for my bday) while ra has 2 stadiums and 12 beys. and i have noticed after a couple of battles your ray on unicorno became dull,but your new dark still hasnt become dull
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:25 AM)Night Wrote: I didn't know that. Well, Hasbro's good for some things.

if only their stadiums didnt suck
aww man now i know why Ra was laughing when he gave me max stampede and said its awesome
hrmm i didn't think the Max Stampede stadium was all that bad. The beys seemed to move a little more aggressively than the other hasbro stadiums.
L Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set and 230 are awesome.
Really can't wait to test them out ! Pinching_eyes_2
yes cutting holes in hasbro stadiums make them better,not really
blah- is that the one with three recolors of Ldrago?
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:28 AM)Night Wrote: Which is why everyone should cut holes in Hasbro stadiums.

I've found it a bit more effective to cut the holes so that there is a little "Tornado Ridge" left to keep the attack types from self KOing.
By 'cutting holes', I'll asumme you mean out of the wall/pockets and not the playing surface.
Yes, you should make sure there's still a ridge.

(Dec. 20, 2010  2:33 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: By 'cutting holes', I'll asumme you mean out of the wall/pockets and not the playing surface.

Yes, that would be plain stupid. XD
i say to make hasbro stadiums better, you poor gas all over the stadium,the light a match an toss it in,and wtach it burn,makes it so much better Joyful_2
oh myy i never laughed i just smiled and wouldnt the fumes make u dizzy gloomy
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:29 AM)blah Wrote: L Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set and 230 are awesome.

blah, you have to take some pics of the Set; my camera sucks, and m Meteo Wheels are getting scratched up. Pinching_eyes And 230 is quite interesting, I must say, hahah.
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:35 AM)Gloomy Wrote: i say to make hasbro stadiums better, you poor gas all over the stadium,the light a match an toss it in,and wtach it burn,makes it so much better Joyful_2

And then launch Burn Fireblaze.

DJ 2002 - Yeah!
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:39 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  2:29 AM)blah Wrote: L Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set and 230 are awesome.

blah, you have to take some pics of the Set; my camera sucks, and m Meteo Wheels are getting scratched up. Pinching_eyes And 230 is quite interesting, I must say, hahah.

Lucky I've yet to use them. Pinching_eyes_2
So of individual pieces and the beys put together ?