Beyblade Random Thoughts

True, Dan you're right. It's just that there are much more rights spinning MFBs than left.

(Dec. 16, 2010  10:35 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: earth, dark, or rock would be better than burn for spin stealing...

I know but I thought Burn was round as well.
(Dec. 16, 2010  10:49 PM)Night Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  10:35 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: earth, dark, or rock would be better than burn for spin stealing...

I know but I thought Burn was round as well.

it is but not the right roundness (i dont know how to put it)
I just thought Burn Cancer CH120/D125 EWD would be good because:
  • It's MW and CW are round.
  • CH120 and D125 are very round Tracks.
  • EWD is Free-Spinning.

Because even though a bey can steal spin because it spins in the other direction, it needs to have good factors of a Spin-Stealer too to be affective.
(Dec. 16, 2010  11:22 PM)Night Wrote: I just thought Burn Cancer CH120/D125 EWD would be good because:
  • It's MW and CW are round.
  • CH120 and D125 are very round Tracks.
  • EWD is Free-Spinning.

Because even though a bey can steal spin because it spins in the other direction, it needs to have good factors of a Spin-Stealer too to be affective.

yes but look at a good spin stealing hms attack ring ( gaia dragoon ms's ) and then look at burn, it looks allot more like dark/poison
i have never seen a HMS AR that looks like Burn before (is there even one?) <- this is getting offtopic i think and should be continued (if you like) be PM
(Dec. 16, 2010  11:31 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i have never seen a HMS AR that looks like Burn before (is there even one?) <- this is getting offtopic i think and should be continued (if you like) be PM

Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor is the same thing as Advance Eterner, right? If so, yes. Burn does resemble it.
(Dec. 16, 2010  11:35 PM)Night Wrote: Advance Survivor is the same thing as Advance Eterner, right? If so, yes. Burn does resemble it.

Yea, the AR was Advance Survivor. They bey was called Advance Eterner.
Oh, I remember now. The AR's had names too. I've forgotten a lot of things.
(Dec. 16, 2010  11:39 PM)Night Wrote: Oh, I remember now. The AR's had names too. I've forgotten a lot of things.

Ugghhh tell me about it Unhappy I miss my old beys a lot.
HF really stinks if it gets dented.
just went to walmart and bought the beyblade super vortex set took the stadium and cut 3 parts of the walls out and works great althogh not as big as a TT attack stadium
I went to my local Wal-Mart, and they finally got some Earth Virgo's in.
They took way longer than they were supposed to. D:
Did you buy any?

I wonder when my area will get newer beys (not really that new if you compare to Japan)... They take really long.
(Dec. 17, 2010  12:49 AM)beypwner Wrote: just went to walmart and bought the beyblade super vortex set took the stadium and cut 3 parts of the walls out and works great althogh not as big as a TT attack stadium

Can you post pictures or possibly upload a video? I just bought an attack stadium, but Super Vortex is friggin' useless so I wouldn't mind doing some mods to it.
Within the few hours that I've had Vulcan, all I can say is that I won't be able to keep my hands off of it. It's a deadly beauty. I'm in love with it. Pinching_eyes_2

Edit: Vulcan's paint chipping = </3
I'm finding MF Lightning l drago Ch120 RF really doesn't have as much smash as I would like, and it runs out of spin really quickly, coupled with the MF, resulting in very passive movement. Has anybody else had success with something along the lines of Lightning L drago D125RF?
I've tried a similar combo: MF Lightning L-Drago D125RF. Results weren't too impressive at all. In any case, I'm starting to dislike Lightning L-Drago's performance all together, when compared to Vulcan, Meteo L-Drago, and even Gravity Perseus.

Compared to the above, Lightning L-Drago is like a dog that has more bark than bite.
Just when I bought a Lightning L drago too... Hah I still think it's a bit better than Meteo L drago (absorb ver.) though.

I think I might like Ray Unicorno a bit better right now...

Though it looks like I'll be needing to buy a Vulcan Horuseus, or a Gravity Perseus.
man ehat the other blog build me another combo
I hate Flame Libra.

Well, anyways, I do agree with momiji manju because My MFLLDCH120RF Couldn't knock out Earth Bull. I am using a TAKARA-TOMY stadium. LL-Drago:soon to be outdated.
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:25 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Within the few hours that I've had Vulcan, all I can say is that I won't be able to keep my hands off of it. It's a deadly beauty. I'm in love with it. Pinching_eyes_2

Edit: Vulcan's paint chipping = </3

Straight out the box it's so beautiful. I really don't know why people think it looks ugly Uncertain

--------------

Lightning L Drago is still one of the best Attack Wheels available. The reason your getting mediocre results guys is because your using the CH120 track. To be honest I've never gotten good results using CH120 with Lightning, though I always get fantastic results with either 90 or 100.
Thanks Fyuuor, I'll try it on 100 tomorrow hah. I've actually slowly gotten worse with 120-145 height attack types, and better with low height attack combos.

Either that, or just better with low height ones.

For me the thing I find extremely unappealing is the odd shaping of the grossly opaque clear wheel. Again, purely my opinion, so.