Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 14, 2010  11:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Magnets suck. Unless they're incorporated into an amazing part, they will recieve no use, and anyone who chooses to use them will have to run into another person who has decided to use an inferior part for a Gimmick, on the slim chance he runs into another magneter, and then you have to assume you'll win against other magnebeys.

actually i thought about it already and they could've done it so they release two types of magnets (depending on how you use it vs attack or defence or stamina)

N and S magnets;

so attack would generally want to use N vs S and defence against attack will want N/N or S/S, etc.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:08 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Twelve. I tried to switch it to 20, but Azuma had already placed the order. Unhappy

yes. open them all.

Haha. Do it! OPEN THEM ALL! Emoticon: being used as punctuation: Tongue_out
(Apr. 24, 2009  7:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2009  6:38 PM)Deikailo Wrote: My MOJ invoice:

"Shipment Reference Comments: Used Plastic Toys called Beyblades. These are mostly played by 10years and older kids and require a considerable level of brain usage."

Azuma's my hero. <3

HAHA amazing

Ohh this is just GREAT! I'm gonna laugh for 1,000000000000 hours. Tongue_out
(Apr. 26, 2009  9:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:50 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I just see it as a nerdy pastime like, for example, Warhammer. Calling it a sport would be a little too far.

this

so sick of people trying to pass it off as a sport

bet you can pull a ripcord like no ones business, though.
Those posts were years old. Look at the dates next time you quote something.
my dream of having a 3d design of my bey prime drahelix SS100MSF has come true! thx to username he has made it come true! he's still working on the tip, but that wont take too long... so then, what do you think of the design? i took ages designing it...
The spikes are facing left. Username is very good, I haven't checked his thread in a while...

Is there a way you could cut PTW to make it more fair for attack types? I'd have got Takara stadiums but I can't.
beyblade is awesome how random is that on a scale of 1 to the bumbum app for ipod
there goes my streak of NOT buying repetitive parts for a beyblade, all thanks to B.Horogium 145WD Pinching_eyes_2'
Haha, like how T125 is always sold with ES. Basalt is probably the main reason why anyone would get that. Like the only reason people got Byxis is because of it's Track.
I had to tape my CH120 because There is a certain mechanism that snaps easily and my bro broke it when it landed on another bey.
I just did a three way battle between Quetzalcoatl 90RF, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Aries 125WF (Don't ask). I was just reminded why I like Beyblades.
yeah same...

can't wait for the third of january, gonna be my best beyblade package day ever! a massive box full of over 21 rare parts and a divine chimera all in mint condition for absolutely free!!!!
So I just launched Lightning L-Drago 100HF and Burn 'Fireblaze' 135MS in the Max Stampede stadium. L-Drago slammed into Fireblaze, they both flew back, hitting the walls, came back, hit hard, but Fireblaze didn't move. Instead, L-Drago flew out of the stadium and landed dead in the center of Pegasus Thunder Whip. Epic.
cool! would love it if it did that more for me...
I do the sliding shoot better with my eyes closed for some reason...
really? i do it better strangely with only customized beys and not out of the box beys... it's strange...
hey has anyone tried taking a super vortex stadium and choping parts of the wall out like a TT attack stadium
(Dec. 16, 2010  9:22 PM)beypwner Wrote: hey has anyone tried taking a super vortex stadium and choping parts of the wall out like a TT attack stadium

I want to fo that to my PTW, but I don't want to make a mistake and screw it up.
(Dec. 16, 2010  1:19 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah same...
What was your battle?
Or were you talking to Night?
(Dec. 16, 2010  6:29 PM)Nwolf Wrote: really? i do it better strangely with only customized beys and not out of the box beys... it's strange...

Heh, It's just when my eyes are closed, I am not concentrating so much with my arms. All I do is pull my arm forward, and I do it succesfully. When my eyes are open, I start doing all this technical stuff, and making sure of things that aren't unnecessary.

(Dec. 16, 2010  9:33 PM)Wraith Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  1:19 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah same...
What was your battle?
Or were you talking to Night?

Don't worry, he was talking to you...
Right?
(Dec. 16, 2010  9:32 PM)Night Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  9:22 PM)beypwner Wrote: hey has anyone tried taking a super vortex stadium and choping parts of the wall out like a TT attack stadium

I want to fo that to my PTW, but I don't want to make a mistake and screw it up.
yeah I think im going to do it with a super vortex so I can recreate the effect of a TT attack stadium for cheaper a lot if you see one on youtube tell me (super vortex with holes)
Random Thought: If Burn Cancer CH120/D125 EWD could spin left it would be a wonderful spin-stealer.
earth, dark, or rock would be better than burn for spin stealing...
true, i think nightmare rex looks like P serpent
All right spin beys can spin-steal from a left spinning bey, its not just one sided..