Beyblade Random Thoughts

Go to the combos thread and tell them what beys you've got. Then they'll tell you good Sta/Def combos you can make. I can't tell you here because I don't want to be warned.
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:12 AM)Night Wrote: I cut holes in my PTW and now it's a much better stadium.
I'm actually thinking of cutting holes in my LF since there's already holes starting to form in the areas I'm going to cut them out because I use my LF so much and Bey get smashed into those areas ALL the time.
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:44 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:12 AM)Night Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:09 AM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:53 AM)Night Wrote: Honestly, how am I mean?

The Flame Wolf 105FS incedent.if you know how to make it better, tell me. don't just say it sucks.

Okay.

I didn't say it sucks.
You could say what type of bey you want.
Attack, Defence or Stamina.

You guys are ALWAYS fight about beys. You might aswell just go start a BeyBlade debate team or something, either way, it's getting kind of anoying!
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:42 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: fighting means their learning haha and we should fight for what we believe in no? though their isnt a certain point to where its not good or where one side is wrong

that is true, I would fight for what I think is right, but they're literally fighting every time the other one posts something.

They're not fighting though. He's telling him that what he said doesn't belong here.
Hrm. I have been working on a Competitive Balance Beyblade recently, and I think I almost have it.
I think Balance types will get a big boost when MF comes along.
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:45 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Hrm. I have been working on a Competitive Balance Beyblade recently, and I think I almost have it.

I've also been working on that, but I don't have many beys, so I can't really tell.

Storm Cancer CH120B

Like I said before, I only have a few MFBs, so I don't know.

Ah nevermind, it's bad.

The best Balance Combos are Ray Unicorno D125CS and Storm Aquario 100HF-S.
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:17 PM)Night Wrote: The best Balance Combos are Ray Unicorno D125CS and Storm Aquario 100HF-S.

Both of those suck, and they aren't even combos. D:
I know, but those are the best I've seen. There are barely any Compact MFB combos.
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:05 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: interesting.... why do you hate Libra?

Some blasted kid and his MF Flame Libra T125ES defeated me when I used one of the best stamina combos known to bladerkind...... Burn Bull 100WD.....

The score was

FL 2-1 BB
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:17 PM)Night Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:45 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Hrm. I have been working on a Competitive Balance Beyblade recently, and I think I almost have it.

I've also been working on that, but I don't have many beys, so I can't really tell.

Storm Cancer CH120B

Like I said before, I only have a few MFBs, so I don't know.

Ah nevermind, it's bad.

The best Balance Combos are Ray Unicorno D125CS and Storm Aquario 100HF-S.

My combo is Metal Face Light Burn Bull 100 HF

It outspins Defense Types, KOs Stamina Types, and Struggles with Attack types.
Awesome! I would create a compact or good Balance combo, but I can't get the parts to do so.
Hey, everyone! Guess what? Me and my brother just got finished blading on our ice stadium! The day before, we had filled the stadium with water and put it in the freezer. It was soooooo awesome! Chief - Idea!
Yah, I guess. I don't think it was any of ours,though. What performance tips, exactly, do you think it would affect? It is a mystery
Like RF on ice? I'm not sure how that would perform. Also, if there was a crack in the ice, a tip like sharp could get stuck, maybe.
cool an ice stadium,but that could be a little dangerous for a bey with RF Speechless
I agree. Luckily though, nothing bad really happened. :3
now if only we could find a way to make a fire or water stadium...Confused
Yah, that would be pretty awesome. Grin
um... there's nothing in your post, bestleoneblader
add some moe content to your post please(nvm)
i guess you could set a stadium on fire and it would be a fire stadium,but you would have to buy stadiums over and over again
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:49 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: add some moe content to your post please(nvm)
i guess you could set a stadium on fire and it would be a fire stadium,but you would have to buy stadiums over and over again
Been there, done that. ;D
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:53 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:49 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: add some moe content to your post please(nvm)

lol XD do you have any pics or a video?
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:55 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:

Check my Youtube Account, the video is quite popular.
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:55 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:55 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:

Check my Youtube Account, the video is quite popular.

haha i wonder why