Beyblade Random Thoughts

how come i have seen more than one face bolt sticker for divine chimera?
Let's move on to something else......
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:13 PM)Night Wrote: I wasn't being mean to him, just saying that Throwing rocks has nothing to do with whether the combo is good or not. Plus, there are different combos for different types.

it says that its a good defense/stamina. seriously, i can pwn pretty much anyone with it. NOT LYING!!!!!!
Like I said, let's move on to something else!!!!
Can it beat Burn Bull AD145SD, Earth Bull GB145WB or Vulcan Escolpio 85R2F?

Okaaay, forget it. I'm going to talk to Nwolf, now.

Nwolf, can you show pictures of the different faces?
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:15 PM)Nwolf Wrote: how come i have seen more than one face bolt sticker for divine chimera?

I for one, have no idea. Maybe it's the different company's stickers.
Probably, one is the Sticker and the other is the actual Face. Takara beys come with designs tattooed onto the Face, although it comes with stickers, too.
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:23 PM)Night Wrote: Can it beat Burn Bull AD145SD, Earth Bull GB145WB or Vulcan Escolpio 85R2F?

i live in USA. i cant get nothin' rare. only up to Orso at Target
We dropped that conversation already. I'm going to a different thread.
(Dec. 18, 2010  11:34 AM)blah Wrote: So it turned out that I love my white Dragoon MF too much and can't bear the thought of parting with it. Pinching_eyes_2

I understand how you feel, blah. I couldn't bear to lose even one of my Vulcans. D=
dont you own like 7 vulcans???
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:15 PM)Nwolf Wrote: how come i have seen more than one face bolt sticker for divine chimera?
There is only one Face.
Random thought:
Whats the difference between Defense and Defence?
Defence doesn't show a red zig-zag when I type it in. You can say Defensive though.
Seriously ? One is just the British way of writing it, and the other is mostly the American way.
So... who here is able to get their parents into it because now my dad wants burn pheonix...
My parents are what someone from England would call 'Fresh' so, yeah. They wouldn't be into this.
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously ? One is just the British way of writing it, and the other is mostly the American way.

Which one is which? o.O
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:31 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Which one is which? o.O
I believe "Defense" is British, because it is written the same way in French, except with an accent on the 'e'.
well my dad fortuanely is not 'fresh' so he likes it.
Yeah, someone said that their Dad owned them in a battle. Apparently, he was good at making combos.
i dont know why but i want to use poison in left spin Speechless if only i had a left spin launcher haha
has this been done or no?
its not possible. also i didnt know that night so that must be why as i prefer the natural looking 1